View Full Version : Fear?

December 30th, 2007, 11:26 PM
The title is self-explanitory..what is your greatest fear?

..Mine is snakes >.<;;

December 30th, 2007, 11:41 PM
my feer is admins baning me ohplis ;; i jsut mite kil myslef if dey ban me lolololololololololol

December 31st, 2007, 9:03 AM
I be afflicted with acrophobia (fear of heights).
Also, since almost drowning enough times, won't swim unless it somehow becomes necessary.

December 31st, 2007, 9:08 AM
I Have A Few Fears

- Small Spaces, If my arms can't move then i get freaked out.
- Wasps & Bees, They Sting, They Hurt, They Are Pointless
- Dead People
- Sharp Things Going In My Eyes
- Operations
- Injections/ Needles
- Rejection

December 31st, 2007, 9:28 AM
I don't fear anything except for bees :P:P

However, my greatest fear is the loss of loved ones.
I'm not afraid of my own death though...

December 31st, 2007, 9:34 AM
I have the fear to lose the people I love, and a fear for needles.

And, I know it sounds very childish, but I have a little Arachnofobia (fear of spiders)

December 31st, 2007, 9:55 AM
Honestly, I don't think I have any true fears. Even though I fear heights a bit, I have a craving for going near heights anyway which means I like heights which doesn't really make sense. >_>

December 31st, 2007, 10:08 AM
No, that totally doesn't make sense :D

Well, now that I hear, I remember:
I fear hights a little.

December 31st, 2007, 12:17 PM
I have a lot of fears XD But the biggest one is losing someone close and death >.>

December 31st, 2007, 12:25 PM
My fears:

-Other insects/bugs
-People throwing up

Oh... aren't I just pathetic? ^^; [Kidding]

Jude Mathis
December 31st, 2007, 3:28 PM
Hmm... I figure I have quite a few, but I'll list some that I can remember, for now.

Bugs (Spiders go in there, as the main one.. xx)
Violent deaths
Losing loved ones

* Dunno why, but I've had some extreme fear of fire.. xx;
Which isn't too good when cooking. xD; If anyone's ever been to a Japanese steak house, where they cook infront of you, and the fire shoots up... yeah, I pretty much back up as far as possible.. ^^; (still fun seeing it, though..)

December 31st, 2007, 7:59 PM
I'm afraid of my life going completely wrong. It's already screwed up as it is...

I'm also afraid of large amounts of blood, most insects, and dying a painful death -- the typical things, I suppose.

December 31st, 2007, 8:30 PM
Well sweeties, I fear a lot of things. XD
Zombies (If I'm weaponless)
Error Screens on SNES games. (Long story XD)
And I'm terrified by 18 year old guys that call people sweetie.

December 31st, 2007, 8:54 PM
Um..I have quite a list of my fears...

Certain Spiders
Loss of Loved ones
The walking undead(If they're headless and still walking, then I get seriously freaked out. If it's anything Resident Evil, you already know my answer to that)
Certain horror movies

And other things.

December 31st, 2007, 9:16 PM
- I honestly think I'm most frightened of rejection and replacement, after a few incidents that have happened in the past. I'm sure everyone knows what it's like to feel that way, and it's not a nice feeling at all. When I feel as if something like that is going to happen, I get really nervous and weird about it... I don't really know how to explain. D:

- Suffering. Like, not dying, just the parts that come before that.

- Not being able to accomplish everything I want to before I die.

- Never seeing anyone again. I know it's weird, but even if I've only known someone for 2 days, I usually can't stand the thought of not being able to talk to them or see them anymore. o_o

- Losing loved ones. Surely everyone fears this.

December 31st, 2007, 9:19 PM
i am afarid of
and that the world i commin to n end
alos if there is ano electricity for a few days{black out}

December 31st, 2007, 10:14 PM
I fear nothing except snakes -.-

Virtual Chatot
December 31st, 2007, 10:41 PM
I'm only afraid of Hiroshi :X

Vanilla Kitsune
January 1st, 2008, 8:44 AM
-What comes after death
-Speaking in public places (Like school)
-People standing up around me when I'm sitting down (I simply HATE that)
-Certain men

Jeez, Ima scaredy cat. XD

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 1st, 2008, 10:20 AM
Heights is my worst fear; I wouldn't say I'm scared of spiders, I just hate them ¬_¬'

Although, I'm not as scared of heights as I used to be, like when I was five you'd see me crying on top a climbing frame rofl. But, I don't do that anymore :P I just tend to shake a little.

January 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
... I'm really beginning to wonder how arachnophobia is so common. o_O;
Does anyone with the fear actually have an explanation? :0

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 1st, 2008, 11:40 AM
Like I said, I just hate them... I won't touch them, and I hate it when they're in my room, but I refuse to kill them =/

Most people just fear spiders for their 'creepiness', just by the way they walk and generally the way they look. It freaks people out.

January 1st, 2008, 11:42 AM
Well everyone's fears seem quite common.

...except for the fear of balloons, I never though anyone would be afraid of something so harmless. I looked it up though, it's quite rare. Go figure.

January 1st, 2008, 11:44 AM
I remember a long time ago I saw this woman on tv who was afraid of pickles o.0;;

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 1st, 2008, 11:55 AM
lol, well... i guess the fear of balloons is more related to loud noises, like when it pops... that's probably why they fear balloons, they're like time bombs. I'm scared of balloons now ='[

January 1st, 2008, 1:04 PM
I'm afraid of stuff like this..

Umi Ryuzaki
January 1st, 2008, 1:05 PM
fear? I'm fear to hte

to swim( a bad experience that I have)

January 1st, 2008, 1:55 PM
Hmm. Fear of rejection, and fear of being killed. That's about it.

January 1st, 2008, 2:10 PM
Hmm. Fear of rejection, and fear of being killed. That's about it.

I have a fear of rejection too. I'm also afraid of Ventrilliquist (oh yeah, I butchered that word) dummies. They just freak me out.

January 1st, 2008, 2:29 PM
My fear is of Wasps and Bees. It's understandable; being stung more than 5 times in the first three years of my life has an affect on anybody, knowhwaddamean?

And injections/needles aren't a fear persé, they just make me feel uncomfortable. Andfear of death isn't really an issue for me. When it's my time, it's my time.

January 1st, 2008, 2:33 PM
The only thing I have to fear is fear itself. :P
But not only that, bees and spiders I fear most.

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 1st, 2008, 2:36 PM
I have a fear of rejection too.

Isn't that just paranoia from what people think of you? I have that, but try not to care so much.

January 1st, 2008, 3:03 PM
I am deathly afraid of moths and butteflies. No, seriously.

January 1st, 2008, 3:14 PM
Isn't that just paranoia from what people think of you? I have that, but try not to care so much.

That's not exactly what I meant but close enough. What I meant was that I'm afraid that if I crush on someone and after spending a whole lotta time with them, I express my true feeling and they don't feel the same about me. It's happened a few times in my life and even though I'm kinda used to it, I still don't like the feeling.

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 2nd, 2008, 3:39 AM
That's not exactly what I meant but close enough. What I meant was that I'm afraid that if I crush on someone and after spending a whole lotta time with them, I express my true feeling and they don't feel the same about me. It's happened a few times in my life and even though I'm kinda used to it, I still don't like the feeling.

I don't think anyone likes that feeling :\

January 2nd, 2008, 4:12 AM
Bees and Wasps. Snakes and big spiders, a bit...

January 2nd, 2008, 6:22 AM
My biggest fear are being in a car crash.

January 2nd, 2008, 6:51 AM
I freak out if I get too high. I can't get too close to the window in a hotel because my knees get shaky and I like... fall down ._.

I'm scared of needles too. I'll admit last time I get a shot I was fighting back tears. But I won (b' ')b

January 2nd, 2008, 7:41 AM
I didn't realise how scared of heights I was until we went mountain climbing on a school trip. The fact that the whole grade was watching from below didn't help the nerves either. I was so frightened, nervous, shaking like a leaf. Good thing I was wearing pants, otherwise it would've rained some seriously nasty things on all those kids down below. In addition to heights, I've learned to respect small places and snakes too.

January 2nd, 2008, 8:29 AM
I fear of death!
Actually I fear of darkness, I don't know why though, XD

January 2nd, 2008, 10:12 AM
fear of heights is really common..im not really afraid of heights though. actually i think people are afraid of falling rather than actually being high up in the air..

January 2nd, 2008, 10:17 AM
I have no fear. I'm not even afraid of my own death. The only thing i call "fear" would be if i'd had to kill a loved one for a reason.

January 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
I don't really have any fears, because I hardly ever feel fear anymore, so yeah =/.

January 2nd, 2008, 1:05 PM
I'm afraid of wasps, bees, hornets.. well.. anything with a black and yellow butt that stings DDD:
Other then that, I'm barely afraid of anything. Haha. Actually people hate me for my love of dangerous stunts, like climbing forty feet up a tree or something like that.

Ash Ketchum
January 14th, 2008, 9:50 AM
Fear? Hm. I don't know. I'm not really scared of anything. Maybe losing all my loved ones. They're just being gone forever. No family, no friends. I think I'd feel terrible, miserable.. I don't know. It's difficult. I'm not afraid of my own death. And yes, maybe even rejection. Everybody ignoring you. It's something I'll deal with it, not a fear, really. But I guess it would be really lonely. Nah, it's probably losing the ones I love. I know everybody is going die one day, but I'd still feel alone, scared. I probably am going to have to get up on my feet and move on, but I think this is my biggest fear.

January 14th, 2008, 9:55 AM
Being alone... I can stand everything, everything will pass... But being alone with no one... Would be too much for a mister Oni Raichu.

January 14th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Well Mine are:
Bad music
Detension (Javn't got one yet)
Nintendo Being Nuked xP <-- LOL!!