• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Important Poll EVER 3!

Knights vs. Zombies: Who Would Win?

• Knights

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Zombies

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • Zombies cauz knights are evil, they are agaisnt dragons. All knights must dieeee!!! Dragons shall live!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'd have to go with knights on this one, actually...the thing is, zombies are undead and mightily powerful, but knights do have the advantage of weaponry and armor, and despite zombies being hard to kill, they could never penetrate a knight's armor and would be eventually be cut to bits.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I'm gonna have to go with Knights... Zombies are the living dead, But knights have swords and stuff so the can just slice the zombies up, and they have armor so the zombies cant eat ther braines... ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m not too aware of the abilities of the average zombie, but couldn?t they like keep walking even after being sliced and thus bite the knights at a weakpoint in the armor? @_@; Otherwise, knights I suppose if you look at how many orcs were slain in LotR. o.o;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *hand pops up from a grave and CaRtOON comes out as a zombie* Meehhh.. Annnootheeer pooll? I saaaay kniiightssss, cus theeeeey can sliiiice off zombiesssss.. Liiiikeeee meeeeee..

*knights arrive and chop off CaRtOON's head*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, I don't know, so I didn't vote. I think it'd be a tie. Zombies can't die I am pretty sure, so Knight's weapons wouldn't hurt them. Zombie's attacks wouldn't do much damage since Knights have armor.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • This is an awkward one...Well, if based by pure brutality then knights would win simply because a zombie would never be able to get near it...especially if it was on a horse. And zombies are slow...which is bad...

BOO ya!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Duh zombies not only r they dead but like when they fall apart they can like still move and attack people. Watch more movies (try The Return Of The Living Dead).

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • When I see this poll I think about the old SNES game, Super Ghosts & Goblins...

SG&G is classic Knights -vs- Zombies at it's best.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    The answer is zombies! (1.) because zombies are the undead, living dead. In Warcraft III Arthas is a human knight or fighting guy which is a knight. He later becomes a zombie, undead dude. he becomes a zombie/undead because he has an evil heart. so every knight will become a zombie if they have an evil heart. (2.) normal knights have a lifespan of 80 year or so.. zombies have a lifespan of googolplexian years so zombies are dead people who have evil hearts and since there are more people who already died than there are living now and about 1/4 of people are evil.. there are more zombies than there are people here so zombies would win.. (3.) zombies can regenerate regenerate mean immortality.. if a knight cut off a zombies head the zombie would collapse but the heaad would move at 2mph and rejoin with the body since a knight cut of his head the head wouldnt be very far so the head would rejoin in 6 or so seconds. and almost no knight would cut of the zombies head then grab the zombies head and run 5 miles and run back so zombies would win. unless they fought at a vocano then the zombies would permentnaly perish but the same with knights they could also be pushed into the volcano so again zombies will win becuse about every 300 miles there is an LIVE volcano and they zombies wont listen to the knight to go to an volcano.. unless the zombies are near the volcano and the knights go to where the zombies live which is very near a vocano but.. zombies know the land very well beacuse its where they live.. so AGAIN zombies will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY SPEECH IS FINISHED!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • I am sure that a knight would win!

YA! although a zombee has a number of extraordinary power and would be strong; a real knight would never give up and he would defeat the zombee using his tactics and his armour would save him from extraordinary attacks!
    [ i guess that's how the owners of african zombees have been defeated!]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    ujjwalpokemon said:
    YA! although a zombee has a number of extraordinary power and would be strong; a real knight would never give up and he would defeat the zombee using his tactics and his armour would save him from extraordinary attacks!
    [ i guess that's how the owners of african zombees have been defeated!]
    yes.. but a zombie would regenerate although a knight won't give up 1 knight will not defeat limitless zombies.. 1 zombie will regenerate limitless times and about 100kinghts vs 100zombies and that means 100kignhts vs 100xlimitless zombies so its 100knights vs unlimited zombies.. and zombies live extremely long they die when they rot... so the zombies win!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • But, even though zombies have incredibly long lifespans, are you sure that they could ever pierce the armor of the knights? I mean, knights don't just have swords. A flaming arrow could easily dispatch of a zombie...

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    i am sure that a zombie will either claw at its head or claw at the straps a knights armour isn't that strong... for your flaming arrows..if the knights used flaming arrows they zombies would just back away...and wait till the knights have no arrows or wait till they die natually...hehe..

Back