• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Important Poll EVER 3!

Knights vs. Zombies: Who Would Win?

• Knights

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Zombies

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
  • Well, put it this way. For each Knight killed, means one extra zombie. And Zombie Knights, would have the armour as well as the undeadness, so be extra tough.

My vote is going for zombie.

Random quote: <veganzombie> Graaaaaiiiiiinnnnnsssss.....

Hehe, just cos it's funny

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah! Zombies are zee undead! once the undead dies it become an undead which equals zombie-->x.x-->o.o-->x.x etc.so it's dead, live, dead, live etc.

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • Knights, knights most of the way! I can understand the 'undead' part of the zombie deal, but I can't see a zombie actually having an easy time against a knight. Provided he/she has good armor, weapons and knows something about combat. :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm gonna say zombies, because only zombies can kill zombies (metal slug 3 anyone?) i think knights are cooler, but they'd just get their freakin' souls sucked out.

shadowman321

Insane... I am Popeye
    Years
  • i'll have 2 say zombies because they are way stronger (using warcraft 3) but yet the hardest. if you can use them right, then you can win if you have an army of frost wryms, abomanations and other creatures like that and zombies dont regenerate alone unless theres a necromancer 2 revive or a level 6 death knight using its level 6 ability. then they can keep regenerating.

Back