• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned Episodes

Should the Banned Episodes Be Banned?

• Yes!!!!!

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No!!!!!!!

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters

IJWLover08

The Pink Ball Maniac!
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    They where Awesome wernt they the porygon one the jynx and the funny james with brest inplants
    what did u think of them not sutible or just humour for children now the porygon one is not hurting no uk eyes now come on i love pokemon and nintendo sort the epsiodes out u should check them and the lines like when james said "Wait until your older and have these" While wobbling his fake boobs and pressing the pump to make them bigger

And the Jynx one now come on jynx black NO WAY! Look closely and see its purple u thick people sorry for this long thread but come on look straight and agree with me Say Yes Or No To Banned Ones Come ON!

When The Poll Closes There Will Be A Site! Saying No To Banned Episodes So Vote In The Poll!

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • china had pokemon on and they saw a flash and opened there eyes (for once) and got blind now come on

>_>Racist...

Anyways, use some proper grammar.
    Also, theres no point to argue with Nintendo/4Kids/Funimation/whatever now cause they already already aired the Kanto season, and it would be most unlikely that they would re-air it.

And the Jynx one now come on jynx black NO WAY! Look closely and see its purple u thick people sorry for this long thread but come on look straight and agree with me Say Yes Or No To Banned Ones Come ON!
    Before, it was black, they changed the color AFTER they got the racist complaints. >_>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • china had pokemon on and they saw a flash and opened there eyes (for once) and got blind now

Dude, that's not cool. You shouldn't say things like that, especially where everyone could see it. Anyways, I think the only episode that deserved to get banned was the one when James got a cleavage. Cross dressing was bad enough, but the breasts was way too far.

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • yeah what they said, didn't they delete that tsunami episode too? i like that one, but it aired a day before the one in Indonesia right?. and yeah, that Jesse one was scary. i was young when i saw it, not the best thing for a little kid to be watching. it should be banned to little kid channels,but not the others, i have spoken

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Dude, that's not cool. You shouldn't say things like that, especially where everyone could see it. Anyways, I think the only episode that deserved to get banned was the one when James got a cleavage. Cross dressing was bad enough, but the breasts was way too far.

Never knew James got an implant. O-o

Cross-dressing anime wise in pokemon wasn't really that wrong. TR dressed in different costumes. I never remember them dressing up as girls/boys all the time.

The episodes should remain banned.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
  • I don't think it should be banned.
    Ok the boob thing was a little overboard lol but the rest they blew way outta line.
    Jinx, come on, 'OMG ITS BLACK! RACIST!'
    The porygon one gave seziures though so yeah that was bad.
    And come on haven't we all seen guns pointed at people?

IJWLover08

The Pink Ball Maniac!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    They Were Awesome Wernt They Though But......... They Could Unban the Whiscash One With The Earthquake Now Though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Brock opens his eyes when Arbok hits him with its tail in the episode where Togepi hatches too. (I think it's called "Who gets to keep Togepi")

If they should be banned? I think they should've just edited out the red and blue flashings in the electric solider porygon or whatever, and edit out James' boob scene. And I don't think Legend of Dratini is too bad. I say no, but that they could edit out the bad parts.

I also do appreciate grammar and punctation, it's hard to understand what you're saying dude. :S

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    The porygon episode was banned because of the seisuzes it induced when it first aired on Japanese television.

The Dratini episode was banned because various people had guns pointed at their heads.

The Tentacruel episode was banned temporarily because it happened around September 11th(I think it was sept. 11th anyway) The episode featured Tentacruel destroying buildings.

The beach episode had a part cut out of it because James had inflatable breats and was.. uh.. see for yourself XD

pokemon.jpg

The Jinx episode was banned because some overly sensitive women thought it was "clearly racist"

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Brock opens his eyes when Arbok hits him with its tail in the episode where Togepi hatches too. (I think it's called "Who gets to keep Togepi")

If they should be banned? I think they should've just edited out the red and blue flashings in the electric solider porygon or whatever, and edit out James' boob scene. And I don't think Legend of Dratini is too bad. I say no, but that they could edit out the bad parts.

I also do appreciate grammar and punctation, it's hard to understand what you're saying dude. :S
    They did release the bikini episode in the US, they just edited out the subplot with James and his boobs. Which cut the episode down heavily. I remember that as the episode with the most commercials in it.

The Porygon episode caused 600 kids without any former history of having epilepsy to have seizures, so i think that might be a little dangerous for kids to watch. The tsunami one with Wishcash was unfortunately scheduled to air the week after the tsunami in indonesia, so Japan cut that one. It just would've been a little insensitive. I mean this is pokemon, not South Park.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • the porygon episode deserved to be banned and mean comments about it r not necessary. After the airing of the porygon episode pokemon could have ended all together after it put thousands of Japaneses people in the hospital with epileptic seizures. as 4 the jynx episode personally i feel that was taken a little 2 far. But the banned episode that deserves to come back is probably the whiscash episode.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • The Jynx thing really gets to me. I hate stupid people who think everyone is out to get them and they have some sort of right to ruin it for the rest of us. But I think it was actually banned because Brock was tricked into making out with one.

The Porygon episode, they could edit the part and air it. What sucks is now the writers won't put Porygon(2, -Z) in the show even though Pikachu was the one who caused the explosion. Stupid rat ugh.

The bikini episode, yeah let's teach kids that brest implants are bad that is certainly an important life lesson that they'll use all the time in the future when they're rioting at gay pride parades and bombing hospitals that give sex changes. People are so sensitive and discriminatory.

Dratini, I can see where they're coming from but I don't think it's that bad.

The Whiscash and Tenta eps should be fine now.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • if they banned the dratini one becuz of 'excessive use of guns' then i dont see why that thats the reason they banned the tentacruel one. The crazy lady in that episode is shooting off assault rifles in the air while on top of a tank, makes me feel like im watching blood diamond.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • if they banned the dratini one becuz of 'excessive use of guns' then i dont see why that thats the reason they banned the tentacruel one. The crazy lady in that episode is shooting off assault rifles in the air while on top of a tank, makes me feel like im watching blood diamond.
    I think the reasoning behind it was that they pointed the gun directly at Ash (if i remember correctly), thus it was a little more intense than the crazy lady.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I think it's more the attitude of the warden: he grabs his gun as soon as he sees something he doesn't like to "solve" the problem.

He doesn't like Ash singing, so he grabs his guns.
    He doesn't want Ash to ask questions about the dratini, so he grabs his guns again.
    He doesn't want Team Rocket standing on the entrance gate, so he grabs his guns and start shooting.

Years
  • I think it's more the attitude of the warden: he grabs his gun as soon as he sees something he doesn't like to "solve" the problem.

He doesn't like Ash singing, so he grabs his guns.
    He doesn't want Ash to ask questions about the dratini, so he grabs his guns again.
    He doesn't want Team Rocket standing on the entrance gate, so he grabs his guns and start shooting.

I'm starting to admire that. Or, that's what I'd do if I had a gun and lived in the Pokemon world. Of course, knowing me, I'd shoot myself in the foot or worse, "you'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well, personally the episode where James has clevage isn't very suitable for the young children that watched it.
    And secondly,
    Episode 38: Electric soldier Porygon,
    This one NEEDED to be banned badly. It was the most popular of banned episodes, because the episode caused emergencies. There was a particular flash of light in the episode that caused 800 Japanese children to have epileptic seizures. Who wouldn't ban this episode?
    However the Jynx episode I see no reason for it to be banned.

Bulbasaurs Trainer

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • the banned episodes were the f ing best. espcially were james get inflatable boobs lmao hillarious. and one of my all time favorites is the tentacruel knockin down the buildings. who cares if it was around 9-11 who cares grow up bush!

Back