• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned Episodes

Should the Banned Episodes Be Banned?

• Yes!!!!!

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No!!!!!!!

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011

However the Jynx episode I see no reason for it to be banned.

They banned it because people thought Jynx at the time was politically incorrect, who cares if it was "politically incorrect" I say suck it up, there are some things in life you need to deal with! If you completely devoid the world of pain then there is the risk of completely devoiding it of pleasure!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Okay so
    Electric Soldier Porygon: YES! That episode should have been banned, actually it shouldn't have been even aired. It sucks though they are not going to put Porygon, Porygon 2 or Porygon Z in the anime anymore.
    Dratini Episode: Easy. get rid of the gun part, they dont have to cancel the whole episode.
    Clevage episode (I think it's called Beauty something :\) Ummmm, well yes I guess...... I will never look at James the same way again....
    Tentacruel and Whiscash: Oh my go..... just because they happened at disasters doesn't mean they have to be banned, they can easily air them a week later or something....
    Jynx: Yes and no, yes as I see how people can think its racist, even though I never liked Jynx anyway and no as they could of easily changed Jynxs "colour" before it, I dont see no need to cancel the whole thing :\

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Electric Soldier Porygon is the reason I have a Porygon-Z on my team.

I named him 'Epilepsy'.
    Banned Episodes

EDIT: The Tentacruel episode was banned? First I've heard of it.

Wasn't there a shot of Tenta destroying a building in the opening of the show?

Years
  • EDIT: The Tentacruel episode was banned? First I've heard of it.

Wasn't there a shot of Tenta destroying a building in the opening of the show?

Episode was "unofficially" banned, but CN and Boomerang did re-air it.

And Kids WB did a shorter version of the first opening theme from 01 onward, and that building shot was part of the editing. So, what else is new? Heh.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I thought they banned the episode where Ash died.
    Where he caught Haunter in the Haunted mansion and died, and then woke up again and challenged Sabrina.
    Didn't they ban that one too? I thought they did...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I thought they banned the episode where Ash died.
    Where he caught Haunter in the Haunted mansion and died, and then woke up again and challenged Sabrina.
    Didn't they ban that one too? I thought they did...

No they did not ban those. I saw them on TV quite often when I used to watch the anime.

I loved the Sabrina eps.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Me too, ^^ Sabrina was the only one that had a brain. XP

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Me too, ^^ Sabrina was the only one that had a brain. XP

That is totally correct! Out of all the characters in the anime Sabrina had a brain!

But I will never watch the anime again, I will watch the next Pokemon movie however since it has Giratina which is one of my favorites.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't think the Porygon episode should have been banned; but edited.

"They were in a computer, something new, so lets do some different effects!"
    They just happened to hit the combination that just screws the brain up!

Hah, well I don't really know what happened but thats what I see that they thought.

Back