• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon Special Character

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Once again, I was looking through this section, and still notice lack of general PokeSpe discussion. There's already a shipping, most attractive, and favorite thread. Plus the many scan threads. But, there's not a least fave thread. So, with that said, here we are-- at a least fave thread.

A couple of rules, please:
1. Despite this being a least fave thread, don't bash the character. Despite what you may think, there are people who's favorite character is probably your least favorite character.
2. To balance the rule above, don't get mad if someone hates your fave. Posting 'OMG ur such an idiot thats the bestest character EVER!' is what I mean. Along the lines pf 'Awww. ;-; That's my fave.' is a bit annoying, but nothing should count against you for it. Just...try not bug people with that line.

With that, we start.

Personally, I like all of them, but Crystal gets to me. :/ She's just...too...serious. I dislike that. You can't be serious about everything.

darkcowboy

Gibbs is EVERYWHERE!
Years
I can't say I don't like any of them, cuz really I like 'em all. The one I guess don't like is... hmm... this is tough. ummm.... lemme think... Ruby. I'm only judging by the first chap though cuz i just started reading teh ruby/sapphire arc. I may come back and edit in a few days with different character.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Don't feel bad. I didn't like Ruby too well, either. Mostly cause my sister annoyed me to draw him. :/ But, I've come to like him. He's a lot different than most dudes, and I dig that.

Anyway...in other news, Emerald's probably not high in the charts, either. Why? Because all the others hit up there. He's kinda in between. He's got his moments, and he's got his problems. But, if he can get Jirachi and get the five Dex Holders back, then yeah-- he's up there. WAY up there. But that's only if he can live to the task.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Berlitz from D/P. she's a bit pretentious, but i'm sure she'll get better.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Crystal being too serious is not that much of a problem. She is the serious-right-oh-so-educated girl with a double side,but....Something just lacks on her. Nice she made friends with her Pokemon and built up the perfect team for captures,but it would be nicer if she did as everybody and raised them from the scratch. Her Chuume still hasn't evolved,and it's her original pokemon.

But I'd say Sapphire. I'm reading vol 17 (thanks for the new thread,yay)

There's a tomboy at my class that should have born a male, and her brother a female,I find that funny.
It's not bad to have your personality,but there are things that are way too much(and who am I to speak). But they say Sapphire's tomboyshness is reasonable,I might see. Still,I don't feel bad for her,she's a nice character,I'd feel same way about boys if I was raised like her.

Anyways,I don't have a least fave right now. Something that is disturbing is Gym Leaders with weak Pokemon. See Wattson's Elecktrike,just for example. If you compare to the logic that Manga GLs have matching level pokemon...Like, Janine and Falkner's levels seem the same,contrary to the game.

If I have an opinion change or anything to comment,I may repost.

Nice thread,Splat.<3 (Can I call you like this? : O )

Emerald seems nice and so does Berlitz. Just kills me when I think how should they go on Anime.

Berlitz's would become a spoiled little arrongat pink miss.Urgh. It doesn't suit her,you know.Not the Miss Berlitz.

Yours relived due to test being easy this morning,

Miss Berlitz.<3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nice thread,Splat.<3 (Can I call you like this? : O )

-adds to the nickname list- That's fine, and thanks! :D

O_O you can draw?? T_T I wish I could draw...

Yup. ;D It's fun, but I need to get back to my writing. And all I draw is Silver...because....well, duh. xP

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
I don't have a least favorite character overall, but I'm just not too fond of Emerald. 3 reasons:

1. I don't like his team, although I love their personalities
2. I don't like his overall attitude
3. He's tiny. I mean, like 2.5 feet tall. Seriously.

However, he's growing on me as the Emerald arc continues. As is Crystal...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
However, he's growing on me as the Emerald arc continues. As is Crystal...

I don't think Crystal will grow on me...that idea alarms me slightly. O.o

GunSaberSeraph

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
I used to have something against Blue, but i fell in love with her after she totally screwed over Lorelai with the old, "my torn off arm is actually a Ditto" trick. But even after that you have to admit that she's a huge... you know...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
xD A huge 'you know'?

Good one. My friend read my fic and called her something else...that we're not going to mention right now. -shifty eyes-

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
People seem to misake slyness-malice for youknowness.

They would call me a what,then?
I mean,I'm worse than Blue. D:

I don't see her too much as a youknow.
There are worse characters to blame with the title.(I hope.)

But her tricks are awesome,omg. Blue could easly rob a bank. Reminds me of these movies I've been seeing lately,about women robbing banks,if you've seen it already. Don't know if I can mention.

Yours so confused and lonely,

Miss Berlitz.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
People seem to misake slyness-malice for youknowness.

They would call me a what,then?
I mean,I'm worse than Blue. D:

I don't see her too much as a youknow.
There are worse characters to blame with the title.(I hope.)

But her tricks are awesome,omg. Blue could easly rob a bank. Reminds me of these movies I've been seeing lately,about women robbing banks,if you've seen it already. Don't know if I can mention.

Yours so confused and lonely,

Miss Berlitz.

Sabrina was more of a "you Know" than Blue can ever be, but Blue never put up with Sabrina's attitude, which is why they both hate each other so much.

I'd like to know if anyone hates Yellow( i don't, because she's a precious, caring, pure-hearted angel <3)

GunSaberSeraph

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Yellow's just young and innocent when it comes to love i guess. but she'll be with Red soon. the only only other person i can imagine her with is Lance(ViridianChildShipping is my guilty pleasure)

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
*crying*

why do you all don't like ruby and sapphire?? :[
if you read manga after vol. 15 i bet you're gonna like ruby!
sapphire is a bit TOO good with everything but later in the story she is less 'jungle girl'

i only read the vols with ruby and sapphire in it so can't say wich is my least favorite...

still :[

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ Well, I never said I didn't like them.

Ruby's actually pretty cool. But Sapphire's teeth bother me.

And make sure you don't 'cry' too often and annoy people. -pokes rules- ;D

GunSaberSeraph

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Sapphire's fine with me, the only problem is that the manga's dialouge makes her sound like a southern belle...

Back