• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon Special Character

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • There's something about Crystal that gets me.
    I mean, she's a nice character, with all those superhiperultramega techniques of capturing and all.
    But, i don't know.. Maybe she's too goody-goody.

She's a Mary-Sue, in my opinion. And she's too...-looks around- serious...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • awl, my favorite pokemon is rayquaza 'cause it's awesome. yeah! lololololololol (funny)

I don't see what's so funny. Just you spamming this forum is all I see.

I already know you don't like the manga, so please, just go to another part of the forum.

And why even tell us your favorite Pokemon at a least fave thread?

Luckii

Medium
    Years
  • I haven't read the Diamond and Pearl manga yet!
    =O *cue thunder and gasps*

So I can't judge Berlitz, but so far Sapphire is probably my least favourite character. Mainly her tomboyishness, but that's not the only reason >__<
    *doesn't want to get in trouble for bagging tomboyishness*
    I wasn't too fond of Yellow either *braces self*

But hey, a lot of these characters just grow on you by the end anyway~
    ^__^

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • My least favourite character is Yellow. I don't like goody-goody people much, and I never liked Pikachus.
    Really? Yellow is my favorite character! I didn't think she was THAT goody-goody, I mean did you see the way she fried Lance?!
    well i dont like lance too he thinks he's so superior because he has that power and carr from the three beast i cant stand him
    YES! Finally someone who understands! Lance is my least favorite character because of three reasons;
    1: He tried to destroy all of humanity
    2: He tried to control Lugia(my favorite pokemon) and
    3: He beat up Yellow(my favorite character)

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • Emerald, probably because I'm loyal to the original characters and want them back (get outta the stone dammit x.x) And he's annoying

Kimberly I find kinda annoying

Silver...don't actually know what I have against him

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I can see why people don't like Crystal, but I wish I saw more development between her and Gold. She's okay, in fact, she's the only one who's really into it, really into what Oak wants, that ultimate goal of collecting data for every single Pokemon. But she has to have a heart, no? That's why I wonder if Eusine, Gold, or Silver opened up her heart in some way...

I haven't gone into the Hoenn episodes yet, but went through Sinnoh a bit, but I can't find anyone I don't like.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • So I can't judge Berlitz, but so far Sapphire is probably my least favourite character. Mainly her tomboyishness, but that's not the only reason >__<

I don't really like Sapphire, either. I don't know.....she just seems really......rude.....and her teeth are disturbing. She looks like a vampire.

Crystal isn't that bad in my opinion. She's just very mature for her age(not physically mature like Blue and Sapphire)

Aw, heck, I'm just gonna make a list. I'm leaving out D/P characters;

Red- I like Red. He is a bit stereotypical sometimes, but...
    Green- Pretty cool. I like how he only talks when necessary. Could lighten up a bit, though....
    Blue- My fav character, but she should try getting closer to others. She seems a bit linely, which is to be expected from her childhood...
    Yellow- I like her, too, but she seems a bit too innocent....
    Gold- He's okay, but he should stop flirting so often.
    Silver- Again, I like him, but he should open up more, like Blue should...
    Crystal- stated above.
    Ruby- He's iffy for me. I think that he's metrosexual. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just saying that that's what I think he is, not prissy.
    Sapphire- Probably my least fav. Stated above.
    Wally- My problem is that he was in about 6 chapters and never showed up again. While he did have a Pokedex, I don't think that he's qualified as a main character.
    Emerald- Everything.

So yeah....that's my two cents.

Last edited:

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Poor Emerald *Pats his funny-shaped hair*

My least favourite... Gah... Well, I like them all, but my least favourites are Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I don't know why, they just don't appeal to me as much as RGBY and RSWE (Yeah, I like Emerald. He's a midget, 'nuff said). Although, I have yet to read DPP, so I can't pass full judgement.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Poor Emerald *Pats his funny-shaped hair*

My least favourite... Gah... Well, I like them all, but my least favourites are Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I don't know why, they just don't appeal to me as much as RGBY and RSWE (Yeah, I like Emerald. He's a midget, 'nuff said). Although, I have yet to read DPP, so I can't pass full judgement.

aww :( Did you not like the GSC saga? And i understand why you think they are not appealing as RGBY & RSWE b/c they have a bit more character.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Oh yes, the reporter from R/S. I think her name was Maryann? I never really liked how she keeps butting in everyone's business.

Well, as someone going into Journalism, I can honestly tell you, she was just doing her job probably. We're trained to be noisy-parkers.

My least favs are:
    1)Emerald: Because he took Wally away from us, not because I don't like who he is.
    2)Green: he seems very arrogant and (during RGB saga) ignorant. He did redeem himself in my eyes during the FRLG saga though.

I dont mind Crystal actually, she seems to be a good counter-balance for Gold and Silver, who are wild, crazy, and uncommitted. She's the trainer out of the GSC saga who may not have made a fan-base in real life, but who made something of herself in that reality as Prof. Oak's Aide. She's the Tracey Sketchit of PokeSpecial

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Not sure if it's supposed to be main characters or what, but my least faves are Archie and Maxie. They're just completely nuts. Giovanni was rather evil in RGB, but in Yellow he tried to fight off Lance and in FRLG he was just trying to find his son. Pryce from GSC was pretty bad, but at least he showed he had a heart at the end. Then you got Archie/Maxie. These guys are trying to tamper with the face of the planet for very poorly thought-out reasons. Then in Emerald, Archie still hasn't learned his lesson, and is trying to get Kyogre again even though he knows it could destroy the world. Anyway, those guys are the characters that got me enraged the most during the series.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Not sure if it's supposed to be main characters or what, but my least faves are Archie and Maxie. They're just completely nuts. Giovanni was rather evil in RGB, but in Yellow he tried to fight off Lance and in FRLG he was just trying to find his son. Pryce from GSC was pretty bad, but at least he showed he had a heart at the end. Then you got Archie/Maxie. These guys are trying to tamper with the face of the planet for very poorly thought-out reasons. Then in Emerald, Archie still hasn't learned his lesson, and is trying to get Kyogre again even though he knows it could destroy the world. Anyway, those guys are the characters that got me enraged the most during the series.

True but you have to admit. When villains are insane they can back them up in fighting. I mean they are more powerful. I recently read summaries of volume 27 in serebii and Archie managed to fight a one to many battle against the frontier brains.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Silver.

Silver, Silver, Silver and Silver.

-covers mouth-

^^;

Just playin'. :P

I'm not sure, I can't say I ever really hated any of them, but I never really liked any of them either. Probably Gary, such an annoying voice in the show. XD

Weh? This is for Pokemon Special Manga. If you're thinking of Green, he has no voice, considering we read manga...so, I think you're in the wrong thread, sweetie. D:

1)Emerald: Because he took Wally away from us, not because I don't like who he is.

Same here.

I like Emerald as a character, but I just wish he didn't have to take my sweet Mitsuru-kun way from me. ;-;

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Don't feel bad. I didn't like Ruby too well, either. Mostly cause my sister annoyed me to draw him. :/ But, I've come to like him. He's a lot different than most dudes, and I dig that.

Anyway...in other news, Emerald's probably not high in the charts, either. Why? Because all the others hit up there. He's kinda in between. He's got his moments, and he's got his problems. But, if he can get Jirachi and get the five Dex Holders back, then yeah-- he's up there. WAY up there. But that's only if he can live to the task.
    that's gotta happen... it has too.

redha

Mad Trainer
    Years
  • i think emerald is really sucks

ruby is sorta gay, but i want him with marge/courtney :D
    any shipping?

Last edited:
    Back