• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all you pokemon lovers out there!

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm new here (well no duh lol) and the main reason I decided to join was because this seriously is the greatest pokemon forum I've seen from all the ones I had searched (and believe me, that's alot ^^).

Well I have many many many favourite pokemon, and Umbreon is a definate, I really can't say I have a number one as there are so many like Ninetales, Ampharos, Flygon, Espeon, Lugia, Latias, and just a whole ton more I like that it's really impossible to tell! xD

Anyways my nickname's Fox, from 'Foxtails', had that internet nickname for years, I live in ->Perth, Australia, I'm 15, and I'd like to make heaps of friends! :D

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Well, Fox, I guess you're right! This is one of the best Pokemon forums out there!

So you're interested in Umbreon? Maybe you can look for an FC of it or make your own! Also, there are a lot of other places in here that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

~Eni

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi Fox, I'm Ryan. Another Aussie aye, well I'm not one, but I know many many here at PC. xD

Want to make heaps of friends? Easy, just stay active, post, follow the Community rules, and most importantly have fun. Also, haha well in your profile you can list your favorite pokémon as well. ;D

Review the FAQ as well, that's a gold mine of information.

Have a wonderful time Fox, welcome to PokéCommunity. See you around the forums~ ;D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hello there and welcome to PC.
    Please enjoy your stay and make yourself at home.
    I'm sure you'll find some topics around that will catch your interest.

Also, be sure to read the rules and keep them in mind.
    Good day~

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Fox ^^
    My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon as well ^^

So.. ya like Eni said, make sure you take a look at rules, stay active and have fun and I'm sure you'll meet lots of cool people..

If you want to make friends quick, I'd hang out in the Other Trivia section.. everyone's very friendly over there..

Anyway, I'm DC, hope to see you around =)

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Firstly, I just want to say thankyou all for the warm welcome and;

Eni - Hey there, it's nice to be acquainted with you too! Thanks so much for adding me to your friends list, hope we can become good pokebuddies! :D If I ever have any questions regarding the forums, you'll be the first one I'll ask! ^^ Oh yeah also, what's an 'FC'? I might sound real dumb asking this right now, but I really don't have a clue. xD

Ryan - Hehe you might have to start a new group called the 'Anti-Aussie Liberation' lol. xD It sounds like there's a whole lot here, that's great! You'll have to show me a around then! ^^ Yup, I read the rules, right before I joined infact! Way ahead of you there! :B Thankyou and thankyou again! ;P

Destinedjagold - Thankchu I shall treat this place like my home indeed, and read the rules I have indeed. And say indeed I won't anymore indeed. xD Ah yes I can be real random at times, so just hit me over the head if you see me do stuff like that lol. :B It'll ruin my rep. x3

DarkChild - That's awesome! You know, we have a lot in common me and you. xD Oh I like your username too it makes me feel like I'm in Lord Of The Rings or some dark movie and how they say "You are the Dark Child" well they don't really say that but you know what I mean anyway lol. ^^" Alrightee then, I'll be sure to check out the trivia area indeed... 0_o omg there I go with me and my "indeeds" again lol... well I'll see you around then DC! :B

Tre_Al - Hai! Yush yush don't worry I'm no noob lol. xD And I'm suree I'll have fun here! Or will I.... -shifty eyes- hehe lol. C:

OMG. O_O You know how long it took me to write all this?! Like an hour. Haha nuu jk like 30 minutes, but it's still a long time, I was thinking too much. And nu. I'm not slow. -shifty eyes- xD

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi Fox! I'm Siimo and I absolutely LOVE your username! Lets be friends! ^^;

Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Read the rules and all that stuffs XD

PM me if you want to chat ;)

See ya around~

~ Siimo

Back