• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Best or Favorite Pokemon.

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • What is your Best and/or Favorite pokemon in RUby and Sapphire?

My favorite would have to be Lv. 70 Flygon because it knows Earthquake and its a dragon.

My Best would have to be my Lv. 90 Crobat...its not new but insanely fast.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm, my best would be my level 78 Blaziken. Favorite is my level 50something Raichu, though I like Blaziken just as much. ^_^ I have a lot of other high-level Pok?mon, but those are my favorites.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well i lost my save file awhile ago but i still remember...

for favorites? well... tons of not-usable pokemon such as Beautifly and other pokemon thta would just die in a competitive play. But i like to use them for ingame ^_^

best? well... there is no "best" pokemon... so i'll skip that one...

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years

• Best Pok?mon: Rayquaza Level 83
    Favorite Pok?mon: Groudon Level 72, Raichu Level 56, Heracross Level 59 and Salamence Level 52

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • My best and favorite, Flygon. Named Sandrago. My first pokemon to reach level 100 and has the best moves. Crunch, Dragon breath, Earthquake, Flamethrower. Holding leftovers.
    Second best are level 100 Swampert (Rainmaster) and Ninetales (Kitsune).
    And I love SKITTY!!!

Years
  • I love my Blaziken! Blaziken rules! Blaziken is the best!

Mine is at about Level 75 and the moves it knows are Flamethrower, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, and Blaze Kick. I know it's not very balanced but I still love my Blaziken! His name is Slash!

Years
  • my favorites are Arcanine and umbreon its a shame the old pokemon arnt in ruby or sapphire :'(

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    My best is my Kyogre at level 91.^^ My favorite on Ruby and Sapphire is Absol at level 88.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • I was training this pokemon hoping to make a powerful advesary to my opponents *explosions come from the backround* and i succeeded....

It was then i realized that i created a monster *people scream of the agany this monster is putting them through*....

u might think this is mew *more screams* or maybe the torturing power of mewtwo or deoxys,but no *flames erupt and pikachu screams for his life*....
    the name of this monster will haunt your mind for ages if your lucky enough to live that long. *roars of flames come up fiercely*

The monster I created is jirachi!!! *THUNDER* *THUNDER*

level:100
    type:psy/stl
    sex:X
    ability:serene grace
    nature:naughty
    ribbon:7(all contests,elite four,loves its master)
    item:leftovers
    STATS
    HP:458
    ATK:334
    DEF:332
    SP ATK:366
    SP DEF:378
    SPEED:403

moves
    earthquake
    doom desire(it has that evil name)
    psychic
    thunder bolt
    that to release all my bottled up anger.but sometimes i du like sweat revenge.

NOTE:this is the same thing i posted on another thread. Now, if u want to play a little game try to find the thread i copied this from.HaHaHa

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
  • My best? Um... lemme think... oh yeah! My Metagross! It won 9 battles in a row ALL BY ITSELF at the battle tower! @o@; (<-- my face when this happened)
    My favorite is all of the Eevee evolutions, especially my Umbreon! Who is also named Moonlight, by the way. I think you have some competition, Eevee girl... :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    hmmm...close match between my blaziken/salamence...both are very reliable team members...but i'll have to say blaziken :)

Dragon_Tamer

i like chicken balls
    Years
  • My Best is probably my Salamence lvl 100
    My favorite is Gastly and its evolutions but they arent in ruby or saphire so id have to say Duskull(but i hate Dusclops)

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
  • I'd have to say my Mightyena named Twilight, my Wigglytuff named Melody, and my Blaziken named Kyle.

Kyle: Yo, what's up, dudes!

Hey! Get outta here, will you? I don't want you guys invading my posts! Better end this, quick!

Kyle: But dudes, did you ever hea-

James Hawking

Insane Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Me? Well...
    I just got the game about 2 weeks ago, so plesae, laught like crazy.
    Best: Tie! Level 48 Swampert and Level 47 Gardevoir
    Favorite: Tie! Again. Level 48 Swampert, Level 47 Gardevoir, and Level 46 Shelgon.

Back