• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Best or Favorite Pokemon.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
  • My best Pokemon, and my strongest Pokemon.

I don't actually have a strongest Pokemon their all level 100 and their stats are 999 (in all areas ;) ).And I don't have a favorite Pokemon either,I like them all just the same.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    uh...

My Heracross is my best. He's L50 (that's as high as I train them), and he's owned my friends L100 Sceptile in 2 hits. Unreasonably high attack and defence. Wee! But... gengar is still my favorite... even though I don't have one in this version because I don't have a gameshark, same with scyther... but heracross comes in third

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My Lv100 Sp. Atk IV 31, EV 255 Modest Milotic is both my best and my favourite Pokemon. It's my best because it's the most powerful Milotic you can get. It's my favourtie Pokemon because it has a great move-pool of things to learn from.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    My favorite is Alakazam with the elemental punches. My best non-oober is well...my Zam also...I think.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Fave.....is:
    Blaziken - For 39 Straight wins at the BT by yourself! And taking me 1 1/2 Hours so that your a female.
    Chimecho - For being the pokemon my friends don't have! Haha In your face *Insert Name Here*
    Pikachu - For helping me with Blaziken! Pikachu's wife is Blaziken!
    And last but not least
    Crobat - For an early evolution, evolved at lv 23!! 1 Level after Zubat evolved

Best:
    Alakazam - Lv 97, for his incredible Speed and Sp Att
    Blaziken - Lv 100, for being my first pokemon?

Back