• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could live anywhere in the world of Pokémon, where would it be?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I doubt the title of this thread needs elaboration, because even n00bs would be able to understand something so simple.

As for myself, I wouldn't mind living in Goldenrod City. It's always been my favourite city out of the Pokémon world, and the tune that you hear when you walk/cycle through it while playing Gold, Silver or Crystal has to be the best tune ever in a Pokémon game. I think it'd be a pretty handy place to live too, right beside a Day Care Center and a Train Station.

So, enough about me, what about you guys?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    I like Cerulean.

I'd also like to live in Sootopolis.

My third choice is Alto Mare.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would LOVE to live in Sunnyshore City.
    Why? Because, I love the music in game, and that light house would be pretty kool to see.
    Also, that rock shaped like a Munchlax would be awesome to see! ^^
    Go to north Sunnyshore and ur at that Sandy area.
    And then run all aroung teh bridges! :P

So either there or Pastoria.
    I would love to go to the Great Marsh! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Probably Azalea Town. It's a quiet, peaceful place. Not to mention, "free" Pokeballs, Lapras in Union Cave on Fridays, a FOREST (I love woodsy areas), and it's in Johto! *yay*

I'd also like to live in the Agate Village or Treasure Town (as an Eevee!). Something tells me Orre and the PMD towns are going to be very ignored here... :(

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hmmm... I'd probably like to live in Alto Mare. 'tis a great place for peace, food and training Pokemon. And the region area is Johto. Its where Latias and Latios live.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    If anywhere, I'd love to live in Pallet Town and discover where this wonderful journey began. However, I wouldn't be able to contain myself, as I'd have to travel to all the regions and visit everything that is; the world of Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Sinnoh i dont know why but its my favorite region now about the city it would have to be Snow point city all the way.Its cold it snows all the time and thats my kind of place and the Regigas place yeah SNOW POINT RULES Hahah.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Well there's alot...
    Maybe Cerulean city,or Sotopolis,or even Snowpoint.
    There's alot but those are my top.

FalseDestiny

Troll
    Years
  • Spear Pillar maybe? Or even better the Reverse World!

No, I'm going with the Hall Of Origin, after all Arceus likely gets lonely up there.

New~Era

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Well Johto is my favorite region of all and any where in that region would be perfect but the one place oujt of all would have to be Ecruteak city XD

Back