View Full Version : If You could live anywhere in the world of Pokémon, where would it be?

June 25th, 2008, 2:40 PM
I doubt the title of this thread needs elaboration, because even n00bs would be able to understand something so simple.

As for myself, I wouldn't mind living in Goldenrod City. It's always been my favourite city out of the Pokémon world, and the tune that you hear when you walk/cycle through it while playing Gold, Silver or Crystal has to be the best tune ever in a Pokémon game. I think it'd be a pretty handy place to live too, right beside a Day Care Center and a Train Station.

So, enough about me, what about you guys?

June 25th, 2008, 2:44 PM
Dang that's a great question.

Hmm, I like Jubilife City. Or maybe Cerulean City.

June 25th, 2008, 3:17 PM
I like Cerulean.

I'd also like to live in Sootopolis.

My third choice is Alto Mare.

Euphoric Magikarp
June 25th, 2008, 3:26 PM
Cinnabar Island, just so I could try and become a trainer at Blaine's gym.

June 25th, 2008, 4:57 PM
I would LOVE to live in Sunnyshore City.
Why? Because, I love the music in game, and that light house would be pretty kool to see.
Also, that rock shaped like a Munchlax would be awesome to see! ^^
Go to north Sunnyshore and ur at that Sandy area.
And then run all aroung teh bridges! :P

So either there or Pastoria.
I would love to go to the Great Marsh! ^^

June 25th, 2008, 5:01 PM
Hmm... I think I would like to live in Olivine City if i lived in the pokemon world. I really like how its near the beach and the city's layout just really gets me.

The Bringer!
June 25th, 2008, 7:13 PM
Pastoria all the way! It has the great marsh and it's mascot is croagunk.

June 25th, 2008, 7:51 PM
Pallet town! I'm a small town guy =]

June 25th, 2008, 9:06 PM
Cinnabar Island, just so I could try and become a trainer at Blaine's gym.

Lol and find Missingno. XD

June 25th, 2008, 9:14 PM
Somewhere in Johto, it's my favorite region. Maybe Goldenrod City.

June 25th, 2008, 9:51 PM
Pallet town) And travel all other regions!

June 25th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Probably Azalea Town. It's a quiet, peaceful place. Not to mention, "free" Pokeballs, Lapras in Union Cave on Fridays, a FOREST (I love woodsy areas), and it's in Johto! *yay*

I'd also like to live in the Agate Village or Treasure Town (as an Eevee!). Something tells me Orre and the PMD towns are going to be very ignored here... :(

June 26th, 2008, 3:32 AM
Hmmm... I'd probably like to live in Alto Mare. 'tis a great place for peace, food and training Pokemon. And the region area is Johto. Its where Latias and Latios live.

June 26th, 2008, 4:29 AM
If anywhere, I'd love to live in Pallet Town and discover where this wonderful journey began. However, I wouldn't be able to contain myself, as I'd have to travel to all the regions and visit everything that is; the world of Pokémon.

June 26th, 2008, 5:06 AM
One of the beginning towns, like Pallet or New Bark or Littleroot or Twinleaf (if im correct)

June 26th, 2008, 5:20 AM
I would live in Mt. Coronet. Rawr, in the wild D:

June 26th, 2008, 7:48 AM
Sinnoh i dont know why but its my favorite region now about the city it would have to be Snow point city all the way.Its cold it snows all the time and thats my kind of place and the Regigas place yeah SNOW POINT RULES Hahah.

June 26th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Well there's alot...
Maybe Cerulean city,or Sotopolis,or even Snowpoint.
There's alot but those are my top.

June 26th, 2008, 1:11 PM
Spear Pillar maybe? Or even better the Reverse World!

No, I'm going with the Hall Of Origin, after all Arceus likely gets lonely up there.

June 26th, 2008, 1:18 PM
Well Johto is my favorite region of all and any where in that region would be perfect but the one place oujt of all would have to be Ecruteak city XD

June 26th, 2008, 1:59 PM
Ecruteak City, the city of legends. I just hope a tower doesn't burn down on my house. O:

Blackthorn City would also be cool.

Mr. Pokemon
June 26th, 2008, 2:14 PM
Probably in the awesome Goldenrod City of Johto. But of course, I'd be a Trainer which would mean I'd travel through all the regions.

June 26th, 2008, 2:29 PM
Thats true... being trainers we'd go everywhere.

June 26th, 2008, 2:59 PM
I'd go at either Saffron City, Three or Four Island, or somewhere at the Orre region. It would also be wise to stay at the place that has your starter.
The best city is glitch city! Starter Pokémon include Missingno., 'M, and Mew!

June 26th, 2008, 3:28 PM
I don't think I'd want to live anywhere that's a bustle with people. I'm a country girl. ;D

But I think I'll say Ecruteak City. I like the history it has, and not to mention, it's in Jhoto. Yay. -dance-

Good topic, Oni. As usual. :P

June 26th, 2008, 7:09 PM
Somewhere near where the Pokemon League is held, doesn't matter which region really.

June 27th, 2008, 8:45 AM
I want to live in the Sinnoh Region~! =D I like Twinleaf Town because it's very peaceful there. I also like Snowpoint City because of the snow. :3

I'll just live in Twinleaf Town and visit Snowpoint City all the time! =)

June 27th, 2008, 3:20 PM
i personally would like to live in either ecruteak or the solaceon town ruins. underground to ravaged path, anyone? or mabye the old chateu, catch meh some gengars, stay in the room with the creepy eyes. 0.o

June 27th, 2008, 4:42 PM
Why has only ONE person said Olivine,
It has a sweet lighthouse, it has nice beaches, its a cozy little town.

June 27th, 2008, 4:51 PM
^Because most of us prefer other towns/pokemon than Olivine or Lugia? o.o

I'm not a big fan of lighthouses.

June 28th, 2008, 3:21 PM
I chose Sunyshore City because I like the beach and electricity. *looks at avatar* ironic huh?

June 28th, 2008, 3:26 PM
Johto, near Mt. Silver. So I can get a Larvitar one day, even though I'll have to beat the League.

June 28th, 2008, 3:29 PM
Jeez, Orre is getting ignored here!! For me, either in Phenac City or Gateon Port. Phenac's running water is so pretty, and living at a busy port (With a lighthouse xD) Would be awesome. Oh by the way, Mirror B anyone?

June 28th, 2008, 3:45 PM
I think I would want to live in goldenrod city:)

June 28th, 2008, 3:48 PM
Johto Region
Reason: Houses my Favourite Pokémon.

Olivine City
Reason: Something about Life near the Sea seems somewhat relaxing to me.

June 28th, 2008, 3:55 PM
Hm, I'd have to choose either Snow Point, Pacifidlog, Saffron or Ecruteak..
Ha, one city from each region..
Still, I'd travel everywhere..

June 28th, 2008, 6:02 PM
a specific place? I really don't care but, Sinnoh Region

Edit:Nevermind! I have a specific! Snow Point City! Cuz of all the snow! I miss the snow! We never get snow in North Carolina! And I'd still travel. Never again to Flower Paradise! Sea Break Path, TOO LONG! It took me like 10 minutes! Even with my bike!

June 28th, 2008, 7:10 PM
I would definitely live in Johto probably Cianwood, a nice island, near Olivine, I love that place too.

June 29th, 2008, 1:28 AM
in little root, of course......

June 29th, 2008, 3:50 PM
I would live either in Olivine City or Cerulean City. Olivine is my favorite because It's Johto, has those white beaches, a Battle Tower, has a nice atmosphere and I can go to Cianwood or Kanto via the SS Aqua anytime I want. But I think I'd end up in Cerulean City. A baseball stadium, wonderful trainers, famous celebrities, a beautiful cape, not to mention the Cerulean Gym (I'd ask Misty if I could work as a Gym Assistant for her).

June 30th, 2008, 5:19 PM
Any of the Sevii Islands would suit me fine, particularly the seventh. Swimming, Trainer Tower, Sevault Canyon -- it would be like a permanent vacation.

Other than that, I would like to live in arguably the most urban city in each region: Celadon, Goldenrod, Rustboro, or Jubilife. I hate living in a small town with little to do. :(

June 30th, 2008, 6:24 PM
I'd live in Pallet Town because not only do I love the Kanto region but I also like the idea of living in a small town where everybody knows your name.

JX Valentine
July 1st, 2008, 2:05 PM
In a tent in front of the Sea Cottage.

Seriously, definitely Goldenrod City for the following reasons:

1. Yeah, gotta love that music.
2. Easy access to both the train station and the day care center, as Oni pointed out. Mostly the train station, if I ever get bored of Johto (which is heavily unlikely).
3. Department store. Yeah, I know it makes me sound like an incredible girl, but if I ever need to buy anything, chances are, Goldenrod City has it, either there or in one of the other businesses in such a massive city. And if it doesn't, then I probably don't need it.
4. Grooming salon for my Pokemon.
5. If I ever want to spend a little money and have a bit of fun, I could always go for card flipping.
6. Radio Tower, complete with a radio program that gives out items for easy-to-win contest prizes. (Yay stocking up on random stuff!)
7. Trainers and a labyrinth underground. How can I get bored in a city that's got a lot of places to explore, above or below the pavement?
8. Easy access to the National Park for pretty views and bug catching contests.
9. Bill's family = chance to meet Bill. After all, he comes back to Goldenrod City every once in awhile, right? (And I'd rather not be molested by people on Nugget Bridge, kthnx.)
10. Pokemon gym right there for both training and making fun of the girls.
11. "Festive city of opulent charm." Wonder what it's like on Halloween.

July 1st, 2008, 7:11 PM
Sootopolis or a Coastal City since the beaches are there and I'm interested in Surfing ;)

July 1st, 2008, 8:09 PM
i can see most of you like johto...
i agree as well, its serene beauty, landscapes...

its pretty really....^_^"!

July 1st, 2008, 9:21 PM
olivine city. it's pretty much the greatest ever

July 3rd, 2008, 4:38 PM
I'd probably live in Fortree City in Hoenn. I'm a treehugger and enviromentalist and I love the outdoors. :)

July 3rd, 2008, 11:27 PM
Personally I wouldn't care where I was, being in the Pokemon world would be awesome where ever I was!

July 3rd, 2008, 11:34 PM
I would live in Ecruteak City =D " The City Of Re-Birth" , also where you find Ho-Oh

July 4th, 2008, 2:19 AM
I would love to live in Littleroot Town if the Pokeverse is real..... It's because of the peacefulness of that town.

July 4th, 2008, 6:50 AM
I'd like to live in Floaroma Town. It would be nice to live in a place with a gigantic field of flowers you can just lie down on.

Azalea Town is my second choice, and next is Snowpoint City.

July 4th, 2008, 6:59 AM
I can't beleive nobody really has mentioned mossdeep, cuz that's where I'd like to be. Of course, I could go to other places int the Hoenn region. I don't know why, but many people don't really like Hoenn but I do.

July 6th, 2008, 7:48 PM
Anywhere in Johto, I'd be happy.

July 6th, 2008, 8:07 PM
I would like to live in kanto pallet town

July 6th, 2008, 8:12 PM
Valor Lakefront, because that restaurant is like the only place in pokeworld where there is human food!
Nah, but probably Hearthome. It just seems like a nice place to be.

July 6th, 2008, 9:14 PM
:D Pallet, Sootopolis, or Alto Mare. <3