• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could live anywhere in the world of Pokémon, where would it be?

Years
    Any of the Sevii Islands would suit me fine, particularly the seventh. Swimming, Trainer Tower, Sevault Canyon -- it would be like a permanent vacation.

Other than that, I would like to live in arguably the most urban city in each region: Celadon, Goldenrod, Rustboro, or Jubilife. I hate living in a small town with little to do. :(

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd live in Pallet Town because not only do I love the Kanto region but I also like the idea of living in a small town where everybody knows your name.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    In a tent in front of the Sea Cottage.

Seriously, definitely Goldenrod City for the following reasons:

1. Yeah, gotta love that music.
    2. Easy access to both the train station and the day care center, as Oni pointed out. Mostly the train station, if I ever get bored of Johto (which is heavily unlikely).
    3. Department store. Yeah, I know it makes me sound like an incredible girl, but if I ever need to buy anything, chances are, Goldenrod City has it, either there or in one of the other businesses in such a massive city. And if it doesn't, then I probably don't need it.
    4. Grooming salon for my Pokemon.
    5. If I ever want to spend a little money and have a bit of fun, I could always go for card flipping.
    6. Radio Tower, complete with a radio program that gives out items for easy-to-win contest prizes. (Yay stocking up on random stuff!)
    7. Trainers and a labyrinth underground. How can I get bored in a city that's got a lot of places to explore, above or below the pavement?
    8. Easy access to the National Park for pretty views and bug catching contests.
    9. Bill's family = chance to meet Bill. After all, he comes back to Goldenrod City every once in awhile, right? (And I'd rather not be molested by people on Nugget Bridge, kthnx.)
    10. Pokemon gym right there for both training and making fun of the girls.
    11. "Festive city of opulent charm." Wonder what it's like on Halloween.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Sootopolis or a Coastal City since the beaches are there and I'm interested in Surfing ;)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i can see most of you like johto...
    i agree as well, its serene beauty, landscapes...

its pretty really....^_^"!

kikuhana

Bird Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I'd probably live in Fortree City in Hoenn. I'm a treehugger and enviromentalist and I love the outdoors. :)

Years
    Personally I wouldn't care where I was, being in the Pokemon world would be awesome where ever I was!

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    I would live in Ecruteak City =D " The City Of Re-Birth" , also where you find Ho-Oh

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I would love to live in Littleroot Town if the Pokeverse is real..... It's because of the peacefulness of that town.

shiraume

Plum Princess
    Years
    I'd like to live in Floaroma Town. It would be nice to live in a place with a gigantic field of flowers you can just lie down on.

Azalea Town is my second choice, and next is Snowpoint City.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    I can't beleive nobody really has mentioned mossdeep, cuz that's where I'd like to be. Of course, I could go to other places int the Hoenn region. I don't know why, but many people don't really like Hoenn but I do.

MayorPork

Psyduck Lover
    Years
    Valor Lakefront, because that restaurant is like the only place in pokeworld where there is human food!
    Nah, but probably Hearthome. It just seems like a nice place to be.

Back