• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Craziest moment?

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
Years
  • Can you ever recall a silly moment when you did something that seemed so impossible in the game? Such as, catching a legendary with a pokeball? anything that sounds crazy or impossible!

<3

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Craziest Moment?(does that include a great achievement?)
    Um.....Oh yeah!!!-I found a shiny Poocheyena & caught it wirh a MAster Ball!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • family friend (he's only 6) wanted my staravia and offered his mesprit

ta very much ;)

That's nice, but this is for Advance generation games. ;)

My craziest moment is proboaly the one I'm doing right now. SRing for a shiny Mewtwo. O.O

I don't think catching legendaries in a Pokéball is crazy, though. I always do it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actualy, my cousin handed me his Game and I caught his Ho oh with one pokeball first throw, after he was using tons of ultraballs and stuff. We still talk about that.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hmm, I traded my Blastoise (Level 100), for a level 30 Slowpoke ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    i know this is suddposed to be advance generation

but in my friends yellow version he caught mewtwo (with almost full health, and no status things) with a pokeball

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, before I new that Mirage Island only showed up on certain days, I kept going back and for between the town and the route trying to make it appear. It never did :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I fought Rayquaza trying to capture it.
    Blaziken weakened it then i switched to Altaria to sing.It was in the low yellow,health,and asleep so i attempted a capture.I caught it on my first try,but what a waste of money. x.x

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • I had some CRAZY moments.

When I soft resetted on a shiny Rayquaza after being used to soft resetting about a million times. The next time I turned my game on it was a shiny Rayquaza AGAIN. That's what you call crazy.

>Also catching Dialga with my first Quick Ball

>Catching Cressilia with my first Ultra Ball.

>Also visiting Mirage Island 2 times in my Sapphire. I love the Leichi Berry. I also caught a Wynut there.(Still have him and Leichi Berry) =p

:16:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When I Had a shiny torchic starter and didnt even know. I thought it just sparkled because it was my starter.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    In FireRed, right after beating the Elite 4. I couldn't get the National Dex yet because I only had 58 Pokemon, so I went and caught some more, but then wasn't sure what to do. So I went back and beat the E4 the second time, with my same levels, same team, and no training. I was so surprised when I saw their new Pokemon. xD

BIG_Cactus

Event collecter and Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    down to one pokemon on both sides I Won E4 on Dragonites missed Ice Beam and had Pidgeot use Mirror Move

Caught Lugia in Great Ball

TRUE- I seriously ran into the 3 dogs back-to-back-to-back in the same area of grass
    (You probbaly won`t belive but I swear on my life)

Last edited:

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • I know this is advanced generation but one of my fave moments was when i caught a paralyzed dialga with full health in two pokeball throws.
    2.At the start of my Fire red game I was delivering oaks parcel and I found a shiny ratata. I about broke my gameboy because I had no pokeballs to throw and I NEVER find shinies.
    3.I threw 100 ultra balls on a mewtwo with only 1 hp and it was paralyzed. (I used false swipe so Im certain it was on 1 hp.) and never caught it. it used struggle and died O.O that happend six times in a row too. so eventually I used my master ball.

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
  • I was like 8 or 9 and I bought a whole box of TCG cards for like 70 dollars, which a month or two afterwards I no longer like the cards.

Back