• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Craziest moment?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    My craziest moment would be... FInding a shiny Swablu (My fave Poke was and still is near the top Altaria) a/nd running from it after being used to running from other Poke's

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I was like 8 or 9 and I bought a whole box of TCG cards for like 70 dollars, which a month or two afterwards I no longer like the cards.
    Dude, its for AGG thread topic only, not TCG...

My craziest moment would be... FInding a shiny Swablu (My fave Poke was and still is near the top Altaria) a/nd running from it after being used to running from other Poke's
    Ouch!!!
    So how did it feel?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Mine HAD to be in Sapphire, I didn't know what Mirage Island was, and i talked to the dude and thought he was just a nut, next day i went to see him again for some random reason, I saw Mirage Island and thought it was a glitch and then restarted, I hate myself to this very day over that.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Mine HAD to be in Sapphire, I didn't know what Mirage Island was, and i talked to the dude and thought he was just a nut, next day i went to see him again for some random reason, I saw Mirage Island and thought it was a glitch and then restarted, I hate myself to this very day over that.
    LOL.XD.LMAO-Dude, i am sooooo sorry for LOLing myself out loud but, it really is funny!!!:laugh:(No offense...)
    Mirage Island is VERY VERY VERY VERY SUPER-ULTRA MEGA RARE-why did you think it was a glitch??

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, some island appearing out of nowhere when it wasn't there a day ago seems a bit not realistic xD I guess now i must smash myself in the head every day...:( poor poor me xD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014

LOL.XD.LMAO-Dude, i am sooooo sorry for LOLing myself out loud but, it really is funny!!!:laugh:(No offense...)
    Mirage Island is VERY VERY VERY VERY SUPER-ULTRA MEGA RARE-why did you think it was a glitch??

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    KILLING THE POWER WHEN I WAS WINNING TO LUCY! DD:

I was playing SP at school and then, It was time for the flag ceremony! DD;

HAHAHA...May bad luck follow you whenever you near the Battle Pike. Sorry but I don't like Lucy getting beaten. It was you Luck!!!!You used it up all in the Battle Pike..hehehe

Hmmmmmmmm.....

:16:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    KILLING THE POWER WHEN I WAS WINNING TO LUCY! DD:

I was playing SP at school and then, It was time for the flag ceremony! DD;
    LOL.xD.LMAO-i get it!
    I felt the same way when i was winning against her!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    when i was SR'ing for a mew two on fire red and then when i found it my game froze and i could never get another 1. i guess thats jus my luck.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Yup. One of the crazie and silliest moments was I acciedently caught a wild Snorlax with a master ball... how dumb was that? it was in leaf grean version.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I know this is for advance games but on my pearl I caught these pokemon with pokeballs:

-PALKAI -VERY EASY AND QUICK -4MIN
    -MESPRIT -IT WAS SO HARD! -3HRS
    -UXIE -SO SO -45MINS
    -ROTOM -VERY EASY AND QUICK -1MIN

That is it never got AZELF got annoyed with it and used a MASTERBALL

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...I guess one crazy moment would sort of be when I watched TV in Sapphire (after beating the E4 for the first time) about a 'certain flying Pokemon' roaming Hoenn (I did not know the event referenced Latias, or what a Latias even was at the time). I was just like "OK...", so I walk on Route 101, encounter a Pokemon, and it's...Latias on the first try!! I was like, That's what they were talking about!
    I wonder if I would've even known Latias even existed without that occurrence...

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
    Years
    I had a Mr. Mime (you get it by trading an Abra with a boy past Diglett's Cave in Route 2), went to the Pokemon Lab in Cinnabar and taught it Metronome.
    I used Metronome and it uses random moves such as Sandstorm, etc.
    But suddenly it used Horn Drill, and I said, "HEY! THAT'S ONE-HIT K.O.!!!" but the foe's HP was already yellow. It was so useless... :( wahhh

And another one with my Mr. Mime. It wanted to learn Recycle (it recycles one item so you could use it once more). I saw the description, and it striked my fancy, and when I tried it, it didnt work and it was so useless since I don't know how that goes... and what's more I deleted Confusion just so that Recycle could replace it... and Confusion was one of my strongest Psychic moves that I had embedded on Mr. Mime!!!! Noooo.. . :'(

9popo

Typhlosion Lover
    Years
    In firered when i went to mewtwo he was a shiny, but as stupid as i was, i didn't know what i shiny was so I thought it was a glitch and turned off the game.

Back