• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal Fan Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Who likes Crystal? There is a May (Sapphire) Fan Club and a Misty Fan Club so why not a Crystal Fan Club! For you who do not know who Crystal is, here is a brief synopsis: Crystal is the girl choice in the Pokemon Crystal Game Boy Game. She is also the girl character in the Johto part of the Pokemon Magna.

Here are some pics:

crystal1.png

Majority Credit to Serebii.net and PE2k

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well, she is the best character to me. I think that Crystal, Gold, and Silver should have been the main characters of the Johto TV Series. They seem like much better characters than Brock, Ash, and Misty.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Ill join. Im a big fan of the 3 Johto Trainers of the games/manga. And the main 2 from the anime(Kenta/Marina).
    Crystal/Marina is my favorite female trainer :cool:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Yes, Marina is here name in that special, and the guys name is Kenta, but I am not sure if Silver is in that special or not. I dont think that he has been in any of the anime, but I am not sure.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • oni flygon said:
    Crystal rules! She's awesome when she kicks Pokeballs to catch Pokemon!
    Couldn't agree more! Crys rocks!

Oh and, I this is a piccy ages ago in 'Get Happy', I hate their pairings. Akane (Whitney) x Kenta(Gold) Blah -_-;; Not SaKashipping, though ^^ (I'm feeling hyper again.) [Oh, and gomen for my rantings.]

50houko.jpg

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • It sure does. I see this club needs some life :classic:
    Crystal is so cool when she kicks pokeballs

Years
  • ...It's all over the place, Ampharos. You should visit Pokespecial.tk if you want to know more info about Crys...

Now, onwards to the Yellow Fan Club!

Back