• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal Fan Club

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Marina/Crystal forever! I like her personality and she has orignal hair (sooooo blue). I have "Raikou Special" and I must say, she reminds me a little (she loves mature guys^.~)

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Hey, Kenta *waves to you* I remember you from somewhere. I mean, I remember a guy who liked trio from "Raikou Special" a lot, and I think, it was you, yes?

*wals to find some good pics with Marina*

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Hi Casey! you figured me out^^
    I am a big fan of the Raikou Special.
    I do have some Marina/Crystal pics(looks)
    Heres one:
    Crystal Fan Club

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Kenta said:
    Hi Casey! you figured me out^^
    I am a big fan of the Raikou Special.
    I do have some Marina/Crystal pics(looks)

Wow! How cool pic of Marina! I love it^^ *she takes a pic from Kenta and runs away* I remember, her fav pokemon in anime is Misdreavus. Cuuute. But I think, Cronocraw doesn`t fit to her.
    It is not cute XD

I have found shinny pic of Crystal and Suicune. Its my favorite shippy pic and favorite pic of Crystal. Marina/Crystal doesn`t look like a cute girl here only like a woman

Crystal Fan Club

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I Wanna Join!!!
    I Like Crystal....
    Besides For Some Reason I Liked Her So Much I Chose Her In Crystal Version...

Years
    You get 'em from Japanese sites... *huggles Yellow* (If you want to find some, you can go to those banners in my sig)

[mod voice]and there's an edit button over there... so double posting is innevitable...[/mod voice]

Last edited:

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Casey said:
    Its strange, why all Clubs, where I`m a member, are dying? =/
    Maybe i`m not lucky for Clubs :P

I have to take this Club at Page 1.

Do you mean breeders club and heaa...something cafe??XD.

Don't worry im here to give this life!. :laugh:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Nessie said:
    Do you mean breeders club and heaa...something cafe??XD.

Don't worry im here to give this life!. :laugh:

Oh, thanx Nessie. I`m glad, you are here. Maybe you will be lucky for this Club.

May has own Club, Marina should have too. I don`t understand, why Marina is not so popular like May. I know, May has a travel with Ash, but they should make more episodes with Marina. They shouldn`t forget about her like that.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Casey said:
    Oh, thanx Nessie. I`m glad, you are here. Maybe you will be lucky for this Club.

May has own Club, Marina should have too. I don`t understand, why Marina is not so popular like May. I know, May has a travel with Ash, but they should make more episodes with Marina. They shouldn`t forget about her like that.

Yeahh!! screw Ash (not May hehe), i want a show just with the girls! (Misty, Marina and May!), hehehe i know this is impossible, but...well it would be cool.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    amphros23 said:
    I like crystal much better than all the other girls exept blue! she and crystal are tied for first! :D

Hi Amphy *waves* Yes, her hair is really original. She looks like a real manga girl. I think, peeps like May more because she is natural, she has brown hair, but Marina is just... original with her colour of hair.

Back