• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Quotes

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • I hope this is where you put this.

You put up quotes from random sources, whether they be forum discussions, movies, song lyrics, tv shows, or whatever.

Just put them here if they're good.

I'll give off a few.
    [From Yu-Gi-Oh]
    Marik: My name is Marik!
    Bakura: I don't care.
    Marik: What if I told you I had knowedge of certain secrets?
    Bakura: I don't care.
    Marik: Once I possess what I desire, the Millenium Rod will mean absolutally nothing to me.
    Barkua: [short pause] ...I don't care.

[From Yu-Gi-Oh: THe Abridged Series]

Kaiba: Screw the rules, I have money!

Yami: Don't worry Pegasus, there's always Naruto: THe Abridged Series. But as everyone knows, that's just not quite as good!
    Pegasus: OH NOOOOOOO!!!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm gonna dress this thread up like a porpoise.
    Why did it get moved out of Other Trivia?

Mighty Boosh 2006 Tour
    Vince: I've invented a new game. It's called "Pelt the Rabbit in His Big White Face". Yeah, I know, the title alone is pretty cool, but what you do, right, is there's this big rabbit and he's huge, he's like 6 foot, right, and he's got this massive face and, you're here, right? I mean, it doesn't matter where you are, right, you could be wherever, could be by a windmill, it doesn't matter, and what happens is, this rabbit starts to chase you, right, and you gotta run or if you can't, you could throw sesame seeds at him, or coins or whatever, or you could just take off your Chelsea boot and just take him out, 'cause if he catches you, he just throws you on the floor... and rapes you.
    Howard: ...That isn't really a game, is it? It's more like a series of events. A series of horrific events... culminating in a rape.
    Vince: Its not rape its some terrific bunny bumming.
    Howard: From MB Games?

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Portal

GLaDOS: "I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party. That all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personal file. 'Unlikable.' 'Liked by no one.' 'A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' 'SHALL NOT BE MOURNED.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too."

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Confound you. I was going to do Portal. XD

Although I guess there are plenty more.

GlaDOS said:
    Remember when we were like "goodbye," and then you were like "no way," and then we were all like "we pretended we were going to murder you." That was great.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • That's my favorite quote from Portal. :3 GLaDOS is so off-the-wall...

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it."

"The Enrichment Center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science self esteem fund for girls? It's true!"

"You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing. You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"
    "You think you're doing some damage? 2 plus 2 is... ten. IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!.

"'Neurotoxin... so deadly... Choking... Kidding! When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the deadly was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes, honestly, it's not deadly at all. To me. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness a lot less funny."

Ah, there's so many of them!

Now that I've overdone Portal, I need quotes from somewhere else...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    'A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.'

-Robert Hainlain.
    --Time Enough For Love.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • "Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."

"Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them."

"Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home."

"I am proud to be an American. Because an American can eat anything on the face of this earth as long as he has two pieces of bread."

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

"You know the only people who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who've never had any."

-Bill Cosby

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • From the anime xxxHolic:

Watanuki: What's that? -pointing to Mokona-
    Yuko: How rude! Mokona is Mokona! If there is another Mokona, then there would be 2 Mokona.

It was really really funneh. xD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I love Bill Cosby!

"Because of my Father, I thought my name was 'Jesus Christ.' He was always like 'Jesus Christ!' My brother thought his name was 'Dammit!' My father would hust be all 'Dammit, will you stop making all that noise? And Jesus Christ, SIT DOWN!' So one day I'm out playing in the rain, my father says, 'Dammit, will you get in here?!' I say 'Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!' " -Bill Cosby

YGO: TAS

Kaiba: [while ranting about Yugi] I could go on but I won't
    Mokuba: [going through Japanese puberty] Charmander char!
    Kaiba: SHUT UP CHARMANDER! I mean Mokuba!

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • this is my favorite quote from Dwight from The Office

"I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog. "

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    "There are four types of men in this world:
    1. The man who knows, and knows that he knows; he is wise, so consult him.
    2. The man who knows, but doesn't know that he knows; help him not forget what he knows.
    3. The man who knows not, and knows that he knows not; teach him.
    4. Finally, there is the man who knows not but pretends that he knows; he is a fool, so avoid him."

— Solomon Ibn Gabirol ben Judah

Unfortunately, Solomon seems never to have said how to tell who is what type.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I love posting quotes from TV shows. ^_^

Ed, Edd n Eddy:

Edd: Is this what we've been reduced to? HUMILIATING EACH OTHER??!!

Eddy: "I want free popcorn, I want free popcorn!!" What do I look like, some popcorn fairy?

Ed: This reminds me of the movie, Zombies from the Deep Freeze, a Cash Cow. This is the part when we'll be torn to pieces, stuffed into ice cube trays, and frozen in which to cool their drinks!!

Drake & Josh:

Drake: *to his girlfriend in the hall* See ya, gorgeous.
    Josh: Oh, I'll miss you too. Bye, sweetie pie!!

Megan: Oh my god, I love this car!! Let's get this one!!
    Drake: Uh, shall we hymn this?
    Josh: Yes.
    Together in a sing-song way: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

iCarly:

Freddy: Must you always attack me with words?
    Sam: Ya want me to use rocks?

Carly: And you know what's worse?! Spencer put a brand new TV in my room!! How can I sleep with fourteen inches of high-def GUILT staring at me all night??!!

I would post more, but then I'll be sitting here all day.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • "I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

^^Definately among my top favorite quotes.

Abridged series have some good ones
    YGOTAS/LittleKuriboh:
    Joey: Let me guess, in America. Right?
    Bandit Keith: I wasn't gonna say that, In America.

Everyone at different times: Shut up, Mokuba (from YGO: The Abridged Movie)

Tea: Nothing can destroy friendship. It's the most poweful force in the universe. It's even stronger than Chuck Norris.
    Joey: BLASPHEMY.

Pegasus' bodyguard: Oww, my hair.

NTAS/MasakoX and Vegeta3986:
    Lee: Blowing up squirrels sure is fun, eh.

DNTAS/Team Dattebayo:
    Tennis Ref: Light Yagami is disqualified for using too many tennis balls.
    L: Sweet, I won.
    Tennis Ref: Nope, your just as much of a loser as he is.
    L: Aww.

L: We're gonna have to keep him around a little bit longer. Until we have, you know, that stuff that you ugh.
    Matsuda: Oh, you mean evidence?
    L: Yeah, that stuff.

(a DNTAS closing eyecatcher, characters from YGO GX)
    Bastion: (opens up his jacket to reveal a bunch of different decks, interpretted as bombs) I calculate a 0% chance of survival, ahhhhhh (continues while Chazz talks).
    Chazz: No, the Chazz can't die like this, noooooooo.
    Cuts to a scene of a parking structure blowing up.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    SM, you posted this on Pe2k a few months back.

Snakes on a Plane: "I'm sick of these [youknowwhat] snakes on this [youknowwhat] plane!

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • "There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

Orochimaru

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • This quote is one of the greatest insights in American history (Just kidding, it's only a gaffe):

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is."

--Bill Clinton at his very funniest

Back