• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Palladium - The Ocean Dynasty

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    If

If there are any postion open towards Brain storming im your man.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • wow this sounds amazing i love the sprites and i hope to see more impressive stuff in the future this game has real potential.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • wow this sounds amazing i love the sprites and i hope to see more impressive stuff in the future this game has real potential.
    Thanks a lot. Out of the most comments, my favorite ones are "has potential".

cool stuff I.C. xD
    i was waiting for a while >: D
    cool stuff i can help with teh region map if you need
    and also trainer sprites (like i mentioned to you on msn)
    Thanks, RG. XD
    Yeah, maybe you can help with the Region Map.

I plan on making it a cross between the FR/LG Region Map and the D/P/P one.
    The FR/LG one is a little out of date, and the D/P one is a little too new.

wow. thats cool. do you want to trade any kind of events with me. im darkness trade center. in the wifi trade corner.
    I don't understand what you're talking about. :tired:

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Courtesy of Riceeman, he applied to become an artist for Palladium.

Here is Litscorp. Note that it is not the final product.

If you can, please give some comments.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • The sprites are decent. But your Pokemon look like too Digimonish...
    So... what makes them Digimon-ish? I don't see what you can describe on a Digimon that has different features than Pokémon; but Digimon have more features and detail on them.

I've been working mostly on sprites lately, I hope to get some ready to show here.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • well what does he need to rename?
    if its the title well you pronounce -> puh-ley-dee-uh
    thinsp.png
    m (thanx to dictionary.com)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    So... what makes them Digimon-ish? I don't see what you can describe on a Digimon that has different features than Pokémon; but Digimon have more features and detail on them.

I've been working mostly on sprites lately, I hope to get some ready to show here.
    No they are different honey... Digimon looks like more monster(monsters that eat meat...) But Pokemon looks like more tame, kind, and cute(some of them)... I don't know how to explain... All I have to say they are too digimonish...

rename it..its too long and hard to pronounce
    I don't think it's hard to pronounce, actually I like the name. It reminds me Platinum, they are unrelated though...=P

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Uh, hey everyone. I'm not thinking of changing the name anytime soon.
    'Palladium' is just a name I chose out of the blue, so I could work on the game with a title.
    It was never the final decision, though, but it could be.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Maybe you shouldn't have revived this thread, because it's over a month old. But I'm hopefully planning a big return.
    As you can see, I'm adding media for Palladium. I've added a banner in my signature specifically for Palladium, created by Fangking Omega. As for a little text update; Palladium will be made in the D/P format (with a little bit of Platinum contents).

I'm planning an update in a little while, though.

Back