• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Palladium - The Ocean Dynasty

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hey, guys! There hasn't been much progressing on the part of Pokémon Palladium, and I was thinking that I would save a few updates to make one big update, but I guess that's not going to happen. This game seems like it's dead, but it's not. I made a little screenshot in-battle of what the game is supposed to look like, with my Ponyta battling a wild Whinnee.

As you can see, it will look almost exactly like Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. Credits to sylver1984 of deviantART for the original artwork for Whinnee, and to Riceeman for making the sprite. Also, there's still a few more screenshots and stuff, but I don't want to reveal too much, or else there won't be much excitement when I show them! I hope you liked the updates!

Last edited:

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I'm just wondering. Is Whinnee the pre-evolution of ponyta, or doe they just look like eachother?

Anyway, it looks very promising and I really can't wait for more info and screenshots!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Slight glitch - the names of Whinee and Ponyta are switched round in the info boxes. Is that an actual screenshot, or a mock-up?
    Oh, and Game Maker isn't necessarily more flexible than RMXP; I bet that anything you can do in Game Maker is possible in RMXP too. But it's your choice which to use.

Back