• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • I know its a little early for this but...it's out of curiosity. XD

So, do you? I don't really but in a way I do because I tend to be around little kids or kids with disabilities, that still believe in him. XD So its fun to keep them believing because its not fun when they find out he doesnt exist. :[

To me, I think there is a Santa Claus because if you think about the kids that have nothing...like in Africa or in those poor countries they obviously need something to believe in.

Sorry, I watch the Polar Express too much so I guess I still believe in him even though my parents tell me isn't real. I just can't help it. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Who is this "Santa"?

:O

But, you know, if he was real there'd be a big paedophile scandal. o_o
    Quite a funny thought, actually.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No, i don't.
    and i wouldn't lie in front of kids who believed in him, because the truth is better than believing in something that doesn't exist. false hope is the last thing we need.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • I believe that Santa is a symbol for generosity and gift-giving around Christmas, so yeah, he exists to me... not in a physical form, however.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, I stopped believing in Santa Claus in the 4th grade.

However, he is a symbol of giving.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • who's santa? is he that fat guy who steals my cookies christmas night? I much prefer Hoteiosho over that guy, since he roams Japan and not where I'm at.
    no I don't believe in Santa, or at least don't want to believe in him.

*hangs sign on wall, "shhh, it's Santa hunting season", and starts to clean last years christmas present*

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Well I believe in him. I am not a little kid either. There is magic in this world and cold-hearted people don't see it. It really annoys me when someone says he is not real because he or she can't see the magic put into it. I really do not want to offend any of you its just if you want me to answer it with my mind this is it.

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
  • I was kinda bummed about it when my mum let out that he didn't exist.
    It was when I was twelve, so I'd obviously already figured out, but it was fun putting stuff out at chrismas for him, and it generally gave the holiday a nice feel.

I prefered it when I wasn't told. :/

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I stopped believing in that fat,old gyu since i was about 6-7
    I knew he was fake when i first her his name

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well I believe in him. I am not a little kid either. There is magic in this world and cold-hearted people don't see it. It really annoys me when someone says he is not real because he or she can't see the magic put into it. I really do not want to offend any of you its just if you want me to answer it with my mind this is it.

... ROTLMBFAO

I was never told he didn't exist. I figured it out on my own. The wrappers in my mom's big fat dark locker were the same as the Christmas wrappers last year.

I still believe that Coca-Cola brings magic, though XD.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I've never believed in him, to be honest. When I was two, my brother told me he didn't exist, not that my parents tried to make me believe he did anyway XD;

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • No, i don't.
    and i wouldn't lie in front of kids who believed in him, because the truth is better than believing in something that doesn't exist. false hope is the last thing we need.
    So you would tell a five year old child in the process of putting cookies out on Christmas Eve that Santa Claus was a big fat lie?

Many people would rather believe in Santa Claus and be happy than know he's not real and be... well, not exactly miserable, but you know what I mean.
    Example:
    I was kinda bummed about it when my mum let out that he didn't exist.
    It was when I was twelve, so I'd obviously already figured out, but it was fun putting stuff out at chrismas for him, and it generally gave the holiday a nice feel.

I prefered it when I wasn't told. :/
    Besides, by the time children are twelve or thirteen, I'm sure they've already figured out he isn't real, and if they haven't, then they'd probably be able to handle a little disappointment like that.

... ROTLMBFAO
    Woa... no need to be mean, man.

Anyway, I don't believe in him anymore, but I do like to pretend he's real around little kids. It's fun watching them get excited for his arrival on Christmas Eve.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • I've never believed in him. It's impossible to do what he does every December, even with reindeer.

I do act like he's real around little kids that believe in him. Don't want to bum them out.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes and i also think that every night someone magically comes in every night and stills a penny from my penny case!
    Of course not silly head. But if he were real then i wouldnt be here bored on the internet. I would acually had left my parnets in search of dragons!(sarcasm that last bit)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I have actually never understood how it's fun to imagine a fat old man gives you a stocking instead of your parents. An imaginary person is taking the credit! I don't get it!

GuardianofAuraGirl

Well, sadly no. I don't believe in Santa Claus. But I do believe there's other magic in this world besides the false magic of Santa Claus.

Back