• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • Sneak it out. You should upgrade to the iPhone. >:3

One more feature never hurts. <3
    I didn't know you could upgrade. I just thought that you'd have to buy ... I'm stupid. XDD

But I couldn't if I wanted to. I don't think I have the right service. :/

Years
    • Seen today
    I didn't know you could upgrade. I just thought that you'd have to buy ... I'm stupid. XDD

But I couldn't if I wanted to. I don't think I have the right service. :/

No. You throw the iPod touch away and ditch your current cellphone and ask for an iPhone, claiming it saves money.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Audy beat me to it. :<

That's like when that person left his iPod Nano in his bag for someone to take.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I think I'll start posting here in DCC. 8D
    Cause, you know I have no life chit-chat is always fun. xD

Talking about Ipods/Iphones?
    My friend hacked his Ipod Touch to work as an Iphone.
    He wanted to test it out on mine, but I wouldn't let him >_>

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • No. You throw the iPod touch away and ditch your current cellphone and ask for an iPhone, claiming it saves money.
    But I don't have the right service for it. My step dad says that it's a lot of money anyway to use it in addition for the cost of buying it. DDD:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I heard Iphones weren't really worth it anyway. :/
    Paying for all that extra stuff and such..

I'm perfectly happy with my Blackberry and Ipod Touch 8D
    Lucky monkey. :<

I have an ipod touch and a juke. Eww, I can't even download my songs on it. It's stupid and makes me hate the phone with a burning passion. D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • iPod Touches are good, but they're fat things. :<

I've got an iPod Nano Chromatic and a friggin' Motorola V3. ;;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • The only reason I got my iPod touch is because it came free with my computer because of a college student discount. But having the touch really really makes me want the phone. It looks like the most convenitent thing ever. But yeah, they are expensive =/

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't see the point of an iPhone. Their too expensive for my taste and way to overrated. I'd rather have an old Samsung then have one, anyday.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I would probably go with the iPod touch over the iPhone, simply because I already have a phone that works (but just barely) and there aren't any expensive monthly payments. It's too bad the iPod touch has a small memory compared to the iPod classic.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I would probably go with the iPod touch over the iPhone, simply because I already have a phone that works (but just barely) and there aren't any expensive monthly payments. It's too bad the iPod touch has a small memory compared to the iPod classic.

That's my only nitpick about the Touch :/

I'm thinking of buying a nano just to fit the rest of my songs ..

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't even have a home phone, people. I won't be thinking about these iPod nanos or iPhones or whatever, heh.

iPhone = Phione with a rogue "i." XDD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I don't have home phones either o.o
    We use our cells xD
    Unlimited minutes, text, etc for the win! 8D

O_O I don't see how you could do that, depending on where you live. I'm in a village-in-the-woods type of neighborhood in upstate NY and we get no service at my house. I have to stand in like a particular spot to use my cell, so we definitely need the home line. XD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • My phone actually is the only phone my family uses, since its just me and my mom at home. It works fine, we live in a city so it gets good reception. Although, sometimes I forget to turn it off silent when I get home from school so we miss calls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back