• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • There is a payphone in front of this corner store just outside of where I live. That is what I use to make my phone calls, XD. It's usually fine, but last winter there was this huge snowbank in front of it, and as a result I had to partially climb the thing and dig the phone out.

One of these times, a family from Australia walked by and took a picture of me doing this, XD. They wanted to show all their friends back home how Canadians use the telephone. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • There is a payphone in front of this corner store just outside of where I live. That is what I use to make my phone calls, XD. It's usually fine, but last winter there was this huge snowbank in front of it, and as a result I had to partially climb the thing and dig the phone out.

One of these times, a family from Australia walked by and took a picture of me doing this, XD. They wanted to show all their friends back home how Canadians use the telephone. :D

All you Austrailians have it easy! XD

Aww man, I wish I could have seen that picture =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I never asked them for a copy, XD. But somewhere in Australia some people are laughing at a picture of me while being thankful they don't have to deal with such things. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Snow can make it to Florida, unlike Australia. XD

My dad is a truck driver, and he told me once of a rush load he had to take from Ontario to Florida. When they opened the trailer up down there, there was still some snow inside! Many of the Floridians who hadn't seen snow before took some time off from their jobs so that they could have their first snowball fight. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • How can we go from phones and iPod's to snow? This is why I love the DCC.

Snow is win. I miss it since I moved from England to Australia. D:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • There's no snow in Brazil. Besides a couple flakes that fall down when you're on top of a mountain and it's at least -10 ºC.

And yes, it sucks.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I miss snow too. ;;

I used to live in New Jersey, so there was snow there.
    I'm in Arizona, and the only place to go get snow here is Flagstaff...three hours from where I live. :<

When I was in New Jersey..on the last day before we left, it started snowing..very little though! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • -_- Cereally, people, just take it. We're getting sleet tonight, followed by a snowstorm on Wednesday. DRIVING = NOT SO MUCH FUN.

Haha. Oh New York...It's good around Christmas time, but when it's still here in late March it gets to the gtfo point.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Wow, I never knew that snow can make it to Florida. :X
    Whats next? Chuch Norris eats up to 10,000 pretzels?

Okay, that was the lamest Chuck Norris joke ever. >.<

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I live in the midwest so I expect at least an inch of snow each day, and I usually get to miss school because of that (It happened four times last semester).
    Most places I visit tend to never have snow even when it's winter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back