• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DINOSAURS!!!!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • Parasauralophus. <33

Those things are awesome.

What I don't like is how common they are as Grass Fakemon Starters...

EDIT: 1,250th post. x3

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Dumb Dinosaur.
    I haven't the foggiest what it's real name is, but does it really matter when you kick this much ass?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The only Dinosaur I like...

Is the Dinosaur that children would love me when I'm dressed up as it...

And maybe get beat up, but still...

The only Dinosaur I like is...

DINOSAURS!!!!

Nuff said

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I knew Barney would come up somewhere.

I like the Stegosaurus and T-Rex for obvious reasons. The Allosaurus is quite epic too.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I actually like the Brontosaurus due to his long neck and his massive height. The T-Rex comes in a close second, though.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    For me, i would have to be Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus Rex, dunno why but i felt i had to type the full names instead of Raptor and T-Rex just because i could) i loved Dinosaurs when i little and these two where the ones i liked most, and remain that way today even though I'm not as into Dinosaurs as much.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
  • My favorite are Stegosaurus, Galimimus, Ankylosaurus. I prefer herbivores. The only carnivores I like are Albertosaurus and Dilophosaurus.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Raptor is epic, it is one of the most intelligent of Dinos, and can bring down many things. I also like the Stegosaurus, just because of the way he looks and all. I do like the T-Rex though...

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Oh man, I could get so technical on this, but I won't. The only thing i'm going to get technical about is Velociraptor. I am going to assume that when most of you think of Velociraptor, you think of the 6 foot tall Genius of Jurasssic Park. Well that is kind of a lie. Velociraptor was indeed most likely the smastest Dinosaur of the time, but wasn't 6 feet tall. Alas it was only 1-2 feet tall. The Raptor group in general is still my second favorit though.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
  • Oh man, I could get so technical on this, but I won't. The only thing i'm going to get technical about is Velociraptor. I am going to assume that when most of you think of Velociraptor, you think of the 6 foot tall Genius of Jurasssic Park. Well that is kind of a lie. Velociraptor was indeed most likely the smastest Dinosaur of the time, but wasn't 6 feet tall. Alas it was only 1-2 feet tall. The Raptor group in general is still my second favorit though.

Hmm... i never new that.... its a shame, i allways liked the idea of a 6ft beast with claws that can rip my guts out...

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years

The Velocirapotors are awesome, but they're more like super-killer prehistoric turkeys. They're still amongst my favourites. <3 The raptors of Jurassic Park are more like Utahraptors. I think I recall people involved with JP saying something along the lines of "we thought of them [Utahraptors] even before they were discovered!" Definitely done from memory, but close-ish.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Allosaurus, or any of the very late Cretaceous period feathered dinosaurs.

This question was asked not long ago. :0

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Iguanodon and Spinosaurus ftw! Also Triceratops, I guess. I loved dinosaurs as a kid. I had this freaking enormous book that talked about different species. It was pretty great. :V

We were watching a video about Pelycosaurs in science, incidentally. I wanted it to talk about dinosaurs too, but it was like "oh, yeah, there was a mass extinction, and then woah dinosaurs! then another extinction :'[ next time we'll talk about mammals!" and that was it. I was annoyed.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Oh man, I could get so technical on this, but I won't. The only thing I'm going to get technical about is Velociraptor. I am going to assume that when most of you think of Velociraptor, you think of the 6 foot tall Genius of Jurassic Park. Well that is kind of a lie. Velociraptor was indeed most likely the smartest Dinosaur of the time, but wasn't 6 feet tall. Alas it was only 1-2 feet tall. The Raptor group in general is still my second favorite though.

The Velociraptor in Jurassic Park where based on REAL Velociraptor but due to there size not been really intimidating enough for film "Monsters" another species discovered called Deinonychus which had a larger but similar skeletal structure was used for the size.

But to be honest i think that what Allan Grant called them in Jurassic Park 3 was the best description, "They are just genetically enhanced theme park monsters" and i think they should be classed as Monsters that are based on Dinosaurs, and not actual Dinosaurs.
    So in short:
    Jurassic Park Dino's=Movie Monsters based on Dino's
    Real Dino's=The Dino's you should be using to cast your vote

Anyway just wanted to get that out before it turns into a huge debate about the accuracy's, or lack of, in Jurassic Park.

Back