• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DINOSAURS!!!!

devilicious

dream
    Years
    My favourite dinousaur is the Velociraptor.

I mean, crap, that thing is smarter than your average lizard, runs faster than a car and can rip through iron with its claws. How can that not be incredibly awesome.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I love all dinosaurs. I do not discriminate against species, colour, food preference, or size. They are just all amazing, and I am apparently a total dork. ♥

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Another one of mt favorits is the Dilphosaurus. But unlike in jurassic park it isn't the small poison spitter. It is acctualy 20 feet long. whether or not it spits poison i don't know.

Years
    Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination and when he's tall he's what we call a dinosaur sensation.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    OOOh mine would have to be the Triceretops, I don't think I spelled it right. I like that beast! XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Velociraptor and Pterodactyl are my faves.

Back