• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's when good neighbours become good friends

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A common trend that I've noticed within my neighbourhood is that my neighbours are always changing. Old ones move out, within two weeks new ones appear, then less than a year later, they move out and the cycle starts again. I swear the house next door has become a hotel. We've had.. what, definately something over 10 in my lifetime.

Do your neighbours change often like mine?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • To be honest, I don't really pay attention to my neighbours, and if I see someone I've never seen before, I'm like, "Oh okay, whatever" and just continue on with my life.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • A common trend that I've noticed within my neighbourhood is that my neighbours are always changing. Old ones move out, within two weeks new ones appear, then less than a year later, they move out and the cycle starts again. I swear the house next door has become a hotel. We've had.. what, definately something over 10 in my lifetime.

Do your neighbours change often like mine?

I live in an apartment building and I've never actually bothered to befriend my neighbours so I haven't really noticed them moving.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I live in an apartment, and I've rarely seen the faces of my neighbours.
    But I've seen stuffs being taken out and in at great masses, so there has been quite some times when my neighbours changed.

But I myslef do this more than any other person I know. This is the eighth time I've changed my home. So with it, neighbours change too, I guess...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My neighbours have always been where they are, except at #12 which has only changed hands once.

Interestingly, my road has no #13 house.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Don't know my neighbours at all.

My family's sort of looke down on...

Just because we live in a "Well off" area and have to rent a flat.

Years
  • Nope. The neighbours I live around have all been there for quite a while now...which I find both good and annoying in some respects, there are certain people I would love to throw out of their houses. XD;

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Our neighbors have changed over time, I guess about 5 times? Either way the bad neighbors never stick around long....but like our neighbors now are pretty nice. They aren't a nuisance too often.

Personally I'm kinda shy and all so I really dont know them much ^^;
    But my little brother seems to think they're ok so I guess they cant be that bad. (he can be so shy sometimes, especially if he doesn't know a person but yet there are just some people he warms up to instantly.)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • The chick next door is hot, and her brother cool, if not a little racist much. As for seeing more than one, I'm usually the one moving about. My neighbors have been here for years, and they say that the ones who were here earlier were nice, but strange(gave no details..)

I've considered dating the chick next door, if that counts towards friendship or whatever you're asking.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Just when I thought there was gonna be a poll on 'Neighbours'. Darn you led me right off course with that title ]:<

Anyway, nah. They're both rather elderly, so, not to be rude, it's a mater of how long they will be around.
    Hopefully some kids will move in next door, my end of the street is so boring :/

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    From what I can tell, the people living in my road have lived there for years and years. I've lived here for about 10 years now.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • My neighbors are great actually. We have a rather close neighborhood, in which everyone knows everyone, at least at our end of the neighborhood, and there's a bunch of kids my age there too (and Reily, whose the most adorable 1st grader ever.) There's a couple of older kids too but they're all right also. We haven't had many neighbors move out though, for as long as I've lived there, which is about 5 years, just this one family, who had to relocate because of work...or was it family?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Out of the six houses on my road, four of their residents have remained unchanged for at least 20 years (including the fact that my dad has lived in our house almost 60 years).

There's never a lot of change in our village, and we're quite a close community, so everyone knows pretty much everyone else and it's sad when people do leave.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Not so often. I only see one neighbour moved.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I can't say I've noticed that trend. My neighbors haven't changed in the three years I;ve been living in this house and if I were to recall living in my parents house their neighbors haven't changed since before I graduated. (granted, they are surrounded by businesses)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My Grandfather said that the town we lived was passed from generations to generations. Since in my childhood, the faces of my neighbors never change.

Back