• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's when good neighbours become good friends

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I live in an apartment, and while I don't pay attention much to others in my building, I think there has been at least one move occur while I've been here. I moved here myself in September.

I've got friends in this complex, but their buildings are further from mine. One moved in about the same time I did, two lost their apartment earlier this month, and four have just lived in their one apartment for a long time. I hear a lot of students move to this complex once they realize how terrible student housing is. I'm one of those, myself.

EDIT: In the house I grew up in (between ages 4 and 16), we always had the same neighbors.

Back