PDA

View Full Version : Have you encountered Feebas?

Blue_Drifblim
January 30th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Yup, I found one without hardly looking. Back then, I really didn't how rare it was until I tried looking for them again some other time.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 30th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Took me forever to find one, but eventually I did. I kept fishing for hundreds of them at that point, but gave up and caught sixteen.

Eon-Rider
January 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I found one when I was sleeping over at a friend's house at around 1 AM. I was so shocked to find it. We then checked on his game and found out that his was the same spot strangely. o_o;

Reminiscing
January 30th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Well I found one when I was supposed to giving up on that feebas, right after I almost saved the game, I encountered that pokemon and eventually catch it.

X-626
January 30th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Unfortunately, no I haven't. I never really knew it was rare until I tried finding it in Diamond (never succeeded there, either). I always seem to have trouble finding anything that's hard to find, though. I finally just gave up on ever trying to find it.

Rioku_Zanketa
January 30th, 2009, 07:23 PM
nnnnnoooooooo?

Gawd. I searched years ago, and I never found it. Or at least, the one needed to get milotic, if that's the certain Feebas you guys are reffering too. I thought I would be able to get it after years of experience getting Chancey and Scyther in the old series, but nooooooo! They had to make it all wierd and whatnot by having you catch one with a certain personality.

Well to whomever had the chance of catching one-- Bah! >:P

msdmario
January 30th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I found one almost 5 years ago in my Sapphire. Took a little over 50 tiles until I finally found one.

I also tried looking for one again recently on my Emerald but I lost my patience a lot easier than before.

Idiot!
January 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I found one in just over thirty tiles. Caught and bred it.

Ezzo!
January 30th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Oh gawd, yes I remember that day.
Tis a long one, xD. I was bored so I was like, what the hell, I want a Feebas.
So I went through each and every tile, and found one. I caught it and breed it like crazy!

~MasterMind~
January 30th, 2009, 08:28 PM
yes i have after a long...long day~

PokemonMichael
January 30th, 2009, 09:58 PM
i need a milotic and a feebas to finish the hoenn dex!, but no, i cant find one :'(:disappoin
grr. on my ruby it took about 2 hours to find one. i was six though. :P

♣Gawain♣
January 31st, 2009, 02:48 AM
I have found one ages ago in 119. Used it to make batches and breed 'em. Although I had a shortage of berries for evolving.

Tashiro
January 31st, 2009, 10:28 AM
I found it in the third row I searched.
It was jolly-natured. >.<
At least I caught a few others.

bubblewrap
January 31st, 2009, 10:36 AM
Never. But, I tricked somebody into trading their Feebas to me.
The guy forgot to breed it, so I gave him an egg. xD

Forci Stikane
January 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
Indeed, I did. It took some searching, but once I finally found the right spot, I made certain to also catch a female Feebas for breeding.

I still have a full box of Feebas on my Sapphire cartridge.

Mr. Epic
January 31st, 2009, 11:05 AM
I luckily found while initially searching for the Legendary Golems.

♣Gawain♣
February 1st, 2009, 12:46 AM
Am I hearing right? Golems? Did you mean the Regis? I wish I could find a shiny one in Pearl...

groudonlover
February 1st, 2009, 01:04 AM
Yup :P
And it was in the corner ,where it looks like
_________|---------
^There
so it wasn't hard to remember where either :)

Vital
February 1st, 2009, 11:57 AM
No! Darn thing is really hard to find! Same in D/P. How did you guys find it?!

Clairissa
February 1st, 2009, 12:07 PM
Just gotta get lucky and keep moving around to find one.
I actually found one in Emerald while I was looking for a Magikarp to evolve <.< unexpected!

chanchimi
February 1st, 2009, 12:14 PM
No, I haven't, at least none that I can remember!

But I remember my cousin spent hours looking for one.

Cold Fusion
February 1st, 2009, 12:21 PM
i treid to but it was to hard and i gave up!

Jumpluff
February 1st, 2009, 12:25 PM
I have waited ages for the moment I found one, Turns out Platinum might have more chance of getting a Feebas. :D

Azonic
February 1st, 2009, 12:29 PM
I didn't wait long. I think it was like among the first five tiles I went to when I found one. But the Feebas just want to be as beautiful as me. :o

Dominus Temporis
February 1st, 2009, 02:19 PM
When I went to go look for a Feebas in Ruby, it took me... I dunno, maybe 15 minutes? The hard part for me was getting a Milotic.

Bejesus
February 1st, 2009, 03:08 PM
On my fifth or sixth tile. Caught a box full. Was quite chuffed with myself :)

Megaera
February 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM
I found one, when I was supposed to catch it then, I found out that I don't have pokeballs with me. hehe

Felly
February 1st, 2009, 07:24 PM
Never did find a Feebas when I played the GBA games. :< Wish I did though. A Milotic would've made a nice competitive battling team.

Pocchama01
February 1st, 2009, 07:38 PM
After about a month of searching ruby, on the first tile of the day, I found it. I caught about 4 of them and bred a couple more.

Caelus
February 1st, 2009, 07:39 PM
While I was thinking of a team I thought Milotic would make a nice addition, so I went out and fished for Feebas. It took a couple of hours before finding one.
I kind of regret it though, since I had never evolved it into Milotic (Not enough Pokeblocks to raise it's Beauty level), but at the same time I don't regret it.

kaylus
February 2nd, 2009, 03:15 AM
Yup, I found one without hardly looking. Back then, I really didn't how rare it was until I tried looking for them again some other time.

I hunted forever to get my feebas.

http://dragcave.net/image/ioHC.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/ioHC)

Fata1Down
February 2nd, 2009, 03:21 AM
I found one, when I was supposed to catch it then, I found out that I don't have pokeballs with me. hehe

That happened to me also. I was so furious that I forgot the one thing that I needed most for that encounter. Fortunately, I caught one later that day. :)

ChibiVamp
February 2nd, 2009, 04:51 AM
not once. i guess i just dont have the pacientce

daigonite
February 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Nope. Not even when I hacked it in different areas. GAWD I suck.

Blue_Drifblim
February 2nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Nope. Not even when I hacked it in different areas. GAWD I suck.

Wow... that's really.... unfortunate.

I mean, DANG...:\

kissing. raindrops
February 2nd, 2009, 04:49 PM
YUPP I HAVE n____n
And I used my level 55 Milotic to kill the Elite Four by herself o____o;
I used Attract a lot XD
Trained her to level 100. But I don't have that game file anymore, I started a new game later on.

Pheonix987
February 6th, 2009, 01:06 PM
i saw 1 and i thought yeah wutever and ran away >:/

IcedWings
February 6th, 2009, 10:55 PM
x..x I am so jealous of those of you that have found feebas so easily! >O And I mean on Ruby and Sapphire 0.o I have no idea what the D/P standards are for getting one so mehh.

But I really want one on my Sapphire game ;____; But I get so bored looking for one.

Heather
February 7th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I did find one once but i killed it on accident while trying to catch it

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 7th, 2009, 12:39 PM
noooooooo!
it really annoys me

Hana-chan
February 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
found it after hours of searching, caught myself a breeding pair, bred little feebas' that liked blue pokeblocks for all my other games and for my son and his little friends :) haven't gone feebas fishing since.

Kudra
February 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I found one by pure luck on my ruby. Since then, I have never seen a feebas in the wild, I just bred for them. I can't even remember where they would appear in D/P.

XaRhS
February 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM
He*l no, i didn't manage to catch one yet. It realy annoys me!:@

teababe27
February 14th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I did. It took me forever, though.

TheSilverVersion
February 14th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Nope. Danged beasts are rarer than shines.

Starom
February 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Hahaha - I spent absolutely ages trying to catch one, but I didn't regret it! :D That Milotic is still part of my team ^^

Ru-Kun
February 16th, 2009, 11:08 AM
A year or two ago I found one, but that was before I knew about the certain tiles it was on and stuff like that. I tried finding one last night on my emerald version but no dice.

Quick question-Which rod do you use and do the random tiles change daily?

xyz702
February 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM
After R/S and fishing for hours.. I've given up trying to get a Freebas. I might try to get a couple and breed them like rabbits. I suppose my friends would pay a good bit of cash for a couple with good personalities :D

Johto's Best
February 26th, 2009, 02:40 PM
In Emerald I took the whole saturday off of training just to find one. Found one after about 12 hours.

Avey
February 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I knew there were only six tiles it could appear on, but I didn't know where they were. Spent three days trying to catch it and then eventually I gave up.

thedestinedblade
February 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Never. I remember trying for hours. Eventually gave up. Had to wait till D/P to actually trade for one. =/

Fallingcowdude
February 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I found one in Ruby
I was looking for a magikarp too!

Ranken
February 27th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I nver encounter that fish, it's really annoying because I spent my time for just looking of it, but then, I don't found one:PP

True Reign
February 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I have never encountered Feebas nor do I intend too.

For some reason, I just don't want a Milotic.

JezzaRules
February 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Got mine pretty easily, wasn't too hard to be honest. You just have to be very patient.

Formula380
February 27th, 2009, 06:30 PM
i need a milotic and a feebas to finish the hoenn dex!, but no, i cant find one :'(:disappoin
grr. on my ruby it took about 2 hours to find one. i was six though. :P

I had the same problem. I had no patience to get one but my friend did and he got one. Got its beauty all the way up. He thought it would evolve right away. It didn't so he RELEASED IT! All i needed was a Milotic to complete my emerald dex. Was so sad:(

Micro
February 27th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I've tried to get one but it was just so hard so I gave up. :<

Patchy
February 28th, 2009, 02:14 AM
I've never found one myself, but one day me and two friends fished for a while, and we found one. He traded me one, and I trained it to level 100 (hey, i was like, 10).

Then my file got corrupted.

=\

Swift!
February 28th, 2009, 02:27 AM
I've never found one, but my friend did. It was a female and he bred it, now he has loads.

Kratosx
March 1st, 2009, 04:55 AM
I have a few I had since ruby, and also about 2 milotics on ruby and one on diamond

BHwolfgang
March 4th, 2009, 10:08 AM
The reason why my Sapphire was broken in half is because of my idiocy. You see, I have every Hoenn Pokémon except two, Feebas and Milotic.

One day, I said 'What the heck; I need one!'. After months of unsuccessful attempts, I quit the hunt and chucked my game across the room and at the wall.

.MurkyBurning.
March 4th, 2009, 06:16 PM
yeah i got like 50 of them xD too much breeding. but i never got one with a modest or mild nature....u need it to be those so it can evolve

Haza
March 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah. The first time I did I had not much battery and it died as soon as it appeared. It really ticked Haza off.

Tanooki
March 5th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Never caught one. In fact, I've never even ran into one. Probably because I'm too lazy to really search for it. I did own one, once, because my friend was nice enough to trade me his extra (how he was lucky enough to even find one makes me jealous).

I know everyone says how great Milotic is, but I can usually get by just fine with either Swampert or Walrein. Or, if I'm feeling really daring with a new game, Tentacreul works pretty good for me as well.

highguy1
March 7th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I found one. I evolved it into Milotic and won the master rank beauty contest.
It was awesome.

bearsfan092
March 7th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I never got a Feebas on my own. I spent a week looking for one, but never found it. I tried in Diamond, never found it. So I gave in and went to the GTS and saw someone wanted a Chimchar, so I bred it from my Infernape, put it up, and bred the Feebas. Unfortunately, it was before I really got into IV breeding, so I currently don't have an awesome Milotic. I have a feeling that's going to be my next project.

Dragonbane
March 7th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Feebas is the rarest pokemon in Emerald. Of course its hard to find.

System!
March 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Just before I was about to chuck my SP at the wall, I encountered a Feebas. I caught it, and saw that it had the exact nature I wanted (Modest). I stuffed her with Pokeblocks and leveled her up into a Milotic.

Then I restarted the game, losing the Milotic and a shiny Wingull. Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Dragonbane
March 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM
you should have saved it before restarting

PSM
March 8th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Oh god. feebas. When I first played Ruby, I changed the phrase of that Dewford thing, and didn't know that it changes feebas's spot >_> took me forever and then some to find it again.

~MagmortaЯ~
June 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I only found 1 and it was shiny!!!!!!!! LUCKY ME!! lol

Ayselipera
June 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM
It took me awhile in Ruby.
I tried for about 3 days, I was pretty determined so I did end up finding it.

Tyranitar.
June 28th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Oh man. I hate Feebas. I spend so much time fishing and never got it ><;. But then a friend traded me one and I traded a Ditto from my FR and abused the Feebas. I feel awful for the Feebas. Never even tried to get Milotic...

i1337
June 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
no, i remember trying once awhile ago on my sapphire but it got boring after awhile lol.

Artonkn
June 28th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Well my friend in real life was REALY lucky, he got a shiny O.o

Went
June 28th, 2009, 01:12 PM
~MagmortaЯ~, please don't revive threads after a month.

~Closed