• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multitasking

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • So can you multi task, and how do you do it (Give me an example)?

Well for me, I'm the queen of multitasking, I'll probably end up like Bobby here in 20-30 years;).

(Just had to add this video so you would see what kinda multitasking I'm speaking off)

Years
  • Multitasking is incredibly easy for me.
    Sometimes it may get hard, but for the most part, I can breeze past everything while doing so.
    My parents tell me to stop doing one thing and limit myself to one all the time, but I tell them no, and that they need to learn that I have talent; shock.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I tend to multitask alot.

This morning, I was listening to my iPod while studying and eating or I brush my teeth in the shower. It is pretty easy.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • i do it to though generally it is reading two books at once. either that or i am writing and playing on my ds. i think the two books at once really irritates people though so i try no to do it to often.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Im actually ok at doing this although its usually only simple stuff such as working out and listening to music or watching tv and eating etc.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can play Guitar Hero, and ignore anyone at the same time. *shot*

Argh... I really can't multi-task, however I have a goal of being able to play a double bass and a Saxophone at the same time... once I get my hands on a bass @~@'.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm a decent multi-tasker..unless math homework is involved. Then that usually gets put aside until 11:30pm when I'm like 'oh right..I have math to do..' XD

Studies also show left-handed folks are better at multi-tasking. I also read an odd report that said left-handed men think more like women. o_o

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    There seem to be a lot of reports about left-handed people...why are we so different?
    Anyway, I'm left-handed, and I also am pretty good at multitasking. I'll usually chat on MSN, listen to music, post here, and also work on code for whatever I feel like coding for (but, that's not so much anymore). That's only a small amount of what I do, though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Multitasking FOR THE WIN.

I'm a semi-pro multitasker XD I'm able to keep an emulator going, type to other people/open multiple windows to chat with multiple peoples, and play my DS at the same time. And I know it isn't too hard to do, but I can also listen to music on my mp3 player. And if I'm on a laptop doing this stuff, I can watch TV too.

So yeah :3 All my multitasking revolves around electronics.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hmm...I had this window open for a few minutes while I finished some math homework, set down my DS(I'm breeding for Nosepass now), switched back from my MSN window, wrapped up a battle on Shoddy, took a bite out of a pear, wrote down an extra point I thought up for fanfic of mine(in Japanese of course, so I could see if I remembered the letters), and then began typing this very responce. And does listening to music during all of this count? :P

...XD Yes, I am a serious multi-tasker. I really cannot stand to sit around and do nothing, so I make sure I always keep my mind on the go with various things. ^^

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I can multitask a little I'm usually Iv breeding, watching Tv, playing iTunes, browsing the internet and chatting on Msn & Aim.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • When I do something, I always try to concentrate on that. I even find it hard talking to two people at the same time :\

But, if I have to, I can manage. I can play the DS doing almost anything XD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I can handle multitasking pretty well. Although, there are a few instances that stress comes in. Aside from that, it's surprisingly easy. :P

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yes, I am excellent at multitasking, whether it's having a load of crap (metaphorically speaking) in my arms and then opening a gate with my foot, or sticking a cup that I'm holding in my mouth while carrying everything on one arm and opening a door. I can give a crapload of examples and those are just the physical ones. .

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm pretty good at it, and it helps when I have to juggle two sets of homework, Wi-fi trades, take-out dinner from the dining hall, and randomly posting here. Also, my mind wanders a lot, so I'll be on here, Facebook, and any number of other sites at the same time. This is why they have tabbed browsing:)

Years
  • If you're talking about multitasking outside the computer... I think I can. I don't have any recent scenarios to share, sadly.

Multitasking online... now that's a different story. Most of the time, I'll be listening to Winamp, checking out a Youtube video, I'm reading my e-mails, reading comments at Deviantart, writing a fanfic and eating dinner too.

Back