• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multitasking

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Anyone can alternate tasks like a computer's processor does with each passing clock cycle, but I prefer to do one thing at a time, so that I do it well.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I multi-tasking alot but I can't handle it sometimes because of stress but mostl of time I am.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Well I do all the time, just being alone and concentrating my work, that I can finished it without stress and exhaustion.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Well for me, I'm the queen of multitasking

Less you have the ability to watch up to 6 televisions on different channels all at once, your self proclaimed title can't be backed up well..
    Yes, I multitask consistently without even noticing.
    It is terribly easy, and I don't understand why some can't do it very well..

Years
    I do multitask! :O I usually just do homework and talk to people, watch TV and homework, cleaning room and homework, chewing gum and walking..Things like that. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    well one of my friend introduced me about multitasking, ever since he said that to me, I don multitasking alot now.

Years
    I mostly fail at multitasking.
    I can do certain things together but with most things I can't do them together or I just would not be concentrating on them properly.

Back