• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grounded~!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • Who here has been grounded?

If so, what's the worst thing you've been grounded for and the longest time you've been grounded?

I've never been grounded so.. I have no record. XD;;

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I got grounded for getting three consecutive detentions for failing to hand in work, and I was grounded for three weeks and my computer and all video games were taken away, and I had to catch up all the work by hand >.<

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I only been grounded only once when I was in 5th grade, then I've never been grounded straight then. I have to balance myself.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've never really been grounded since my parents don't really use that form of punishment.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I've only been grounded for once, it was fine only for 1 day:3

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • ive been grounded for 4 months before then my mom as usual turns soft and lets me off in 2 hours

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
  • A whole month without any laptop, hand-held games AND television for not complying the 'strict rules'... :\ It's too cruel to take away the things you DEVOTE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TOO enjoy for a whole month...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I got banned from the computer/electronics for a few months because of my grades. (I had my gameboy and I snuck on the computer every now and then, so it was all good XD). Other than that, I haven't really been officially "grounded". Too late too now that I'm in college =P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I was only ever grounded once...it's been so long ago, I have no idea how long it was and what was taken away. I don't even remember why... What sucks is my brother is always able to get out of his grounding, but the one time I get it, I can't get out of it.
    My parents used to threaten to take away the computer, but even that didn't happen often. (I don't even remember actually losing computer privileges...but that means nothing. I may have once or twice.) Luckily for me, I've always been pretty well-behaved. XD

Years
  • Last time I was grounded was back in 8th grade. I was grounded every other 6 weeks because my parents got mad that I barely passed with an 80 in English. They treated anything lower than a B like an F. I ungrounded myself the day the final 6 weeks and my summer vacation started. I never sent in a stamped envelope to my school so that you can receive your report card over summer vacation. There was no way in hell I want to stay grounded for at least 5 months because my next report card for the next school year would come out late September or the first week of October.

I wasn't allowed to play console games only when I was grounded. I could still watch TV fortunately. When I was grounded in May, I was allowed to go on the computer at home since my sister came home from college and had the only computer we owned at the time. I ended up playing games on it (lol emulation) which made the last few weeks of being grounded go by faster.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've never been grounded. I don't behave like an angel or anything, it's just that my parents don't believe in that sort of punishment.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • Never ever, been grounded in my life. Lucky me?
    But yeah, I'm not an angel. >:d
    All they do is tell me not to do it again. xD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • My parents never really "grounded" me. I mean, I've had some of my stuff taken away from me before, but usually only at most, for a couple of days. Rather than grounding me, my parents would just laugh hysterically at me for doing something wrong, as a sort of psychological punishment :'D

...But yeah. The only time I can remember really being "grounded" was when I was suspended from school last year for 2 weeks.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've only been grounded twice.
    The first one involved an incident better left forgotten, and the other was for getting my first C.

I rarely ever get grounded though, since I apparently abide by most-all of the rules I'm given.

Back