• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHUCK NORRIS v. BRUCE LEE

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
Years
  • This is a thread to discuss who would win. PLease explain why and/or how!

Chuck Norris. He would round house hik bruce lee and then ressurect him and do it again.

MaxEx2

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Chuck Norris would win...well...because he is Chuck Norris. Plain and simple.

Lash

Years
  • Chuck Norris, because one day he went to the Virgin Islands, and now they're just the islands.

And, Tory, that was HOLLYWOOD. I'm not saying Bruce Lee wasn't a good fighter, that guy was a total badass, but I say the final conclusion in a fair fight, no Hollywood would totally end in a draw. Though I still prefer Chuck Norris, that's just opinion, there is just no comparing the two.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • Chuck Norris, because one day he went to the Virgin Islands, and now they're just the islands.

And, Tory, that was HOLLYWOOD. I'm not saying Bruce Lee wasn't a good fighter, that guy was a total badass, but I say the final conclusion in a fair fight, no Hollywood would totally end in a draw. Though I still prefer Chuck Norris, that's just opinion, there is just no comparing the two.
    The reason why I said, "Brue Lee killed Chuck Norris," is because of that television commercial I like. I like both Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. On ShoddyBattle at the Smogon server, I usually be the first person to start Chuck Norris jokes. We say random positive and negative jokes about him. We have a wonderful time about this. However, some people can get pissed when we use his name too much because it annoys certain amount of people.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • The reason why I said, "Brue Lee killed Chuck Norris," is because of that television commercial I like. I like both Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. On ShoddyBattle at the Smogon server, I usually be the first person to start Chuck Norris jokes. We say random positive and negative jokes about him. We have a wonderful time about this. However, some people can get pissed when we use his name too much because it annoys certain amount of people.

you mean like the Chuck Norris posters at Wal-Mart?! I LOVE THOSE!!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Okay!

So, both of them have their signature kick, founder of a martial arts move, and can practically kick ass.

So, I'm going to do my research. Yes, I'm taking this seriously. It's just that I'm tired of people saying that Chuck Norris can kick everyone's ass just because of those Chuck Norris jokes, which, I also may add, are extremely hilarious.

In the end, I have to say that Bruce Lee would be the winner, but I can see a match of the century if it does happen. :O

UltraBlaziken

Cyber Trainer
    Years
  • Chuck Norris, because you can't find him, he finds you (try typing "Google Chuck Norris" on Google then click "I'm feeling lucky").

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Chuck Norris would win. Fo sho.
    I don't see thousands of Bruce Lee jokes anywhere.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Chuck Norris =P
    the reason because he is awesome he has no reflection, because there is only one Chuck Norris

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • I'm going to go ahead and say Norris would win. In all seriousness he's had way more experience than Bruce Lee. They are/were both very skilled fighters though, it'd be hard to tell

Back