• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHUCK NORRIS v. BRUCE LEE

Years
    This'd be a sight to see. xD

I dunno, I'm not gonna be biased about Chuck Norris winning because I love his jokes.
    They're both...muscly...
    And...good at martial arts...
    Maybe Bruce Lee...
    But maybe Chuck Norris is a bit more experienced...

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Bruce Lee, but only because i'm a bias. :badsmile:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Bill Gates whether they like it or not. He can just program a robot and beat the crap out of both of them.

But between those two, it would only take a second for Chuck Norris to win.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    No Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!! Bruce lee will win because he has killed allot more people than chuck norris! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Chuck Norris meme got old, Bruce Lee destroys him without effort.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    little known fact:bruce lee TRAINED chuck norris.
    wider known fact:bruce lee is the greatest martial artist in recorded history

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Bruce Lee of course.He is the best fighter on earth and if you watch the movie where Bruce Lee fights Chuck Norris,you can see that Bruce Lee killed him soo badly.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    With me just being, me, I say Chuck Norris. Why? On my Myspace I have a few Bumper Stickers that say "Chuck Norris Was Here" and "Every night, the Boogeyman checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

I think that says it all. And Chuck Norris is like a fricken Ninja! And Ninjas own!

Back