• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Bedtime Stories [2008] - 8/10
    Typical family movie; it was funny, yeah, but I think they could have added a little bit more action in it.

Vie

Years
  • hmm.The last movie was hidalgo..and I want to watch X-men origins: wolverine soon :3

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I'm watching it again right now, Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs. 10/10 because I'm biased.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • Monsters vs Aliens - 9/10
    I know monsters and aliens aren't real, but this is HILARIOUS!! Trust me. They're mainly stuff little kids would laugh at, but some of the things they show are HILARIOUS!!
    "Yeah, and I think that jelly gave me the wrong phone number..." - Bob.

LOL!!
    But there were little bits to improve on though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Pokemon 2nd Movie - Awesome ending with slowking breaking the fourth wall at the end. Boring plot though, the same old same old Ash must save the world from OMG Global Warming..

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Monsters vs. Aliens. Saw it last night with my boyfriend and a bunch of random folks. It was ok, though REALLY short. o__O;; Lol there were so many sex jokes in that movie. xD And a whole bunch of other jokes from different movies.
    Spoiler:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Not much of a moviegoer, but my parents sometimes force me to watch films from time to time on the free movie channels.

This time it was Don't Mess With the Zohan. It was so politically incorrect, it deserves no less than a 9/10 XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bedtime Stories - 8/10

It was funny and cute. Id watch it again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Monsters VS Aliens 3D.

Haha, I love 3D movies and this one was great. I enjoyed it a lot more than most other Dreamworks films I've seen in the past few years.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Fast and furious. Just now at the theaters. 9/10
    Action packed and it had shiny cars. Oh and the pretty girls. And it was with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. Like the good ol days.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • On TV: The Incredibles
    7,5/10 I'm normally not one for super hero movies, but this one was different, and great. XD When normally, all you see is super heros saving the world and etc., it's nice to see them having trouble with everyday life.

In cinema: Bolt
    8/10 Yeah, I have a soft spot for animal movies. (And Mittens was just too cute- I always fall for kitties ^^) Would have been just a tad bit better if they had left the viewer clueless if Bolt's powers were real or not for a longer time, possible over the span of almost the whole movie.

Back