• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Get Smart. I give it a 7/10. It was funny, but it could of been better.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl on television a few days ago. If it doesn't deserve 10/10 for featuring Jack Sparrow, then it deserves it for its awesome soundtrack.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    By the way, ANIME MOVIES DO NOT COUNT!!!

Removing this from the rules. Due to the fact that this is a "What was the last movie you watched?" thread, how can anime movies not count? Anime movies are movies none the less. Just because they fit more into Japanese entertainment, generally, they're movies and can still be posted in this thread. Therefore, that seems "rule" just seems to me like an attempt to control your thread more than you should. So I'm removing that so people can have just a little bit more freedom than what you're giving them in this thread.

Aside from that, Dragonball Evolution isn't even an anime... you should do your research before you edit your post and report them for breaking one of your rules.
    And seeing as how this is a Pokémon community, Pokémon movies shouldn't be banned from a thread.. so.. yeah.

:|

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    The movie I last watched was: The Other Boleyn Girl.
    9/10
    I'm a sucker for history movies and books. I was actually reading the book while watching the movie. Nice dresses. :D

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Removing this from the rules. Due to the fact that this is a "What was the last movie you watched?" thread, how can anime movies not count? Anime movies are movies none the less. Just because they fit more into Japanese entertainment, generally, they're movies and can still be posted in this thread. Therefore, that seems "rule" just seems to me like an attempt to control your thread more than you should. So I'm removing that so people can have just a little bit more freedom than what you're giving them in this thread.

Aside from that, Dragonball Evolution isn't even an anime... you should do your research before you edit your post and report them for breaking one of your rules.
    And seeing as how this is a Pokémon community, Pokémon movies shouldn't be banned from a thread.. so.. yeah.

:|

:lol:, fine you win, and I do admit I was being insane and crazy....I hope you accepted my friend request.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I just got back from seeing Observe and Report a few minutes ago. XD It was pretty funny, aside from a couple... rather gross scenes. But a decent movie overall.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I just got back from seeing Observe and Report a few minutes ago. XD It was pretty funny, aside from a couple... rather gross scenes. But a decent movie overall.

Seth Rogan turns any movie into an awesome one! =D Gonna go see it this Saturday.

Last movie I watched was Terminator 2 Judgement Day. I've seen it 3 times, but it's a great movie. Can't help rewatching it.

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    The latest movie I saw was Fast and Furious. 6/10. It was okay. My third favorite in the series (3, 1, 4, 2, in that order). It was a fitting end to the series. Not great. They focused more on the story than what makes Fast and Furious, which is racing cars. Plus, Vin Diesel acted like he was invincible the whole time.

Story: 7/10
    Action: 5/10 (Just because I felt there wasn't enough)
    Characters: 3/10 (Besides Vinny being all invincible, it felt like these people barely knew each other at times. When you talk to someone you've met before you should have history, and chemistry. It felt like the actors/characters were meeting for the first time and replacing original actors in established roles.)
    Ending: 7/10 (Car Race then Ten Minutes of Dialogue with an "maybe we could do another if we wanted" ending.)

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    The last movie I watched was about two weeks ago.. The new Fast and Furious movie. The last movie I ENJOYED was about two years ago.. Fight Club.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The movie I last watched was: The Other Boleyn Girl.
    9/10
    I'm a sucker for history movies and books. I was actually reading the book while watching the movie. Nice dresses. :D

Is that anything to do with Henry the VIII?

I watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly again. Idk, it drags on a bit, and there are certainly better westerns, but all in all it's a great film.

Back