PDA

View Full Version : Good and Evil

Midori Chi
September 16th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Hey people! Here's an rp I thought of...

Plot: There came a time where witches were making potions to create life. They could make any race they wanted.(Elves,fairies,other witches,humans...anything! )But then one day, an accident happened. A witch had tripped over a huge table of potions that were the potions they used to create lives! This also caused to form evil lives along with good ones. With this,the witches had to make two separate schools. One for learning how to be evil and the other to learn how to be good. So...what YOU can do is make a character.(Good or bad)or characterS and do rps with them.

Here's what you need to write:

Name:
Race:
School:
Powers(if any):
weapon(s)(if any):
description:
friends(if any):

Rules

1 no power playing
2 no advertising
3 enjoy it!

I believe I have covered everything so...happy rp-ing!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 16th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Name:Acarty
Race:Elf
School:Good
Powers(if any): Control of the ice, fire and electricity, also healing powers.
weapon(s)(if any): Staff(Uses to preform magic) and rapier
description: Tall and skinny with blonde braided hair. He wears a white cloak. and has saphire eyes.
friends(if any): (He will meat friends at school)

Midori Chi
September 17th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks for joining! Now we just have to wait to see if others join.

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
This sounds like that show Winx Club.

~RvN~ :17:

Midori Chi
September 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
WHAT??? You are insulting me!! I did NOT base it off the "Winx club" That is such a dorky show!! That is insulting!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Wow don't get aal freaky i dont think she meant it in bad way just an opinion okay TD?

Midori Chi
September 17th, 2004, 05:03 PM
:P Hee hee! I was just joking!

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 17th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Umm,sorry to burst your bubble trap,but,I don't want to join,sorry.

~RvN~ :17:

Midori Chi
September 17th, 2004, 07:09 PM
you didn't burst my bubble! It's okay! I'm gonna be thinking REALLY hard tomarrow about a REALLY good new thread I should make. It needs to be SO good, that I'll have enough people to start playing it in just a few days!

Sumomo & Kotoko
September 17th, 2004, 07:19 PM
you didn't burst my bubble! It's okay! I'm gonna be thinking REALLY hard tomarrow about a REALLY good new thread I should make. It needs to be SO good, that I'll have enough people to start playing it in just a few days!

Yeah,you do that,lol.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 06:46 AM
come on peeps join!! How many more people do you want to join before we start TD?

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Itleast 2 more! I don't want there to be only 2 people!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 07:19 AM
ya i know but i was just wondering how many you wanted. I'l try to get my friends to join okay?!!

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:22 AM
How many people I want?: Itleast 15!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 07:25 AM
OOC: Ohya like thats gonna happen!!!

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Yeah,I know... Tell me if ya get any luck with gettin some more members!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 07:28 AM
I sent out a PM to all my frineds so... we'll see! Hey TD would you like to be my friend?

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Good, now we just have to wait!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 07:31 AM
yup i guess so! So... do you wanna be my frined?

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:36 AM
sure!! You'll be my 2nd friend on this website!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 18th, 2004, 07:39 AM
kool!! You will be my fifth!!

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Wow,your 5th... I hope it won't take too long to get another member.

Master Angel
September 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Oh! I'll join!

Name: Kylee
Race: Elf
School: Good
Powers(if any): Control over animals and the power to morph into animals
weapon(s)(if any): a dagger
description: She has long golden blonde hair, green eyes, two green lines (one under each eye) and she wears a green robe.
friends(if any): none

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Great! There just needs to be about 1 more person and then we can start.

Master Angel
September 18th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Kool! I can't wait to start!

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I'm glad I know this is going to work! I knew I shouldn't of given up!...and I didn't! I'd just like to say," Thanx for joining!"

Master Angel
September 18th, 2004, 12:29 PM
You're welcome! I hope someone else joins soon.

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah,me too...Would you like to be my friend?

Master Angel
September 18th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Yes, of course! Hey, you gotta check out the site my dad made for me (on my sig)

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Hey Angel,
Ummm...when I click on your,"click here" thingy, nothing happens.

Master Angel
September 18th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Really? That used to happen to me. Eventually something will come up.

Midori Chi
September 18th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I decided something...3's a pretty good number so I decided we can go ahead and start if we want.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 06:18 AM
ok, you can start! Joe will probably get on today (hopefully).

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Cool,we can start when we're ready!

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Ok, I'll start! (Joe's here! Yay!)

IC- Kylee sat on the ground, just staring into the crystal globe.
There was a message from some unknown person, saying she was to go to a school, made for the good persons, like herself. She didn't know what to think of the message.
A school? She didn't like the sound of a school. That meant tons of people, and she didn't much like people. She didn't have any friends, let alone how to make friends. She didn't like the sound of this school at all.

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 12:22 PM
It sounds great!Also,may I call you MA? That's what Joe Johnson DK Roy calls you and it's short for Master Angel.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 19th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Acarty sat in his chair inspecing a kool pice of glass he had found down at the river when his mom's Comunicator ORB started to shake and glow. It meant someone was communicating with them. He then ran over to the ORB and palmed it the name on it said "Acarty Dracon" "No way" he thought. no one had ever contacted him, god he didnt even have his own orb yet!

He then summoned up a small ammount of ice energy and blew on the ORB it then lit up and a message appeared. It stated he was accepted into a school for Good beings. He thought this strange because it said "Accepted" and he had never signed up for any stupid school.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 12:26 PM
OOC- Call me whatever you want! Just as long as I know who you're talking to. :p

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 12:27 PM
This is awsome! Both your stories are interesting! I'll be starting in my next one.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 19th, 2004, 12:29 PM
After explaining why he had touched her ORB to his mother, they spoke about weither or not he should go to this school. "I think you schould go... but only if you want!" She added.

"Oh thanks mom!" He exclamed and jumped up thinking of things to pack.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 12:33 PM
The message was over. Kylee stood up and decided to go outside.
Ky walked out of her little house made of sticks and mud. A house like a beaver's. It was the best she could do. Unless she wanted to make a hole in the ground like various other animals.
Kylee saw a tree with many birds in it so she decided to climb it. The birds didn't scatter as they would do with any other person. These birds were friends of hers, the closest she'd ever had to any friends.
The birds twittered happily and sat on her shoulder and on her head.

"Hello little friends," she said.
The birds could tell she was sad. The cheeped. What's wrong? they seemed to ask.
"Oh my dearest friends," she said, taking a small blue bird in her hands. "I am to go to a school with a great many other people who I don't know, and as you can probablt tell I am not all that excited."

OOC- Well, my character is a bit of a drama queen, eh?

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 12:50 PM
ooc:Here's my character!

Name:Sora
race:both witch and fairy
powers:she can shoot beams out of her hands and controlls power of earth
weapon:sometimes uses a wand
description:skinny,long brown hair,light brown top with see-through sleeves,jean bellbottoms with alot of grass stains,bare-foot
school:evil
friend:She'll meet one at school

Well,I think I might of left out something but other than that,that covers it!

ic:I was in my back yard. I looked up at the blue sky and then at the sun. Then,I saw my pet crow,Leara,fly down to me with cuts on him and something white tucked in his collar. He rested on my shoulder as I took the white flat thing out from under his collar. It was a piece of paper and I un-folded it. It read that I was to go to a school!(How I hate school!) But then I read it again....an EVIL school. I thought to myself,"Well,this is interesting..." I went inside and handed it to my father.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 12:55 PM
The birds tweeted sadly, sounding as though they felt her pain.

"Thank you," Kylee said to the birds. "I really don't want to leave you. I will miss you all." She started to think about the deer and the pack of wolves and the many other animals she had befriended that she was going to leave behind. If only they could go with her.

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 12:59 PM
ooc:Okay,I was thinking that the two schools could be right next to eachother. So that way,we can meet eachother and whatever we want.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 01:00 PM
OOC- Okay, kool idea.
OMG, Joe left us! That snot!

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 01:02 PM
;) Yeah,that snot! He'll come back though.

Master Angel
September 19th, 2004, 01:04 PM
OOC- He'd better!
Moo-ha-ha!

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 01:14 PM
ic:I went up to my father and asked him in the sweetest tone as I could," May I go to a school for learning evil?" I then handed him the note and his next words were bad...not! He said I could go! I quickly ran to my room and started to pack,happily.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
After throwing a ton of stuff in a large bag, i decide i had enough stuff. "Hey mom I am gonna need some stuff for school" I then waited for her reply.

"Okay you con go whenevr but be back soon." She replied.

Okay he replied pulling a small staff from his bacg. "Akah lama grum'" He then poofed himself away.

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 02:07 PM
ic:It had been 30 minutes later and I was done packing. I started to right a letter responding to going to the school and put it in the mailbox.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
When Acarty arrived at the market-place he looked for the shops he had seen on his many visits to the market. When he finally found one of them "Accesories for school kids" He walked inside he realized how bright it was. The lihghts were so bright Acarty had to squint.

Midori Chi
September 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
It had been a few days later and I got a letter back from the school.It read:

Sora,

Welcome to Zenlord's School of Evil. School begins next Monday from 8:15 to 4:00. You also probully know this,but,you are are recomended to live at the school as well. Zenlord's School of Good will be right next to the school and we do allow you to meet the other school if you wish. More information will be given to you on the first day of school.

Good luck!
Zenlord

After I read this,I was even more excited. I just lay there on my bed,reading it over and over again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 20th, 2004, 12:29 PM
After purchasing all my things I poofed myself back to the house and greeted my mother who was cooking. "Mom I'm back and I got all my stuff."

"Okay Acarty" She replied. "When does school start?"

"Uh... I don't know!" I told her.

"Well you better find out!"

Ya... But just as i thought that the ORB started shaking and glowing again. I oonce again picked it up and it had my name on it again. So after reading the message that said.

Acarty,

Welcome to Zenlord's School of Good. School begins next Monday from 8:15 to 4:00. You also probully know this,but,you are are recomended to live at the school as well. Zenlord's School of Evil will be right next to the school and we do allow you to meet the other school if you wish, though i don't know why you would. More information will be given to you on the first day of school.

Good luck!
Zenlord

Midori Chi
September 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
ic:It was a week later and it was time to go to school. I was already on my way and had already said goodbye to my parents. So,here I am,now inside the school,looking for my room to sleep. I had finally found it and was done remodeling it. I decided to go and see my teachers and was off.

Master Angel
September 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC- Sorry if this sounds mean but: Zenlord's one freaky-deaky bad speller! In both notes he put probully! LOL It's probably. Hehe, sorry, I thought that was funny.

IC- Something inside Kylee's pocket began to shake. She took out her crystal globe to find that it stated something about when school started and something about another school.

Good Luck!
Zenlord

Thank you kind sir, I may need it.

Midori Chi
September 21st, 2004, 04:28 AM
ooc:Hee hee! I made a mistake! But I do know how to spell probably though!

ic: I looked at the serious looking teachers for a moment. I went up to the first one who had long silver hair,a long black dress with a matching cape,long black boots,and a quite beautiful face. I asked her,"Are you one of my teachers? What do you teach and what would you like me to call you?" The woman responded,"First of all,never ask a teacher who teaches EVIL in your sweetest tone. This isn't the open house for GOOD! Call me Mrs. Vlare. I am to be teaching you how to mean-talk. And you are?..." I responded in my regular boy-ish tone,"Sora" Mrs.Vlare responded,"Ah,I believe I heard your name from somewhere. Anyway,you only have two other teachers.Go to them." I did what she said and went over. I learned that the man with the red spicky hair and long black robe was Mr. Dyalthore and teached spells and the lady with short green hair and mossy green dress was Mrs. Sellra who teached how to act evil. I went back to my room at this point and just lay there till the next day.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 21st, 2004, 04:32 PM
One week later

Jasper had just arived at his new school. He decided he would go inside and explore. Once he got inside he asked someone where the guys comon room as and they pointed me in the direction of it. "Thanks" I mumbled i then walked into the comon room and found someone already there they just told me to find a bed. So i did and i then put my stuff out and layed doen for a minute.

Master Angel
September 22nd, 2004, 07:58 AM
OOC- This is before Kylee goes to school, I had the koolest idea! ^^

IC- It was night so Kylee decided to visit her owl friends. She would be starting school tomorrow. She took her bag for books with her, for no reason at all, but the owls might be interested. They were curious creatures.
She climbed up the tree until she was level with the hollow her owl friends called home. There were three owls in the nest, a barn owl, a snowy owl, and a pygmy owl.
"Hello Tyto, Syrina, and Gylfie, how are you tonight?" The owls hooted slightley. It was the beginning of the night, and they weren't quite awake yet.
"I just came to tell you I will be leaving tomorrow and will not be back for awhile."
The tiny pygmy owl, Gylfie, hotted sadly, and hopped up in front of Kylee, tilting her head and blinking, as though she were saying, I don't understand.
"Oh, I really don't want to go, but it is for the best. I'll leave you now so you can do your hunting."
The tiny pygmy owl hopped off to the side, out of Kylee's sight.
Kylee climbed back down the tree. Something on her shoulder felt heavier, or maybe that was just her heart.

Midori Chi
September 22nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
ic:It was the next day and it was my first day at evil school! I quickly got dresssed and headed toward my first class. My first class was with Mrs.Sellra. I looked for a seat and then sat down for a few minutes for the others to arrive.

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
hi guys! can i still join?

Name: saphira moonstream
Race: mix between a wolcan and an elf.
School: dark!
Powers: ice powers and can change into a wolcan.
weapon: double sided blade
description: sapphire eyes, light blue sleeveless shirt, blue skirt. a silver chain with a sapphire cut into a rose hangs around the base of her neck, and stores all her power. without it... er... you`ll find out.
friends: none. a loner.

i hope this is okay! and if you dont mind, i`m just going to start now.

ic: a cold moon setteled over the mountain up ahead. its reflection wavered in a large lake, outlining a persons face. it was a girl. her own sapphire eyes stared back at her, the same, yet different.

finally, she glanced up, and something around her neck glistened. she ignored it.

whats going on...? something is different.... the water below shows it....

the girl then sighed heavily. she stood there for a few minuets, letting nature speak to her. she sighed again a suddently ran, almost at an unhumanly speed, to her unknown destination...

ooc: hows THAT for an intro? ^^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 22nd, 2004, 03:03 PM
The next morning

As I walked down to My first class I saw a girl who looked young and it was probly her first year here and i decided to befreind her. "Hey I'm Acarty" I stated as i put out my hand.

OOC: Just so you know that's bec's(M_A) character.

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
the next morning

saphira woke up. she had made it to her new school late last night. she was finally here.

ooc: okay. but is anyone else going to the dark school?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 22nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC: If you mean the Evil school then ya TD is!

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
ooc: okay, thankies!!! ^^ i love being evil...

Master Angel
September 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Kylee turned around to see a boy had spoken to her. She took his hand.

"Hello, I am Kylee."

She felt a lump move in her book bag. She opened it to see a tiny ball of grey feathers inside. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Um, I have to go," she said, finding an empty room. She opened her bag again and took out the pygmy owl.

"Gylfie, what in the world aer you doing in there?" The small owl hooted, stretched its wings and landed on Kylee's shoulder. "Oh well, now that you are here I suppose you can stay."

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
saphira sighed, and climbed out the uncomfortable 'bed', as they called it. she shook her head, bored.

Master Angel
September 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Kylee stuffed Gylfie back in the bag.

"I'm terribly sorry, but I don't want you to get caught."

She walked back out to where Acarty was. "Sorry I ran off like that. I had some.. matters... to attend to."

Psychotic_Demon
September 22nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
ooc: i`m all alone... how boring...

Midori Chi
September 23rd, 2004, 01:34 PM
ooc:Sorry I haven't been responding.(Yeah...I was at school ya know.) Anyway...dark espeon...thanx for joining! Your story is great so far and now I have another person in the evil school!I'm SO happy to have another member join!

ic: People were finally starting to take their seats in Mrs.Sellra's class. I just stared at the other people rushing in. I looked at someone who caught my attention...a boy with a black shirt,a gold collar around his neck,black jeans,ruby colored hair,and black boots. He had a sketch pad in his hands as well as what looked like a chain. I just stared at him for a single second and then said to him,"Hi...I'm Sora.I see you have a sketch pad in your hands and was interested." He looked at me questionly and then responded,"Yeah,I like to draw...especially something called a.."Then,the 2 both said the same thing at the same time,"Anime!"

ooc:This is all for now!

Master Angel
September 24th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Just then a deep sound, like a church bell, rang out through the school.

Kylee nodded towards the hall.

"We'd better get to class," she said.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 24th, 2004, 10:52 AM
"Ya we probly should what do you have first period? I got Basic spells for Self Defense." Acarty stated.

Master Angel
September 24th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Kylee took out a list from her bag, careful not to let Gylfie out.

"I believe I have... Science of Magical Creatures."

Midori Chi
September 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
ooc:Master Angel,
I want to tell you someting that always makes me happy seeing it...your sig! On your lil "friends" thingy,I'm always putting a smile on my face when I see what you put in perinthesis about me! :)

ic: Class was soon going to start so I had to stop the conversation with the boy.(I could already tell that we were friends!) Anyway,Mrs.Sellra said in her soft,yet cruel voice,"Turn your books to page 45.Today's lesson,we will be learning how to walk in an evily fashion...It may sound crazy but that's our lesson!" So,I opened my book to page 45 and then looked up at her.

ooc:dark espeon...Since we two are both in the evil school,you're gonna have to have the same teachers. Later on,I think I MIGHT allow everyone to create a teacher if they wanted,but not now.

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 08:52 AM
OOC- Hey, that's kool! I made someone happy! :D I'm glad you like!

IC- Kylee walked outside. According to her school guide, Science of Magical Creatures was out on the grounds.
When she got there she saw a group of kids standing in front of a tall man. He was holding up his hands for silence. When everyone was quiet he began.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Tanner, you're Science of Magical Creatures teacher. Today we will be studying the behavioral habits of spark owls. For today we will be reading about them, and then the next time I see you we can meet a few of 'em. So everyone grab a book from the table."
He pointed to a polished wood table to his right. Everyone rushed over to the table to get the best book, the clean ones with all the pages and covers that stayed together. Kylee was last to the table so she got the worst book of them all.

"Turn to page 10," Mr. Tanner said.

Midori Chi
September 25th, 2004, 04:18 PM
IC:I looked at the teacher and then she said,"Read the page.Then,I will test you to make sure you actually read it.You have 5 minutes!" So,I did as she said and it was actually guite interesting. It showed an example of what an evil walk would look like. The arms were folded,the expression on the face was spoiled-like,and the eyes looked as if someone did a spell on them to make them look like fire.

OOC:I'm gonna put something in perinthesis about my friends too!(If that's okay)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 25th, 2004, 04:30 PM
IC:

As i sat in class reading page 15-20 in my "Spells of the ages". I thought of the girl. She was kool. I hoped I'd see her again... oh maybe we'd have somw of the same classses... just maybe.

"Okay kids please close your books. I would like to have a volunteer to demonstrate one of the spells we learned on these pages." She then pointed to a girl in the bavk who had her hand up.
Soon the girl had make the entire floor under Ms. Karels desk erupt with flowers. "Very good" She added pinting to another student with their hand up.

Master Angel
September 25th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC- Yay! I like my thing in parenthesis.

IC- The spark owl is an owl with a magical tail feather that lets it travel faster than a hawk. It flies so fast normal people can't see it and is very rare.

"Nothing like any of the owls I know," Kylee said to herself. She'd never seen a spark owl before.

Gylfie hooted inside her back pack. Kylee saw a few people look her way, but none of them said a word.

Midori Chi
September 26th, 2004, 09:19 AM
ooc:You're welcome!

ic:Mrs.Sellra said,"Okay class,as soon as I'm done quizing you,we will immitate the walk as shown on the next page..."

Master Angel
September 26th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Kylee looked up from her book. The church bell had just gonged again.
She closed her book and put it back on the table.

"See you tomorrow class!" Mr. Tanner yelled over the noise.

Kylee took out her schedual again. Next was... Basic Force Feilds. So she set off for the school building.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 26th, 2004, 01:08 PM
After all our spells had been demonstrated and we'd had a lecture about the danger of magic we were dismissed. I then looked at my schedule next i had... Basic Force Fields. Koll i thought this sounds fun.
I then rushed off toward the room numbeer that was listed on my schedule.

Midori Chi
September 27th, 2004, 01:49 PM
ic:Mrs.Sellra had quizzed us and everyone but a guy named Bob had actually read it. So,we started to immitate and that was soon over too. I was on to the next period.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 27th, 2004, 03:12 PM
As i walked into my class not many people were there yet so i found a seat.

Master Angel
September 28th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Kylee turned the corner to the hall that led to Basic Force Fields class when Gylfie hooted again. Kylee sighed. she needed to figure out something to do with her. She opened the door and saw a few kids in class. She also saw the boy she'd met in the hall. She took a seat a few feet from him.

Midori Chi
September 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
IC:I was soon at the next period which was with Mr.Dylthore who taught spells. I seemed more happy in this class because we didn't have any homework from him. But something odd happened in the middle of that class...a man with a long black cape,grey hairs on the top of his head and brown for the rest,and a silver head piece around his head came in the room to make an anouncement to us. HE was the principal of the two schools.He said to us that we will start our first battle benchmark this week!(This means that we have to show our skills by battling other people.) This also meant that this week was going to be a hard one!

ooc:I think that will make this a little bit more fun!

Master Angel
September 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
OOC- Oh boy! Duels!

IC- Kylee was looking into her bag, checking on Gylfie, when their teacher walked in. It was a lady with square tinted glasses and a long robe.

"Hello class," she said in a crisp voice. "Today I will demonstrate how to prepare a force feild and give you a few simple spells to construct one."
She held out her wand. "Forfeildus armonous!" A green force feild appeared in front of her, that moved whenever she moved her wand.

A few students clapped.

Then a tall man walked in, announcing to the class he was the principal. Then he went on to tell them that there was to be a challeng against the opposing school soon. When he left Mrs. Pertrude ((the teacher)) began talking again.

"Tonight I want you to read up on force feilds and their improtance."

Kylee groaned.

Midori Chi
September 29th, 2004, 04:55 PM
ooc:I'm glad it's okay with you!

ic:Mr.Dyltlore then said to us as the principal left,"Well,time for lunch...Line up everyone!I'll be the one taking you to the cafeteria. Then,after lunch,you will go to your next period."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
September 30th, 2004, 02:48 AM
After the Force Field class ended, we were all escorted to the luch room which was located in a whole different building all-together where both school have lunch. (Hope that's okay) When they got there they found that the other school hadn't arrived yet so they all stood in line and waited for the food... if you could even call scholl lunch food...

Midori Chi
September 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
ooc:That's fine!

ic:We had finally arrived in the cafeteria and we saw a big group of other people there,looking starved.I asked to myself,"Could this possibly be the "good" school? Because it definatly looked like it.The shades of pink,yellow,red,and orange with a little tint of blue were all blinding us.

P.S. Are ya sorta saying ya want us to meet now?

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 05:51 AM
OOC- Knowing Joe, that's his plan.

IC- Kylee turned around and saw another group of kids entering. Sh tapped the boy from the hall on the shoulder.

"Is that the evil school?"

Midori Chi
October 1st, 2004, 02:06 PM
ooc:Well,I was thinking more ofmeeting at the battle test but,the cafeteria is fine!

ic:I went ahead and got in the line and just looked at everyone of the good school around me. Todays lunch...hot dogs or mac n cheese. I sat down at a table and sat by the boy I met in the 1st period. I was eating without talking,just seeming so interested about the other school. I imagined more of a stupid thing with all of them. But...some of them actually looked pretty cool.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
"Ya it is," I replyed to her as i watched all of them dressed in mostly black or dark colors.
I did seem to noice a girl who i thought looked hott from the other schol so i went over to her. "Hey," I said sitting down across from her.

Midori Chi
October 4th, 2004, 01:50 PM
ic:I looked at the boy."Ughhh,hi,(I guess)...",I replied. I felt sorta uncomftable with being with a guy from the other school. I kept on thinking in my mind,"Oh no...what if there's one of my teachers watching me now! I'm gonna get caught and be sent to the principal's office!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 8th, 2004, 08:21 AM
"What's wrong you seem nervous and alot nicer than i expected you people to be" I told her.

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Kylee followed the boy and sat next to him. She had no where else to sit.

Midori Chi
October 8th, 2004, 11:05 AM
ooc:Yay! It's back together!

ic:I saw a girl sit down next to the boy that was sitting with me. They looked BOTH from the good school. I asked the boy,"Who is this and who are you? I mean...What are your names?"

Master Angel
October 9th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"I'm Kylee," she said. She heard Gylfie give a little hoot from inside the bag but she quickly stuffed her hand over it.

Midori Chi
October 9th, 2004, 10:48 AM
ic:I said,"Well,hi Kylee...My name's Sora. Did you hear about the battle benchmark this Friday?"

Master Angel
October 9th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Kylee nodded.

"Yes, I thought it sounded like fun. But I am nervous. I'm not very good at spells."

OOC- Hey, did you ever join the Fantysta forums?

Midori Chi
October 9th, 2004, 11:07 AM
ooc:No,I didn't....Is it any good?

ic:"Well,I happen to know just a few. The ones I know won't do much good in compitition though. They're only little curses really...I'm thinking it's going to be fun too...I can't wait to see who will win..."I said to her. Though the boy remained silent.

Master Angel
October 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
OOC- Yeah, it's awesome! I think you'd love it! ^^

IC- "Yes, that would be interesting. Do you think we will get graded on how well we do?" Kylee hoped not.

Midori Chi
October 9th, 2004, 06:04 PM
ooc:Then I'll read it!...and then hopefully join it..

ic: I responded to her,"I'm thinking SO. Why would there be a battle benchmark just to battle? There's a big part with grading at any school you know..."

ooc:Hello Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy and darkespeon? Are you gonna join in?

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 06:10 AM
OOC- Okay, great!

IC- Kylee nodded and opened her bag to get out her schedual. Lunch was almost over.

As she was reaching in a little ball of grey fluff jumped past her hand and onto the table.

"Oh no! Gylfie!"

Gylfie hooted and cocked her head from one side to the other.

"Come here." Kylee put her hands gently around the little owl and picked her up carefully, so she wouldn't break her fragile bones.

Midori Chi
October 10th, 2004, 08:53 AM
ic: Sora giggled. "Well, as much as I hate to say,That thing is pretty cute!" she said. Sora ALSO took out her schedual. She also noticed lunch was almost over. She then took a bite of her cookie as she looked at the piece of paper to see what period she had next.

ooc:I read the Fantysta introduction...and I liked it! BUT...There was already alot of people there. Which meant that I would have to read alot of pages to understand what already happened.

Midori Chi
October 24th, 2004, 12:43 PM
ooc:I know this is double posting but....hello peoples!! The only ones that have been here lately are MA and me...Is this gonna continue or not? It's been 2 weeks!