• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ooc:Then I'll read it!...and then hopefully join it..

ic: I responded to her,"I'm thinking SO. Why would there be a battle benchmark just to battle? There's a big part with grading at any school you know..."

ooc:Hello Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy and darkespeon? Are you gonna join in?

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • OOC- Okay, great!

IC- Kylee nodded and opened her bag to get out her schedual. Lunch was almost over.

As she was reaching in a little ball of grey fluff jumped past her hand and onto the table.

"Oh no! Gylfie!"

Gylfie hooted and cocked her head from one side to the other.

"Come here." Kylee put her hands gently around the little owl and picked her up carefully, so she wouldn't break her fragile bones.

Years
  • ic: Sora giggled. "Well, as much as I hate to say,That thing is pretty cute!" she said. Sora ALSO took out her schedual. She also noticed lunch was almost over. She then took a bite of her cookie as she looked at the piece of paper to see what period she had next.

ooc:I read the Fantysta introduction...and I liked it! BUT...There was already alot of people there. Which meant that I would have to read alot of pages to understand what already happened.

Years
  • ooc:I know this is double posting but....hello peoples!! The only ones that have been here lately are MA and me...Is this gonna continue or not? It's been 2 weeks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back