• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A another project I'm working on...

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • Not certian were this should go, so I decided the general Pokemon
    board was my best shot...
    Anyways, I'm working on the Eeveevolutions,
    adding a new evo for EACH & EVERY type, & making each evos 3 steps.
    something like this:
    Eevee > Vaporeon > Oceaneon
    Eevee > Jolteon > Ampeon
    Eevee > Flareon > Exploseon
    Eevee > Espeon > Helieon (named for the Greek word for "Sun")
    Eevee > Umbreon > Seleneon (named for the Greek moon goddess)
    Eevee > Leafeon > Chloreon (evo is named so, because this line uses Chlorophyll)
    Eevee > Glaceon > ???
    Eevee > Kungeon > Masteon (fighting-type line)
    Eevee > Toxiceon > Venoeon (poison-type line, 2nd one is based a well-known spider-foe, cause he's pure awesomeness!)
    Eevee > Siroseon > Terreon (ground-type line)
    Eevee > Cloudeon > Cumuleon (named after the cumulonimbus clouds, A.K.A. thunderheads. this line is the only
    pure flying type one.)
    Eevee > Insecteon > Arachneon (bug-type line, any better idea for names?)
    Eevee > Stoneon > Diameon (rock-type line)
    Eevee > Poeon > Phanteon (ghost-type line, based on Legend of Zelda foes)
    Eevee > Drakeon > Zillaeon (dragon-type line, & Drakeon is one of Jezza's pokemons, & it's evo is named after Godzilla!)
    Eevee > Oreon > Alleon (steel-type line)
    (Should I add a normal-type line?)

Last edited:

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • for the dragon type call it Ljubljaneon for the protecter of dragons in some city in europe
    dragon.jpg

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Sun=Helieon
    Helio means sun in greek >_>
    Moon=Luneon
    Luna means moon in...latin..or greek, cant remeber.
    I didn't use your names, but you inpired them at least...
    & Sumner gave me a good idea...
    & King, do ya have any simpler names for a dragon-type?

Last edited:

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • I made some eeveelutions myself before.
    Posted a thread a while back. Here it is: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=173156

Anyway personally I reckon Drakeon is a better name than Drageon. As for the evolution, iunno, Hydreon (lame name I know), Wyveon or Leviatheon?
    As for Glaceon, how about Tundareon?
    I dunno about Leafeon tho, havent got any suggestions for that.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Ive got an evoluion for jolteon could be volteon. Justa thought though.

The dragon one could be regleon(came up w/ it from the word egal which is often described for dragonair)

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Ive got an evoluion for jolteon could be volteon. Justa thought though.

The dragon one could be regleon(came up w/ it from the word egal which is often described for dragonair)
    I did Ampeon as Jolteon's evo, because Volt don't kill...
    Amp can....
    (Not making a murderer, just wanted to have a more intimidating name...)
    & Jezza gave me a idea...
    Instead of "Tundra" I used "Artic" for Glaceon's evo...

Last edited:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Oreon (metal ore) could be used for the Steel line.
    Floreon (flora) could be used as Leafeon's evolution.
    Veneon (venom) could be used for the Poison line.
    Soleon and Luneon can be Espeon's and Umbreon's respective evolutions.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Not certian were this should go, so I decided the general Pokemon
    board was my best shot...
    Anyways, I'm working on the Eeveevolutions,
    adding a new evo for EACH & EVERY type, & making each evos 3 steps.
    something like this:
    Eevee > Vaporeon > Oceaneon
    Eevee > Jolteon > Ampeon
    Eevee > Flareon > Inferneon
    Eevee > Espeon > Apolleon (named for the Greek sun god)
    Eevee > Umbreon > Artemeon (named for the Greek moon goddess of multiple names)
    Eevee > Leafeon > ??? (any ideas?)
    Eevee > Glaceon > Articeon
    Eevee > Karateon > Masteon (fighting-type line)
    Eevee > Toxiceon > Acideon (poison-type line, any better idea for names?)
    Eevee > Sandeon > Terreon (ground-type line, better name ideas?)
    Eevee > Cloudeon > Cumuleon (named after the cumulonimbus clouds, A.K.A. thunderheads. this line is the only
    pure flying type one.)
    Eevee > Insecteon > Arachneon (bug-type line)
    Eevee > Stoneon > Mounteon (rock-type line, any better idea for a new name in place of Mounteon?)
    Eevee > Poeon > Phanteon (ghost-type line, based on Legend of Zelda foes)
    Eevee > Drakeon > Zillaeon (dragon-type line, & Drakeon is one of Jezza's pokemons, & it's evo is named after Godzilla!)
    Eevee > Ironeon > Steeleon (steel-type line, any better idea for a new name in place of Steeleon?)
    (Should I add a normal-type line?)

Oceaneon sounds a bit brutish, no matter how you pronounce it (O-shee-AY-ne-on vs. O-shin-EE-on).
    Inferneon looks too much like Infernape.

I can't help to think that Apolleon looks too much like Apollon :P

Artemis is not the Moon deity. This is a common misconception because Apollo is the Sun deity. She is the goddess of the hunt. Selene (or Diana in Latin) is the Moon goddess.

Leafeon was a silly name anyway. It's lackluster and gawd knows all the little kids named their Fakemon that too. It would have been cooler and more punny if its name were Cotyleon. I say the evolution should be something like Antheon or Chloreon... Stigmeon?

Arctic is spelled with a c after the r (Arctic, not Artic). The hard c sound is a bit too hard. It doesn't flow. Even as "ar-TIS-ee-on," it doesn't sound good either. I think something corny like Krystaleon would work, though.

Karateon and Masteon... Meh.

I would suggest something corny like Paracelseon for the Poison-type, since I love that man so much, but it just looks funny.

Ground-type suggestions are Areneon (like lat. "arena"), Soleon (lat. "solum"), Habeon, Siroseon, or Shamaleon. Pretty bad, though.

I can't help but to think that Vaporeon would make a much better name for cloud Pokemon, but I digress.

Insecteon and Arachneon need work.

For rock, simple ones I have always suggested are Litheon, Geoleon, Petreon, and Igneon.

Steel could evolve into silver, Argenteon (lat. "argentum") and then to gold, Aureon (lat. "aurum") o_o

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Oceaneon sounds a bit brutish, no matter how you pronounce it (O-shee-AY-ne-on vs. O-shin-EE-on).
    Inferneon looks too much like Infernape.

I can't help to think that Apolleon looks too much like Apollon :P

Artemis is not the Moon deity. This is a common misconception because Apollo is the Sun deity. She is the goddess of the hunt. Selene (or Diana in Latin) is the Moon goddess.

Leafeon was a silly name anyway. It's lackluster and gawd knows all the little kids named their Fakemon that too. It would have been cooler and more punny if its name were Cotyleon. I say the evolution should be something like Antheon or Chloreon... Stigmeon?

Arctic is spelled with a c after the r (Arctic, not Artic). The hard c sound is a bit too hard. It doesn't flow. Even as "ar-TIS-ee-on," it doesn't sound good either. I think something corny like Krystaleon would work, though.

Karateon and Masteon... Meh.

I would suggest something corny like Paracelseon for the Poison-type, since I love that man so much, but it just looks funny.

Ground-type suggestions are Areneon (like lat. "arena"), Soleon (lat. "solum"), Habeon, Siroseon, or Shamaleon. Pretty bad, though.

I can't help but to think that Vaporeon would make a much better name for cloud Pokemon, but I digress.

Insecteon and Arachneon need work.

For rock, simple ones I have always suggested are Litheon, Geoleon, Petreon, and Igneon.

Steel could evolve into silver, Argenteon (lat. "argentum") and then to gold, Aureon (lat. "aurum") o_o
    I liked the sound of Oceaneon... that why I used it...
    Have any ideas for Flareon's evo then?
    Thanks for getting the goddesses right... (I love the sound of Seleneon!)
    Could you tell me what the names for Leafeon's evo are based on?
    I'm certian that "Glaceon" came from "Glacier", a mountain of ice,
    so I wanted something cold, & is bigger than a glacier...
    Was the "Meh" for the fighting-types a good or bad meh?
    For the ground-types... could you tell me what the last 3 names was based on?
    For the steel-types, I used Neiteio's idea for the first one, & want a another idea for the evo...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I liked the sound of Oceaneon... that why I used it...
    Have any ideas for Flareon's evo then?
    Thanks for getting the goddesses right... (I love the sound of Seleneon!)
    Could you tell me what the names for Leafeon's evo are based on?
    I'm certian that "Glaceon" came from "Glacier", a mountain of ice,
    so I wanted something cold, & is bigger than a glacier...
    Was the "Meh" for the fighting-types a good or bad meh?
    For the ground-types... could you tell me what the last 3 names was based on?
    For the steel-types, I used Neiteio's idea for the first one, & want a another idea for the evo...

Arctic isn't really bigger than anything since it has no physical form.
    lol Vatnajeon.

Cotyleon is based off of "cotyledon," but that is not appropriate for the evolution because those are the first leaves to emerge from the seed in a germinating plant. Antheon and Stigmeon are the plant male / female parts ("anther" and "stigma," I forgot the word but there is a word starting with "anth--" that means "flowering," lat. "antheros" means "flower-like"), respectively and Chloreon is based off of "chlorophyll," obviously. "Chlor--" itself means green.

Habeon, Siroseon, and Shamaleon are based off of different names for sandstorms and desert winds, "haboob" (NO), "Sirocco" and "shamal."

I just thought that there were too many karate Pokemon. I think the other types of fighting in the world need to be represented... Like Capoiera lol.

If you want to evolve Oreon, it could evolve into Alleon, "alloy."
    I still like Eevee > Argenteon > Aureon.

You should also make a pun on the word "aphelion" somewhere.

Um, Flareon? Something stupid like Thermeon (lat. "thermo" heat), Ergeon (lat. "erg--" energy), Vesuveon ("Vesuvius"), Caldereon (sp. "caldera" lat. "caldara," "cauldron," a type of volcano), etc.
    I'm thinking it would be cool for Flareon's evolution to be the first Pokemon to use oil as its primary attacking mechanism. It fires oil all over and then sets it on fire. Or to make it more physical, it could coat itself with oil and then Flame Wheel :o I like Flareon, but he has very few attacks. I want him to get the only Fire-type priority move (like Quick Attack).

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Arctic isn't really bigger than anything since it has no physical form.
    lol Vatnajeon.

Cotyleon is based off of "cotyledon," but that is not appropriate for the evolution because those are the first leaves to emerge from the seed in a germinating plant. Antheon and Stigmeon are the plant male / female parts ("anther" and "stigma," I forgot the word but there is a word starting with "anth--" that means "flowering," lat. "antheros" means "flower-like"), respectively and Chloreon is based off of "chlorophyll," obviously. "Chlor--" itself means green.

Habeon, Siroseon, and Shamaleon are based off of different names for sandstorms and desert winds, "haboob" (NO), "Sirocco" and "shamal."

I just thought that there were too many karate Pokemon. I think the other types of fighting in the world need to be represented... Like Capoiera lol.

If you want to evolve Oreon, it could evolve into Alleon, "alloy."
    I still like Eevee > Argenteon > Aureon.

You should also make a pun on the word "aphelion" somewhere.

Um, Flareon? Something stupid like Thermeon (lat. "thermo" heat), Ergeon (lat. "erg--" energy), Vesuveon ("Vesuvius"), Caldereon (sp. "caldera" lat. "caldara," "cauldron," a type of volcano), etc.
    I'm thinking it would be cool for Flareon's evolution to be the first Pokemon to use oil as its primary attacking mechanism. It fires oil all over and then sets it on fire. Or to make it more physical, it could coat itself with oil and then Flame Wheel :o I like Flareon, but he has very few attacks. I want him to get the only Fire-type priority move (like Quick Attack).
    I liked the Argenteon & Aureon ideas, it's just that gold is a soft metal...
    Not fitting for a supposed-to-be HARD evo line...
    Vatnajeon? What is it based on? (Yeah, I gotta go out into the world more often..)
    & I don't even know what a aphelion is....
    & I decided to make Flareon's evo "Exploseon",
    which I feel would have the explosive awesomess of FALCON PAWNCH!!!
    I decided to make the first ground evo "Siroseon", while keeping "Terreon",
    which is based on "Terra", or earth.
    the fighting line is now based on the legendary Kung-Fu!
    Diameon is the final rock evo, as diamonds are the hardest known mineral.
    Any more ideas?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    If it's for a Fan game it's really an Awesome idea ! But i don't think Nintendo will change the evolutions of Eevee anymore : (
    Most of the evolutions aren't that good really, and an evolution to all of them would make them better but.. it just doesn't seem that will happen, atleast any time soon

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • If it's for a Fan game it's really an Awesome idea ! But i don't think Nintendo will change the evolutions of Eevee anymore : (
    Most of the evolutions aren't that good really, and an evolution to all of them would make them better but.. it just doesn't seem that will happen, atleast any time soon
    Actually, I'm in the middle of trying to find someone to make
    a "Improve-a-Pokemon" server, where we would play with Pokemon
    that has been improved to use in either OU or UBER, after we discuss & vote on how each pokemon would be improved.
    Well, Vaporeon & Jolteon are already OU, but who says they can't be improved just a little?
    But this is NOT what this is for...
    I just wanted to complete the Eevee family.....
    If this WAS for the said server, I'd focus COMPLETELY on
    the Eeveevolutions not named Vaporeon & Jolteon that already exists...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • btw, I thought Leafeon had Leaf Guard, not Chlorophyll.

Also, suggesting you change them to Heleon, Veneon and Zilleon. The extra vowel is awkward.
    I liked Apolleon better.

and lol "Hypeereon" ("Hyperion," Greek father of Selene, Eos, and Helios.)

Back