• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SP saves live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
  • during the eastern seaboard blackout this summer, a guy was stuck in a basement with no lights or anything. then he remembered he had a GBASP and used it to find the way out. what d'ya think that?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, that's cool, I should buy one. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh wow, how strange. XD Another reason for me to buy an SP! *runs off to bother her mom about it*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You can say that again.....

Wow, this is very interesting, that man was very lucky

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    LOL Haruka, I agree with ya!

Next thing yoo now, laptops that fit in your lap.....the world these days......

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • rofl... I do that sometimes. Well, not with an SP. I twisted my Gameboy worm light around so it works on my GBA (which is plugged in using an adaptor). Since I kind of... misplaced my bedside lamp (don't ask. It's one of those things only I could do.) if I have to get up during the night or while it's dark or something, I just pick the GBA off the floor, turn it on, shine it around the room, and go wherever I need to. Handy little thing.

The guy in the story is cool. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • wish there is an actual article of it... it would have been funny like the man whose hand is stuck in the toilet XD

if gameboy advance can be used as a bedlight, then the next thing we see maybe gameboy used as cellphone :weird:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    wish there is an actual article of it... it would have been funny like the man whose hand is stuck in the toilet XD

if gameboy advance can be used as a bedlight, then the next thing we see maybe gameboy used as cellphone :weird:

That's called an N-gage. There is a PDA cart for the GBA however, and a blood-sugar checker called Glucoboy for it. For kids with Diabetes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Latiosspud you have one of those? or else how could you comment on those Glucoboy thingies...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, you just put it on your skin and it will show your blood sugar level... It's just like one of those blood sugar montors in drug stores, but on a GBA.

I am woundering what OS the PDA Cartage has?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back