• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SP saves live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Anything that has to do with taking blood gives a little pain so use your common sense.

actually... not that much people complain about the pain at all when they're donating blood for charity... so not all the time anything that has to do with taking blood gives a little pain...

when i was having a shot of some kind (for some diseases that's not SARS or Mad Cow) last year, the nurse was really good at it... felt absolutely no pain at all unlike that crazy nurse at grade 4 (grr... still hate her...).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    images said:
    i kept my old GBA, v.1
    i heard there are no headphone jacks on SP
    You have to buy an adapter for it but if you get one of them then you can use headphones.
    My SP has helped me in the dark more then once, that light on it is very bright (its better then a worm light, I know have a worm light for my GBA).

Years
    frostweaver said:
    actually... not that much people complain about the pain at all when they're donating blood for charity... so not all the time anything that has to do with taking blood gives a little pain...

when i was having a shot of some kind (for some diseases that's not SARS or Mad Cow) last year, the nurse was really good at it... felt absolutely no pain at all unlike that crazy nurse at grade 4 (grr... still hate her...).
    Actually, it probably does hurt a little but not enough for them to cry for.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    The worm light uses too much battery from my battery so I basicly don't use it, but it's kinda useful if you are in pitch black room. It would be really hard to move around (because you can't see anything).

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Lightning said:
    rofl... I do that sometimes. Well, not with an SP. I twisted my Gameboy worm light around so it works on my GBA (which is plugged in using an adaptor). Since I kind of... misplaced my bedside lamp (don't ask. It's one of those things only I could do.) if I have to get up during the night or while it's dark or something, I just pick the GBA off the floor, turn it on, shine it around the room, and go wherever I need to. Handy little thing.

The guy in the story is cool. XD

did you twist your gameboy or gameboy color wormlight?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    hehe, the SP backlight rules, im always playing it way past midnight my parents thinki im sleeping and i can play it and i never, ever get caught!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    yeah i know, the light is actually at the bottom inside of the screen, i looked at it in the dark once it hurt my eyes, but it does a very good job at lighting the screen. i also think the shape of the SP is way better, i dont like playing the GBA cos i cant play it one handed and it hurts a lot after a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back