• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zigzagoon Vs Bidoof

Which one do you like better?

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Well I like zigzagoon's evolution Linoone because its the least uglist and stupidest normal pokemon that each region has. (raticate,furret,linoone,bibarel.)

But I'm also fond of the fact that they made Bibarel into a dual
    water type. Still I personally would pick Linoone.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    neither. i hate the fact that no matter where you are, they just seem to pop up. and they are just useless for battle. although bidoof/bibarel are useful as HM slaves [and i think zigzagoon might be aswell].

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • Bidoof, its cuter. Zigzagoon's evolution is a Furret ripoff.

Bidoof also evolves into DO A BIBARIL ROLLOUT!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Bidoof by competitive means, Zigzagoon for design and cuteness. <3

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Two stupid pokemon in one stupid battle with only one stupid winner
    the twig wins
    Anyways, Bidoof would win beacuse he would find some giant log and hit Zigzagoon with hit, thus causing a mild head trama

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Bidoofs evolved form have two amazing abilities and zigzagoon is well terrible :( (evolution included) But Bidoofs evolved form is considerably amazing considering it's two abilities.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Zigzagoon wins this one for me!( I am sorry bidoof fans but I hate Bidoof!) Zigzagoon has Pickup too!

Back