• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zigzagoon Vs Bidoof

Which one do you like better?

• Total voters

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Zigzagoon fer sure! Its kinda cute and its freakin better the Bidouche!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    derp derp.

Gotta be Bidoof. I love the thing. :] Never really had much connection with Zigzagoon or its evolution--I used them for a while and liked pick-up but ditched them halfway through their games. Bidoof is just super awesome though.

...*shrug*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hrm... I would have to pick Zigzagoon this round. I actually had it on my game team one game, and even though I don't think I finished the game, it was decent for in game purposes.

Never really liked Bidoof from the start, either. Sentret/Furret beats them both, though. >>

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Zigzagoon, all the way. I actually really like its design. Bidoof... ugh... @____@; horrible design. It's really annoying in game.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I voted zigzagoon because it has Pick-Up and I don't mine Linoone.

I think Bidoof is actually a cute pokemon. Bibarel on the other hand....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Zigzagoon, only because I hate Bibarell (Bidoof, not so much. :P) Though, out of all the normal 'common pokemon', Sentret wins :D :3

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Bidoof, because... it's ridiculous. In a good way. Somehow. -w-; And I confuse Zigzagoon and Sentret's generations/evolutions all the time and that makes me angryface. D:<

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Bidoof is a failure as a pokemon and it's fugly. Anything is better than bidoof, so I vote Zigzagoon.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    Zigzagoon would win in the looks department but Bidoof gains a secondary type when he evolves. They are both not very good though. I choose...........................................................................................Zigzagoon.

But Magikarp is way worse than the both of them combined. My favorite line from the game is when you talk to the grunt in front of the wall of Magikarp in Lake Valor, "Even Team Galactic has no use for Magikarp! Worthless, all of them!"

Last edited:

peteron85

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    zigzagoon by far. Linoone is a suprisingly good pokemon for a normal typ and I used him in my party in Emerald. Bidoof.....nah, unless you want an HM slave

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    I like zigzagoon...
    There's just something about Bidoof that always pisses me off... maybe because it's the one that usually breaks me Pokeradar chains and always seems to pop up when I'm EV training... and the cry is just annoying!!! RAWR DEATH TO BIDOOF!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Definatly Zigzagoon. I think he is cuter, and just a better pokemon overall. But Ive never had a Bidoof before..

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Zigzagoon has PickUp and he can work out as a good HM slave. Bidoof is just a terribly pathetic creature all in all.

Years
    I vote for Raticate. It can learn Hyper Fang. I have one in my party and it can beat a Zigzagoon or Bidoof any day. I didn't mind seeing Zigzagoon, but I'm sick of running into a Bidoof. So between those two I choose Zigzagoon. Bidoof could win seeing as how it can learn Rollout.

Back