View Full Version : Have you ever seen a Celebrity?

July 5th, 2009, 1:38 AM
Have you ever seen a celebrity? The Famous one. Like Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake. And many more..

July 5th, 2009, 3:19 AM
I have seen mark terenzi, the us5 guys and all the germany's next topmodel girls. and ACDC :D
k, they all are not really famous, but people in my country know them. hm.

July 5th, 2009, 3:22 AM
I've seen the local news presenter.. does that count? xD
I've seen Michael Bull :)

July 5th, 2009, 3:25 AM
I live in the same village as Julian Fellowes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Fellowes) =) he and his wife are absolutely lovely.

July 5th, 2009, 3:31 AM
I've seen Santana (Guitarist) playing tennis and other people at concerts.

July 5th, 2009, 3:39 AM
Does the Queen count as a celebrity? ]: She came to our town a couple of days ago to open a museum and that. If not, then no, I haven't.

July 5th, 2009, 3:40 AM
I've never seen a celebrity besides on TV.

I guess I've seen a local celebrity here at my country, but no "famous" celebrities yet.

July 5th, 2009, 3:51 AM
I've already seen Beyonce, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, David Cook and David Arcuhleta, *****cat Dolls in live Concert. And it was pretty awesome. It's fun to listen while they're singing live. Because you'll hear the real voice of them. But some of the celebrities is just lip singing and i hate that. But maybe they've got a reason why they did that. Anyways. Yeah their concerts was good.

July 5th, 2009, 4:46 AM
Unless politicians count, of which a few have come to my schools in the past, no. XD;

Serene Grace
July 5th, 2009, 4:48 AM
I've seen Michael Jackson and Birtney Spears live in concert.

July 5th, 2009, 5:27 AM
Backstage with Metallica for about what 5 minutes? Oh and you know the bus scene of spiderman in the beginning? Yeah we hanged there all the time so the filming of the scene happened close to us. I shook Maguire's hand as well. Otherwise the only celebs I have seen up close are local singers in my country.

July 5th, 2009, 5:30 AM
Umm...unfortunately, no :( I'm not much of an adventure-seeker, so I haven't actually seen a celebrity before in real life.

July 5th, 2009, 5:35 AM
I love how you only consider singers to be celebrities. o3o

Um. Chris Brown and Rihanna in concert. Saw Guy Sebastian in shopping centre autograph thing. That's all I can remember really atm :[

July 5th, 2009, 5:38 AM
Ran into Sandra Bullock once when I was in Boston, she was secretly shopping. I reckonized her and totally let her have her space, because they are just like everyone else, they need some space too. That was 3 yrs ago!

Plus ran into Allyson Hannigan (Buffy and How I met your mother star) when I was in Newport last year. I actually bumped into her. OMG she was so nice about it too. We both were talkin on our cell phones but she was with her husband alexis denisof (Buffy/Angel) omg they are such a nice Couple. They were shopping and doin other stuff. I talked to them for like 20 minutes, before realizing I was being retarded and taking up their time!

.little monster
July 5th, 2009, 7:51 AM
I lived near an NFL (plays for the Cleveland Browns so he isn't..good..) before he played for the NFL. We lived near the college (KSU) where he went and played college football, and at the time we didn't have a lot of money so we lived in cheap apartments where a lot of college students live. He got busted with posession of marijuanna. Yay, I will never forget Joshua Cribbs. Scary. D:

July 5th, 2009, 8:57 AM
No. But if you count NASCAR drivers as celebrities, then yes.

I see them in Target ALL the time and my parents BS with them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 5th, 2009, 9:05 AM
I've saw many Band members live before while being at a concerts.

July 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Not me. But my friend's brother saw Marylin Manson in McDonalds eating a muffin after a show.

July 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I saw that Bradley Wlash person who lived in my area at the local theatre...I was in this cubs thing and i got his autograph, i don't have it anymore, maybe i threw it away....

July 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I went to a Weird Al concert, so I've seen him. I've been to a few other concerts, like the Rolling Stones, but I was too young to remember anything.

I also saw a helicopter that Barack Obama was in, although I didn't see him. He flew directly over my head. It was awesome. While on the subject, my friend has a picture of her hugging the president as her facebook picture. Just thought I'd share.

True Reign
July 5th, 2009, 1:54 PM
Shook Bill Clinton's hand when I was six or seven.

Wasn't that exciting...

July 5th, 2009, 2:15 PM
Well I've been to multiple sporting events and concerts, so yes, I'd imagine I have seen a celebrity =P

July 5th, 2009, 2:24 PM
I had a dream once that I sat next to David Duchovny in an airplane. so that basically counts

aipom man
July 5th, 2009, 2:35 PM
i saw a local news reporter before i saw kellie clarcson in concert not very exciting

Sweet Smoochum
July 5th, 2009, 3:04 PM
Bon Jovi came to my school for an assembly. He used to attend my school as well when he was a student. So, yes, I have seen him.

I once dreamed that Zac Efron asked me for my phone number. If only that dream was real... Sigh. <333333

July 5th, 2009, 3:09 PM
I saw Garry Oldman when I went to Disneyland 3 years ago

July 5th, 2009, 3:11 PM
One time I had Eminem come to the subway I worked at. I made the sandwich without looking up, and when I got to the register, he just handed me a credit card, I rang it up and he went on his way. I didn't realize who I had just served until I took a second look at the credit card reciept (we have to keep a copy for records) and I saw the name. I was shocked. I showed my supervisor, who had been on break...(and actually got to talk to him, the lucky snot).

We laughed about it and worked on. A few days later, the manager heard about it and she said that she always had random celebrities stopping in when they passed our way because we were the only subway for miles. xDD

July 5th, 2009, 7:48 PM
No one big. Ran into local news people and hockey players at grocery stores a few times

July 5th, 2009, 7:50 PM
Ray Romano, Tennis Player Andy Roddick, Selena Gomez in Disneyland (truth), and Geoff Ramsay from the popular halo webseries Red vs Blue

Harley Quinn
July 5th, 2009, 8:26 PM
Lady Gaga & *****cat Dolls in concert, Johnny Depp on a mini-holiday in NZ and Tom Cruise while filming The Lost Samurai. ANd then theres just local and NZ celebrities which don't really count, but does Rhys Darby? Before one of his shows we had a two or 3 minute talk, he is soo funny.

July 6th, 2009, 4:37 AM
Well...I've seen some; Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, David Cook, David Archuleta, most I met are singers.

July 6th, 2009, 4:40 AM
Besides in concerts and organized events, I saw Leona Lewis in this tower thing when I was in Italy. D8 Oh, and this Basketball retiree lives right across the road from our school.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 6th, 2009, 5:14 PM
Nope. Surprisingly, not many celebrities come to random small towns in south Texas. I can't imagine why, with all the Mexican restaurants and car washes we have. :\

Apparently some wrestler was here one day, and this lady my dad works with took her picture with him, but... I wasn't there, and I can't say I would notice/care if I was there.

Oh, and there was this one time there was a racecar driver or something outside a store... or maybe it was just his car... again, didn't care enough to stop and look.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 6th, 2009, 5:22 PM
I went to a Rod Stewart concert. Does that count? :\

Although I have a friend who met many celebrities when he went competing on some singing competition and went to Hollywood.

July 6th, 2009, 5:35 PM
I've seen quite a few, and was even lucky enough to meet them in person. I once went to a concert and met the whole Armor for Sleep band in person and got pictures taken with them before the show. I also got to see Sum 41 perform live, and just a week ago I met Adam from Perfuma (band in NJ) and his girlfriend and another chick that was in his new band; I got pictures with them too. Plus they had even played a song that I wanted them to play. xD;

July 6th, 2009, 5:39 PM
Celebrities I have met include all the members of Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Trivium, Seputura, Soulfly, Soil, Panic Cell, American Head Charge, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, God Forbid, and In Flames.

July 6th, 2009, 8:39 PM
I saw Sam Roberts in concert, xD. I think he's it.

Though I guess you could count Obama and Harper, both of whom I've seen here in Ottawa. =D

July 7th, 2009, 12:22 AM
One of the winners of that designer show up in New York, I can't remember her name, but I was like "hey, she is real after all XD"

I'll get to see Harrison Ford and Jeff Dunham at Oshkosh this year, too. :D

July 7th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I once sat next to some famous baseball player in the movies. He had one of the weirdest laughs ever.

Also i went to a Fall Out Boy concert and i saw Rihanna, FOB, and Lifehouse. If concerts count.

And lastly i saw Kim and Chloe Kardashian at the concert and i walked right past them like 2 feet seperated us. They had body guards with them so i didnt try anything. <.<

July 7th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I see them on TV all the timeXD

Well...I have met a few newscasters during various occasions. And I've met some powerful people, but never really anyone that famous.

July 7th, 2009, 11:44 AM
I personally know a member of The Roots.

I also talked with Wanda Sykes last yr. She was on my campus promoting voting.

July 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Nope, but my Aunt was working one day and Steve Yzerman walked in, signed an autograph for her, and took a picture with her and her daughter