• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a Celebrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiko

Banned
Years
  • Have you ever seen a celebrity? The Famous one. Like Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake. And many more..

Vie

Years
  • I have seen mark terenzi, the us5 guys and all the germany's next topmodel girls. and ACDC :D
    k, they all are not really famous, but people in my country know them. hm.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've seen the local news presenter.. does that count? xD
    I've seen Michael Bull :)

Cid

Years
  • I've never seen a celebrity besides on TV.

I guess I've seen a local celebrity here at my country, but no "famous" celebrities yet.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • I've already seen Beyonce, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, David Cook and David Arcuhleta, Pussycat Dolls in live Concert. And it was pretty awesome. It's fun to listen while they're singing live. Because you'll hear the real voice of them. But some of the celebrities is just lip singing and i hate that. But maybe they've got a reason why they did that. Anyways. Yeah their concerts was good.

Akiko.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Backstage with Metallica for about what 5 minutes? Oh and you know the bus scene of spiderman in the beginning? Yeah we hanged there all the time so the filming of the scene happened close to us. I shook Maguire's hand as well. Otherwise the only celebs I have seen up close are local singers in my country.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Umm...unfortunately, no :( I'm not much of an adventure-seeker, so I haven't actually seen a celebrity before in real life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love how you only consider singers to be celebrities. o3o

Um. Chris Brown and Rihanna in concert. Saw Guy Sebastian in shopping centre autograph thing. That's all I can remember really atm :[

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
  • Ran into Sandra Bullock once when I was in Boston, she was secretly shopping. I reckonized her and totally let her have her space, because they are just like everyone else, they need some space too. That was 3 yrs ago!

Plus ran into Allyson Hannigan (Buffy and How I met your mother star) when I was in Newport last year. I actually bumped into her. OMG she was so nice about it too. We both were talkin on our cell phones but she was with her husband alexis denisof (Buffy/Angel) omg they are such a nice Couple. They were shopping and doin other stuff. I talked to them for like 20 minutes, before realizing I was being retarded and taking up their time!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I lived near an NFL (plays for the Cleveland Browns so he isn't..good..) before he played for the NFL. We lived near the college (KSU) where he went and played college football, and at the time we didn't have a lot of money so we lived in cheap apartments where a lot of college students live. He got busted with posession of marijuanna. Yay, I will never forget Joshua Cribbs. Scary. D:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • No. But if you count NASCAR drivers as celebrities, then yes.

I see them in Target ALL the time and my parents BS with them.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I saw that Bradley Wlash person who lived in my area at the local theatre...I was in this cubs thing and i got his autograph, i don't have it anymore, maybe i threw it away....

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I went to a Weird Al concert, so I've seen him. I've been to a few other concerts, like the Rolling Stones, but I was too young to remember anything.

I also saw a helicopter that Barack Obama was in, although I didn't see him. He flew directly over my head. It was awesome. While on the subject, my friend has a picture of her hugging the president as her facebook picture. Just thought I'd share.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back