• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a Celebrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Shook Bill Clinton's hand when I was six or seven.

Wasn't that exciting...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well I've been to multiple sporting events and concerts, so yes, I'd imagine I have seen a celebrity =P

Years
    Bon Jovi came to my school for an assembly. He used to attend my school as well when he was a student. So, yes, I have seen him.

I once dreamed that Zac Efron asked me for my phone number. If only that dream was real... Sigh. <333333

Melody

Banned
    Years
    One time I had Eminem come to the subway I worked at. I made the sandwich without looking up, and when I got to the register, he just handed me a credit card, I rang it up and he went on his way. I didn't realize who I had just served until I took a second look at the credit card reciept (we have to keep a copy for records) and I saw the name. I was shocked. I showed my supervisor, who had been on break...(and actually got to talk to him, the lucky snot).

We laughed about it and worked on. A few days later, the manager heard about it and she said that she always had random celebrities stopping in when they passed our way because we were the only subway for miles. xDD

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Ray Romano, Tennis Player Andy Roddick, Selena Gomez in Disneyland (truth), and Geoff Ramsay from the popular halo webseries Red vs Blue

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Lady Gaga & Pussycat Dolls in concert, Johnny Depp on a mini-holiday in NZ and Tom Cruise while filming The Lost Samurai. ANd then theres just local and NZ celebrities which don't really count, but does Rhys Darby? Before one of his shows we had a two or 3 minute talk, he is soo funny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well...I've seen some; Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, David Cook, David Archuleta, most I met are singers.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Besides in concerts and organized events, I saw Leona Lewis in this tower thing when I was in Italy. D8 Oh, and this Basketball retiree lives right across the road from our school.

Reactions: Her
    Years
    Nope. Surprisingly, not many celebrities come to random small towns in south Texas. I can't imagine why, with all the Mexican restaurants and car washes we have. :\

Apparently some wrestler was here one day, and this lady my dad works with took her picture with him, but... I wasn't there, and I can't say I would notice/care if I was there.

Oh, and there was this one time there was a racecar driver or something outside a store... or maybe it was just his car... again, didn't care enough to stop and look.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I went to a Rod Stewart concert. Does that count? :\

Although I have a friend who met many celebrities when he went competing on some singing competition and went to Hollywood.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I've seen quite a few, and was even lucky enough to meet them in person. I once went to a concert and met the whole Armor for Sleep band in person and got pictures taken with them before the show. I also got to see Sum 41 perform live, and just a week ago I met Adam from Perfuma (band in NJ) and his girlfriend and another chick that was in his new band; I got pictures with them too. Plus they had even played a song that I wanted them to play. xD;

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Celebrities I have met include all the members of Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Trivium, Seputura, Soulfly, Soil, Panic Cell, American Head Charge, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, God Forbid, and In Flames.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I saw Sam Roberts in concert, xD. I think he's it.

Though I guess you could count Obama and Harper, both of whom I've seen here in Ottawa. =D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    One of the winners of that designer show up in New York, I can't remember her name, but I was like "hey, she is real after all XD"

I'll get to see Harrison Ford and Jeff Dunham at Oshkosh this year, too. :D

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    I once sat next to some famous baseball player in the movies. He had one of the weirdest laughs ever.

Also i went to a Fall Out Boy concert and i saw Rihanna, FOB, and Lifehouse. If concerts count.

And lastly i saw Kim and Chloe Kardashian at the concert and i walked right past them like 2 feet seperated us. They had body guards with them so i didnt try anything. <.<

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I see them on TV all the timeXD

Well...I have met a few newscasters during various occasions. And I've met some powerful people, but never really anyone that famous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back