• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will ashes pikatchu ever evolve!?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Nope. ^^ Pikachu is like the mascot of Pokemon. It's the one Pokemon that practically everyone knows of, and associates with the show (even if they don't watch the show). If Pikachu were to evolve, it would have happened a long, LONG time ago.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • It will NEVER evolve. Pikachu's need Thunder Stones to evolve. Ash's Pikacha did not accept a Thunder Stone when Ash offered her one. The only way it would happen if Team Rocket got the idea a Raichu would be better to give to the Boss and use a Thunder Stone on Pikachu while it is asleep.
    Personally I would hate to see this happen.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • The dominating response in this thread is correct.

Pikachu rejected the Thunder Stone twice and a third time won't change his mind about it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • no and i wanna know this part confuses me how come ashes pika can go through like eight gyms then when it goes to to sinnoh it seems to gett weaker cuz he couldnt beat roark or gardenia the easiest gym leaders

Just because they're the first two Gym Leaders in the game and as a result making them the weakest doesn't mean that they're the weakest in the animé.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • no...

in a early eppisode after they battled the electrick gym pickachu had the chance to evolve with an electrick stone but didnt
    and
    in another episode think they were in hoenn, they lost to this trainer that had a raichu and ash pulled out a thunderstone he had kept just incase. he asked pickachu if he wanted to evolve but pickachu said 'pika, pikachu, pika' or 'i wish not to evolve ash'.

i dnt think pickachu will ever evolve

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • in another episode think they were in hoenn, they lost to this trainer that had a raichu and ash pulled out a thunderstone he had kept just incase. he asked pickachu if he wanted to evolve but pickachu said 'pika, pikachu, pika' or 'i wish not to evolve ash'.

i dnt think pickachu will ever evolve

It was in Sinnoh. DP074 "Pika and Goliath"/"Pikachu! Raichu! The Path to EvolUtion!!". Click here for more information on the episode.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Yes, or no?
    Ash still has that thunderstone, and you never know what will happen.
    Most people are like
    OMG NO NEVER THEY WOULD NEVAR DO THAT!! ONE!
    But what happens if its a surprise...?

Years
  • If Pokemon devolution/degeneration ever happens in any non-TCG canon, then yes, I do believe it could accidentally temporarily evolve, only to be returned to Pikachu (or Pichu) form within the next episode.

Otherwise, no, and you should be ashamed for even asking. :D

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • NO it will probably never evolve cuz pikachu is the mascot of pokemon so thats why and it refused the thunderstone.

BTW did you know the original mascot of pokemon was suppose to be cleffary but pikachu beat it in a popularity contest.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Why would it? If you have watched the whole four generations of pokemon, all that Ash and Pikachu have been through, Ash wouldn't risk anything in the world to risk Pikachu's personality changing. To Ash, Pikachu is his best friend, so he doesn't care about him being a powerhouse. He didn't evolve Pikachu in Vermillion City, and won't ever I don't think.

Back