• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Monster

Let's write a 'Bad Romance.'
Years
I'm 12 years old and i'm mostly attracted to boys. I know somebody might say "Oh, you're only experimenting." but i have this strange feeling when i see a boy that i like alot. When i tend to think of something nice, i mostly thinks of boys, any help?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Well, it sorta crosses you at an age like this.
I mean, it finally showed up at like... 10 for me.

But "experimenting" would mean something else from what you're saying,
However, since I KNOW the mods might close this,
You might as well PM me if you want my thoughts.

Years
I'm very curious, i am different to everybody in my school.

Yes, you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Seriously, don't bother trying to sort it out at such a young age. Love happens when it happens, so sort it out when the time comes. It's no use trying to group yourself into one specific category when you've had so little life experience.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
If you like boys you're probably gay but seriously 12?
Forget about sexuality and play some sports!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
Man I didn't even have sex ed until I was 11.

For the record, one of my friends is aspiring to be a professional dancer, and he's 17 and straight =T that's such a stereotype.

Ayselipera

Hey I wouldn't worry about it. No one can tell you if your gay only you know deep down if you are or not. Thats just something you have to figure out on your own. You just gotta follow what your feelings tell you.

Years
That's the thing, i hate sports and love dancing and singing instead.

You're clearly pandering to the stereotypes of homosexuality. There are plenty of heterosexual people who hate sports and like singing and dancing. An enjoyment of the arts doesn't make you gay. ¬_¬

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Even if you like dressing up as a girl, it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay; singing certainly doesn't make you gay, ignore the stereotype.
You are homosexual if you are sexually attracted towards other males. That is all.

Years
You are homosexual if you are sexually attracted towards other males. That is all.

To add to that, no one other than you can tell you that (as Autumn27 has said). You don't need a horde of people you don't know telling you yea or nay. Just get out there and enjoy life.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
The thing is i do care about my sexuality, i need answers!

It's really no need to stress about.
You might as well calm down.

As everyone else said, don't follow steryotypes as your lead, and actually, figure yourself out.

You might think you need answers from someone else, but really,
all your asking is someone to talk to about it, to pretty much explain it to yourself, not them.

Little Monster

Years
I am attracted to males that's the thing when i was about 10 i had a experiance with my friend which was a relationship until he didn't want to do it again.

Little Monster

Years
Get Innocuous!, i just noticed you live near me. :)Back to the topic, if you could call this sick but, me and my friend had near sex at the age of 10 years old in my own bedroom which people would call sick but it involved kissing and sucking things.

Years
Get Innocuous!, i just noticed you live near me. :)

I thought you did - noticed you knew the area when you commented in the thread about the new Alice In Wonderland film.

Back to the topic, if you could call this sick but, me and my friend had near sex at the age of 10 years old in my own bedroom which people would call sick but it involved kissing and sucking things.

:T They grow up so fast these days. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back