• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    This is getting out of control.

You're gay.

So what?

It also sounds like you're making it up as you go along though.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Get Innocuous!, i just noticed you live near me. :)Back to the topic, if you could call this sick but, me and my friend had near sex at the age of 10 years old in my own bedroom which people would call sick but it involved kissing and sucking things.

...Alright then.

Maybe, if you enjoyed it, you are probably gay.
    Just a theroy.

Am I the only one not getting laid? XD

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    You're twelve years old. Why the heck should this sort of thing even be crossing your mind? :I

Oh for god sake. It's a thing called Hormones.

If your attracted to boys, I surrgest you talk to your parents, get advice, or go to a support group, that helped me when I was 11 to cope with Homosexuallity.

Zakarii

Pekachu Puhrity <3
    Years
  • Even if you are gay, it shouldn't matter. You are who you are. If your friends don't accept that you're gay, then they're not really your friends.

EDIT: Boo-Yeah! 100th Post :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It doesn't matter whether or not you're gay and anyone who tells you otherwise is a freak. Embrace your sexuality.

Besides, being only 12 you still have a few years until your hormones start kicking up. Youmay turn out to be bisexual, homosexual, or heterosexual. It's perfectly natural.

EDIT: Shoulda skipped to the 3rd page. . XD Sorry.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    You can experiment, it's fine. I'm still not sure of mine. What does age have to do with discovering your orientation by the way?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Waitwhat? Aren't sexually leaned topics against the rules here?

Anyways, I believe it is only YOU who chooses your orientation. It is just fine to experiment but... please keep it low...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back