• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OK this RPG is going to be rather different than all the others. In this RPG there are two friends traveling together but they will meet other trainers, Pok?mon, gym leaders, Professors, and of course villains. Now what will make this RPG so different from the others is that there will be only two trainers traveling through Johto. But there will need to be more people helping us out. Anybody can join at any time but they will only participate for a very short time. Just a battle or mabey travel with us for a couple of days if your a trainer. A battle or even a capture if your a wild Pok?mon, if we capture you then we will take over. And if your a villain you can battle steal our Pok?mon and make us have to go and find you. You know all the things the villains do, so you will be around the longest if you are a villain. You can be the local Gym Leader (we will not be going to all the same towns that you do in the game so we will make some up. So if you become a gym leader to a new town then you have to make up the name of your badge.) A Prof. Any of them (the most common one will be Elm. And you can call us at any time.) Now like I said anyone can join at anytime and be anything they like. If you join once as a Pok?mon then want to join again as a trainer you can do that. If you join as a trainer and want to join again as the same thing you can and you can rejoin as many times as you like. But if you join more than once you have to make a new description. Now you don?t have to go into detail just your name, age, and what Pok?mon you have. If you want to rejoin as the same trainer and just say hi and battle again or to help with a villain (we can exchange Pok?gear numbers if you have one. Just call) thats allowed. I wanted to do this because it would be something new and help us meet new people on our journey just like the game.

Heres the Info you have to give:

Name:
    Age: If you come back as the same trainer at any time your age can change but not like from 10 to 30 OK. And if you want to you can be a trainer we met and then we get to town and it turns out your the local gym leader.
    Pok?mon: The same goes for your Pok?mon. You can have new ones but you can?t leave with 1 then come back a day later with 6. You can also change from trainer to villain and vise versa but not trainer to Pokemon. Now remember this is only if you come back as the same trainer. And (you might like this) you can have legendary Pok?mon but no more than 2 at a time.
    Are you a
    Villain =V
    Trainer =T
    Pokemon =P
    Gym Leader = GL
    Prof. =P

Heres my Info its a bit more than yours. The one I?m traveling with will have to give the same Info.

Name: Alana
    Pok?mon: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn?t battle (see sig.)
    Description: I have dark blue eyes, blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokemon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pok?balls in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
    Personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends. I?ve got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pokemon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
    History: I?m from New Bark Town and I?ve like my friend I?ve just started my Pokemon journey. I hope to enter the Johto League Silver Conference. I?m not sure about ______ you?ll have to ask her.
    Items: Pok?gear, Pok?dex, Little gold pieces of metal that go on my Pok?ball and take the shape of the Pok?mon inside, a couple different kinds of Pok?balls, a laptop (with all essential disks and stuff), and then some basic trainer equipment.

Traveling Buddy/dark_croconaw
    Name: April
    Pokemon: Lunatone
    Description: Blond hair streaked with pink, she wears it in two low pigtails, clothes: wears a loose gray jacket, a pink T-shirt, black pants and a black/hot pink cap
    Personality: Really friendly and nice. Shes energetic and caring in her own special way. She loves pokemon and astronomy. She can sit for hours watching the stars and not get bored.
    History: I'm originally from Mossdeep city, but moved to New Bark Town a couple months ago. I've just started out my pokemon journey, and hope to become a pokemon astrology professor. (I'll happily enter the Johto league silver conference though)
    Items: Pok?gear, Pok?dex, Net balls, dive balls, and Pok?balls from Mossdeep city, potions, etc...

We will start in New Bark Town heading for Prof. Elms lab. If no one becomes Prof. Elm then we can play him.

OOC: Theres a list of trainers, gym leaders, profs. ect on the third page. When we get new members I'll either up date it on the same page or move it so keep an eye out for it.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • COOL!
    Name: Paige GL
    Pokemon: Pichu Dragonite
    Discription: Long deep brown hair (people think it is black) pulled into long pony tails (that are down to her anckels) T shirt (black with a pokeball on it) jeans that are torn at the knees (a light but dark blue color) sneakers deep brown eyes and a back pack and reverse blade sword (she puts in her belt)
    Personality: she is kinda shy at first but then really odd she hides her feelings and some times has two personalitys but I loyal and clumsey she seems distant and cold at times and really indapendent
    History: she became a gymleader when she was 8 but she has three sisters that also run it their gym is not well known and uses lots of different pokemon wants to join the johto silver confrunce
    Items: a cresent moon neck lace potions all kinds pokeballs lots of healing things a strange orb and a cambus with oil crayons pokemon trainer stuff

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Name: Solar
    Pokemon: Salmence, Rayquaza, Flygon, Espeon, Gardevoir, Sceptile ( if I'm only allowed 2 I'll take Espeon and Gardevoir)
    I'm Gym leader

Alana

Years
  • Good. OK since we don't have someone to play Prof. Elm yet I'll be him for now.

Alana woke up and dressed quickly. Todays the day she thought. She grabbed her stuff and dared out the door. Once outside she could see that the sun was just visible over the herizon. She watcjed it for a while then ran to her friend April's house and waited outside or her to get up.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • April rushed out the door, seeing that Alana was right there. "You ready?" Alana asked. April put on her jacket, while she struggled with her backpack. "Sure, why not?" April smiled, she knew she probably didn't look ready.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige saw two girls and walked up to them, she hasn't seen people in a wile her sisters made her go out of the gym so she could make it an offical gym...............

Alana

Years
  • OOC: William your doing fine. espeon and umbreon you can start as soon as we get to the first town. Paige your a gym leader too right?

Alana laughed. "Well I guess thats as ready as you can be this early." They spoted someone coming towards them. Alana raised her hand in greating. "Hey I think thats Paige, the local gym leader."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • OOC: 1313666 and espeon and umbreon, unless you want to wait till the end to be a gymleader, you might want to get easier pokemon considering when we come to your gym we'll only have 3 lv. 10 pokemon

"Your right", I said to Alana.

"Hi, my names April. I'm sure nobody will mind if you come with us." I outstreched my hand to Paige.

Years
  • Name: Prof. N. Rain
    Pokemon: Castform, Ralts & Wooper

Prof. Rain pulls up to Prof. Elms Lab on his Mo-ped and steps inside and grabs one of the assistants "Where Prof. Elm??"

The asst leads Prof. Rain to Elm "good luck trying to get his attention"

"Um...Prof. Elm...Elm???" Waits a bit. "Newt! Water gun!" Wooper emerges and spits water at Rain..."Not me...him!" Points to elm...wooper looks back at elm and then spits water at his head...

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
  • Name: Daniel(not my real name...but anyway...)
    Pok?mon: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Rhyhorn...for now(my type is ground if you didnt notice...if your a gym leader, not all of your pokemon can be super strong...Ill be the first gym leader)
    Are you a GL

If your a gym leader, can the gym leader travel for some reason. And can you come back as a different person? Cos Im the first gym leader...(if your a gym leader you need to have a certain type or patten in your pokemon, and they cant be all strong, we need a second gymn leader) Espeon and Umbreon...Dark Croconaw did say if you want to wait till the end, and Clair and Pryce were the latter gym leaders...

Alana

Years
  • OOC: All this is fine with me. Just remember we're only rookies. Now as for the gym leaders, Silver and Solar you could tune down the level of your Pokemon. Ash won because he was experienced. The first gym we'll battle in will be Daniel's I guess.

"Yeah sure you can come." Turbs back to April. "I guess we should get moving now." Starts walking towards the lab.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: If you decide to make another appearence, yes it says so in the story line. *somewhere*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back