• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • OOC: I can't wait any longer. I'm going to make a appearence and you don't know I'm gym leader.

Solar walked around. She looked at the sky. Today she was looking at the trainers were they were good enough.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • OOC: Am I allowed to step in yet? I'm just going to do some stuff.... HAVE you got your pokemon yet?

IC:
    I jump out of the bushes onto the floor.
    "Battle! Lose and give me all your pokemon!" The evil Leader said as he sent out 2 pokemon,Dratini Lv5 and Horsea Lv5.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • OOC: Can I be fifth gym leader? I know I'm asking too much, but can I? In the games ( crystal version) 1st gymleader has pokemon around Lv.7~ 9. Second gym leader has it around 14 ~ 16 and so on and on. Fifth one has around Lv.30 ~ 35.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Name:Link
    :Squirtle,Dratini,Vaporeon
    Gym Leader=GL

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • OOC: Espeon and umbreon, sure if you don't mind waiting. Qemboy, you're gonna have to wait to be a gymleader too, at least with those pokemon. Pick only 2 or 3 if you want to appear in the begginning. BTW William, those arn't the pokemon we chosoe. Alana want's a chikorita, and I want a Lunatone.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • OOC: Can I be the champion? I kick major *** in RP!!! Sorry about the mesion of ***.

Silver walked around his new room, with his Flareon following. It was quite big compared to his old one. "We should unpack. There's enough room for Typhlosion to help." Silver looked at the Pokeball and smiled. He remembered when he caught it.

Flashback
    "Cyndaquil, I challenge you to a battle!" Silver responded to Cyndaquil's nod by sending his Eevee into the battle. "Eevee, Quick Attack! Great! Do it again! Again!" Silver was excited by his battle. He had only seen battles on tv, but the surge of energy he got from being in one was incredible. "That's enough, Eevee! Pokeball, go!" Silver threw his first Pokeball at the Cyndaquil, but missed by two inches. He picked it up and tried again. This one was a hit. "We did it, Eevee! We did it!" They started dancing while Silver picked up his new Pokemon.
    End Flashback

"Glorious memories, huh Flareon? Well, let's get started!"

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • OOC: Who made you boss? Control freak!

"Flareon, put the poster up there. Left. Left. Right. Perfect! Typhlosion, put my bookcase there." Silver wanted his room perfect. He was setting up his PC when his phone rang. Silver picked it up. "Hello? Yes, this is him. Okay. I'll be right over." Silver hung up and headed for the door. "Come on, guys. We have to go to the gym for a meeting with someone." Silver locked up his house and headed for the Viridian gym.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
  • Daniel was on a strictly buisness trip to New Bark Town. As he was walking to a house on the edges of town he noticed a man wit ha Dratini and a Horsea standing in front of two girls(im guessing their girls?).

Walking up carefully behind the man he clamped his hand on his shoulder.
    "Watcha doin' harrasing lil' girls mate?" and with that he whipped out a pokeball from his belt and threw it to the ground."Go, Rhyhorn!"

A huge rock beast appeared in a flash of light and with an order from Daniel, charged at the Dratini.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • ((( Me control freak? They said I could be Elm...but hey since you dont like it than I deleted the post...do as you wish...)))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: William your not a control freak, if you want to be prof, Elm thats fine. And if your prof. Elm you can do anything tou think he would.

Alana, April, and Paige walked to prof. Elm's lab. At the door Alana knocked and called, "Hello Prof."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • (((Well since you insist....)))

The door opens as if by itself, though in reality it was a Mr. Mime that had itself stationed behind the door.

Turning his attention to the three young girls, Elm places his hands behind his back as he bows slightly with a smile across his face.

" Greetings girls. You must be the new pokemon trainers. Though I only remember two of you, three is no problem. Come over here, please."

Some of his gestures seem to match those of Prof Oak, but it is evident that they are not as natural for Elm.

" Here you are, select one of these three pokeballs. Each one contains a pokemon of a different type of pokemon."

Set upon a table before them are three pokeballs, all of which are in similar regular pokeballs. Its left to fate what is in each, but it is fate which binds a pokemon to its trainer.

(((please allow me to sellect the pokemon he gives you...I put the two you selected in balls, you just have to pick the right ones. Trust me I wont trick you.)))

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: We already chose our Pokemon. We said which ones we wanted in our descriptions.

"Oh Paige here is the local gym leader." I said pointing at her. "Hmmm now whixh Pokeball should I pick?"

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Vincent was still hiding,With a listener. It hears things when people are inside so Vincent can hear what you 2 are saying.

"Oh Paige here is the local gym leader.""Hmmm now whixh Pokeball should I pick?"

"WHIXH? THERES NO SUCH WORD LIKE THAT! STUPID INVENTION...."

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
  • OOC: it was obviously a accident. C and X are right next to each other on the key board. Okay, ignore my last post. Ill come in when it suits me, but I thought I was the local gym leader...

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • one of the assistants heard something outside of the lab. He sees the man with the listener and points at him. Yelling, " Hey you, what are you doing back here? This is private property!!!"

The yelling of the assistant can be heard quite clearly inside the lab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back