• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite animal?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • Do you have a favorite animal that you had liked for a long time or just liked a particular animal for a reason?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Larger lizards, and Boxers. My dog is a boxer, and she has a really odd personality. It's funny!

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • puma.jpg

The puma is such a ridiculously awesome animal, the fact that I live on the same planet as it is enough to make me want to cry.

In the animal kingdom, the puma is ranked as GOD TIER, the same tier that houses the Great White Shark, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Candiru.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Uhh... I don't have a favourite in particular, but I do find monkeys pretty funny. XD

I see your monkey and raise you a Gorilla. :O

Seriously, gorillas are the Chuck Norris of the animal kingdom...really smart and really powerful.

Bears are pretty sweet too...ever wonder why gorillas and bears are never indigenous to the same region as the other? Because if they were to occupy the same region, all hell would break loose in their ensuing territorial battle. :O

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Albino Monocle Cobra!!
    I've loved them for a looong time.
    albino_monacled_cobra--737525.jpg

So amazing! I love all snakes, but I would Kill for a de-venomed albino, or non albino cobra. <3 *daydreams*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I love love love big cats. Cheetahs, Lions, Tigers, Panthers, Puma, ugh. I love them all.

Not to mention how cute the cubs are.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • My favourite wild animal is the Ocelot! So cute, with their big paws. x3 But my favourite house-pet is our dog, who is Saluki/Lurcher. The long-dog breeds (Greyhound etc.) are so loveable it's ridiculous. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Let me see, I like Big Cats/Dogs/Wolves/Bears & A DRAGON. Seriously, if i can get my hands on one i will :D

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    01_08_34---Ducks_web.jpg

Ducks. 8]

I've had them as pets in the past and I bloody miss 'em. :<

Getting a couple when I get my own place though~ <3

Back