• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite animal?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm one of those people who adores little kittens and likes to just spend time cuddling with them and "talking" to them. Like the fact that "I love you" in kitten is said by thinking the words and blinking three times very slowly. It works, it works! I don't know. Cats are my weak spot, especially the really small, fluffy, cute, adorable ones.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have a bias to turtles, penguins, and homosapiens.
    Yes, we are animals; Just because we have thumbs and intelligence, doesn't mean we are excluded from the animal kingdom.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    My favorite animals of all time are cats and also their big relatives, but I've always had a thing for lions. Ever since I was little I've always LOVED lions. Especially the White lion....*_* so beautiful, then again all animals are! ^^

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love Penguins and Turtles.
    Seriously, it'd be pretty cool for me to have them as pets even if it's not possible.

Dogs also come close and I'd like one as a pet eventually.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I love Meerkats - they're so cute! And I love how they're so family orientated :]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    When I was little, my favourite animal was the African Elephant. But after reading the Animorphs series, I started to get fond of the Siberian Tiger. XD

So my favourite is now said tiger. ^^

Back